58yo American w/ 19yo Filipina

youtube.com/watch?v=WYwfevniq1E

How does this make you feel? Please be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-06-29/20-year-old-cosplayer-announces-marriage-to-51-year-old-oh-my-goddess-author-kousuke-fujishima/.103771
youtube.com/watch?v=dMEDlVBLp1I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7sY2cIQYObM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she loves him for his pretty grey hair, it's not the money or the possibility of taking her from her shithole I promise.

It's obvious he has mental problems and the poor girl is no more than a sex slave but at least she can support her family now so they won't have to survive on pagpag any longer. It is her ultimate sacrifice.

my future :)

it's a free country, people do what they want, i really don't care

Her dad would be proud.

disgusting

I don't know how much she consented and how much she was pressured by family, poverty and her general situation. It is also completely possible that nothing wrong is actually going on and they love each other and whatnot, but I find that hard to believe.

I really wish I could get a mail order bride, but I don't think I'll ever be rich enough for one.

The man is a degenerate race traitor who should be put to death. And the flip needs to be deported immediately after.

Jelaous. Not only he was born in the greatest country in history but he can also get cute young girls just because he was born in a right place and literally everyone dreams about moving there.

also I didn't actually watch the video ":D"

Kek That's even similarly happening in Korea too.

he went to jail for beating her btw
they're still together

> literally everyone dreams of moving there
maybe oldfags and third worlders, but no decent person under the age of 30 would ever WANT to move here.
if i ever got a qt Costa Rican wife I would leave this shithole in a heartbeat.

source on that?

Legitimately cute Flip, congrats to the man.

This, hopefully.

Kek, no need for mail order bride
1) Skype a bunch of random 3rd world whores
2) Pick which one you like the most
3) Fly to 3rd world shithole
4) Fuck her silly
5) gib visa

Disgusted.

HEHEHE, reminds me of a faggot I stopped to help a couple of years ago

>truck accident, blew tire and he ended on his side on the ditch
>with him was his ex-wife who I found later that had a restraining order for domestic violence against the same guy

I've heard in some cases where the family is poor as shit this shit is actually encouraged by the family.

They will make America browner :)

Don't remember but it was posted on Sup Forums thread.

Also another guy in that same show got cucked by his russian bride but they're still married.

She said the baby was dark because her father was "Cuban". Although it's obvious what happened because her Instagram was also full of her hanging out with niggers in clubs. She deleted this pic and from now on only always covers the baby in photos.

>TheBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This only works if you're attractive or rich dude.
Trust me I've tried.

>if i ever got a qt Costa Rican wife I would leave this shithole in a heartbeat.
I don't think you know what you are talking about. I would bet you'd be sick of CR in a few years and want to move somewhere else.

disgusting story, would beat the guy senseless until he grew a pair of balls and kicked her out

This 2bh

can't make this shit up

So many Russian women who come here are literal gold digging whores. I would never date one, they're fucking insane. The only seemingly normal one I've met moved her with her bf (also Russian) and I only met her once.

They both know it's not real and no amount of delusion will make it real

poorfag detected. get a job and stop living in a shithole

The guy might have been a literal fag though.
He was super religious and probably still in the closet and lets her fuck niggers to keep appearance.

Honestly every fucking couple on that show is completely awful with just as bad stories. I think only one turned out okay and it was a guy from a racist family with jungle fever.

>cute

your algorithm can be optimized by dropping step 5.

>the women who betray Russia and emigrate to the county of their arch enemy, Jewmerica, have no moral values

who would've thought

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-06-29/20-year-old-cosplayer-announces-marriage-to-51-year-old-oh-my-goddess-author-kousuke-fujishima/.103771

I know of a Japanese(!) math prof who married a Russian. A few years later she divorced him and kicked him out of their house and he basically left everything behind. He is broke now but she generously lent him a few grand (out of his own money that is now hers) so he could start a new life.

Nah, the Israeli guy + yank lady couple is alright, the only problem are his friends who don't like her because she 'took him away'
Nikki from the OP video also seems sweet but her husband is a mentally unstable boom*r

why is she okay with this

>Jewmerica
This fucking meme.

Russia is just as Jewish, where do you think a lot of ours are from? The worst fucking sects we ended up with are from the USSR. Putin was introduced to Yeltsin by Jews. A lot of the oligarchs are Jews. Israel is filled with Russians. Face it Russia is more controlled by Jews than the U.S. is. Russia just has more overtly anti-Semitic morons.

You sound like a Russian jew.

