ITT: albums brainlets will never understand

ITT: albums brainlets will never understand

Tim’s a genius, carrying his anti comedy format over to music. Just like his work in television in film, it is astoundingly mediocre, so painfully bland, like some sort of endurance test for the consumer. When you ask a brainlet to describe anti-music, they’d likely say, “Anti-music is music that is offensive to the ears, something totally unmusical and utterly painful to listen to.” But the opposite may be true. Anti-music is completely unoffensive to the ears, void of energy, creativity, and most of all, passion. Bravo, Tim. You’ve really topped yourself.

Comedy is not music, brainlet.

*blocks your path*

If Trump is bad, okay, who am I supposed to support? What am I supposed to do with that knowledge? We can't go back in time and I can't vote for someone else. Who am I supposed to support? The democrats do not have a platform. They are in 100% 'Trump is mean!!!' mode at all times. I like Trump because he has strong faith in America. Bernie Sanders doesn't, he wants us to hate people who worked hard. (Avarice exists, I'm aware). Hillary Clinton wanted a no fly zone over Syria and war with Iran immediately, as well as a complete submission to any 'social' interest group that pouted enough. I don't want that.

Not comedy.

>Ween
>not comedic

Comedic =/= comedy

Are you retarded?

No, are you?

are you russian?

Not an argument.

>asks question
>gets asked same question
>"not an argument"
Nice consistency, lol

Trump's hair looks good on the cover I don't know what they're trying to say.

Tim heidecker makes songs with comedic elements solely in the lyrics while Ween makes songs with comedic lyrics AND comedic musical compositions (On Quebec it's songs like Too Many People in the Neighborhood, The Fucked Jam, Hey There Fancypants, etc) so if anything Ween is more comedic than Tim Heidecker, so I would say that comedy can also be music

That's a god-tier album cover t b h. Based Tim got World Peace cancelled too.

Except Ween aren't comedians

>if you're a comedian you can't also be a musician
Wew

I would say they are musical comedians

Not at all what I said