>why is she okay with this
Fly to Manila sometime and you'll know why

is that where they have a lowlife street thug as president?

bad

men (nor women for that sake) should not exploit asymmetrical positions like this

based ozuka

Disgusting that this happens, but what are you going to do? Until the third world isn't shit anymore it's going to keep happening.

Because she is tired of this being her and her family's daily meal

youtube.com/watch?v=dMEDlVBLp1I

Rather watch a 58 year old man with a 12 year old Filipino, to be honest.

It's called hypergamy. Women marrying up is actively encouraged everywhere around the world.
You won't find a single average family in the modern world who would be against the idea of their daughter getting married to the equivalent of a multimillionaire who can provide for her a lifestyle her parents could never possible afford.
In the USA, it's called "empowerment".

It's female nature, in a nutshell.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7sY2cIQYObM

Nikki is from cebu

hello virgin

>all these jealous losers itt

Your country is shit compared to ours

>cebu
is it a nice place?
or very bad?

also 19 is pretty old to not be married still right?

>I don't know how much she consented
You clearly know nothing about women.
A girl is going to jump on the cock of a rich man, even if he is old enough to be her grandfather. Why do you think the word "gold digger" is a thing?

>It is also completely possible that nothing wrong is actually going on and they love each other
Women aren't really capable of the sensation men feel, which we call "love". They primarily feel attraction based on what the person can provide for them, without being aware of it.

You're either a pathetic tradcon or an owner of a cunt. Either way, your creationist level ignorance of human biology is your own choice.

what's the name of the PUA blog you run?

Whatever dude.

Why are slavs always racemixing? Poles do this in the UK?

Russian anons explain what are our women really like every day here. But the same retards keep saying their "oh my eastern Euro gf" bullshit again and again.
If you don't want to listen even to us, you have to pay for your mistakes. Sorry if it sounds harsh but it's life.
99% sure to get replies from an idiot "knowing" a dude marrying one of our cunts and how they live in joy and how she "doesn't" cheat on him. Thank you in advance guys no need to play with your imagination.

Nice runglish. Even i barely understand what you are trying to say.
You sound like a bitter virgin btw.
russian girls are cute, caring, living and the most loyal women on earth. Not their fault you're an ugly nerd who can't get any girl.

it's true though i know a guy with rusian gf she is ok
well she is very rich and speaks french, richer than him, so that might explain it

Not even close. I had family who fought under der hakenkreuz against Russians. I just know the Jewish controlled America thing is a meme and Russia not being Jewish is also a meme. Sure Jews heavily are involved in our media but most of our corporations are run by non-Jewish white men. Also all of the Israeli support mostly comes from evangelical Christians. Israel is an ally because of overall u.s. foreign policy the same as Russia is allies with random countries around the world. Our wars are not part of fighting for Israel/Jews or oil. They are part of a strategy that is often wrong but ultimately comes down to removing those unfriendly and supporting people we think are more amicable and a little of the old the enemy of my enemy....

All these creepy, crusty sexpats, whether they go hunt gold diggers in Asia or Eastern Europe, should just kill themselves.

With Korean girls going for crusty old white guys, or Korean guys hunting for young fresh foreigners?

Seems like Bulgarian men are the only ones that actually make high quality, qt hapas, so go for it man.

He probably means old Korean guys and young SEA wives. There's a huge gender imbalance in rural areas because sons are expected to maintain the farm and take care of their parents, which means women migrate to the cities.
Actually, I'm pretty sure this relationship massively dwarfs any other international marriage coupling in Korea according to statistics, including your examples, which makes sense because systematic dynamics like this one have much larger effects than random instances of international couples.

BIG

>there are still faggots on my board that UNIRONICALLY think russia is some upholder of conservative christian morals

Cuck.

Turn off your proxy, Montenegri

GOTTA

GET

>racemixing

each are providing the other with exactly what they want

more honest than most marriages imo

disgust

Draw! I summon Green Card!

>How does this make you feel? Please be honest.

Good for him, just because you're old doesn't mean you should be unhappy or die alone because the sight of you with a younger asian chick pisses off virgins

A GOOK

Both get something out of it. That is why they both consent to be in a relationship. Beyond that I honestly don't care because and even if I was to care about who fucks who they would still be on the bottom of the list.

Why do expats always choose the goblins of our people?

you all look like goblins, this one is one of the less ugly chinks

love iz love
fug u

It's pretty disgusting desu. Though she is getting the money she wants and he gets some young arm candy so I guess it's a win win but still.

>"19"