>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>The Long Road to the White House
youtu.be/ZJyIztXX3Bs
>Tower of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=swFAHLaPFxE
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Trumpinator
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
>Jeb gets cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ
>Trump Raps
youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/09/cubans-land-in-u-s-on-tremendous-obama-raft/
www12.zippyshare.com/v/sN2mI5XT/file.html
avxhome.in/ebooks/audiobook/1504611381.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-judge-jake-tapper-full-interview-lead.cnn
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf
sdlrla.com/in-the-press/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/meet-the-pro-illegal-immigrant-groups-the-la-raza-lawyers-of-san-diego-consider-part-of-their-community/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-/trial
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101
fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/
spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/
michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/
archive.is/goqe2
youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww
youtube.com/watch?v=zhkpQaTXw14
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=837353
vimeo.com/18975326
prezi.com/crcw70mx2eo8/hegemony-visualization-exercise/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy
twitter.com/jeneps/status/741334761000554496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Leafs 4 Trump.

A group of six Cuban exiles landed in Lauderdale-by-the Sea, Florida, Monday on a raft named “The Tremendous Barack Obama.” The group, including one pregnant woman, was greeted by a crowd who offered them hamburgers, clothing, and a Donald Trump “Make America Great Again” hat.

The Cuban news site Cubanet reported that the group reached Florida on the small vessel and touched land before authorities arrived, guaranteeing that they can stay in the United States. In addition to reading “Barack Obama el 3men2” on its side – “3men2” meant to be pronounced “tremendo,” or “tremendous” – the back of the vessel had “Miami 305” written on it. (They missed – Lauderdale-by-the Sea uses the area codes 754 and 954.)

The Miami-based network America TeVe caught up with the exiles the day after their landing. While they provided little comment, one of the women said they were very happy to have made the dangerous trek successfully. “We are better now; we are in the country of our dreams,” she told the network.

>>>The network also played footage of their arrival on the shores of Florida, where locals were quick to feed and cloth them. One of the exiles was gifted a white cap with the words “Make America Great Again” on them – the iconic hat popularized by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/09/cubans-land-in-u-s-on-tremendous-obama-raft/

AWOOVEMENT

THE WAR IS COMING

DO YOUR RESEARCH FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

CLINTON CASH

EBOOK
www12.zippyshare.com/v/sN2mI5XT/file.html

AUDIOBOOK

avxhome.in/ebooks/audiobook/1504611381.html

Third for Portugal

Awoo

REMINDER

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

THEY DO IT FOR THE (YOU)'S

DON'T RESPOND

JUST FILTER BY ID

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

THAT IS ALL

AWWWOOOVEMENT

I ordered that book on Amazon
I'm hype for it to come
post AWOOs please

>The Bushes
>Romney
>Lindsay Graham
>Ron Paul

Is anyone else on the right #NeverTrump?

Which side you on?

CTR, see this and think for a fucking second

MOVEMENT

But why go on Sup Forums? /pol especially is mostly right wing isn't it? Shills can't convince anyone here.

yeah m8
I love (you) to m8
I lot of jews m8

Hill Shills OUT OUT OUT!

just to get a (you) and annoy people

>Is anyone else on the right #NeverTrump?

Most of the people on the "right" who are #NeverTrump are not really on the right. They're RINO's, invested in the status quo of open borders, bad trade deals, amnesty, cheap foreign labor, gobalism, etc.

I'm not lumping Ron Paul in with that, fyi.

No-one ever said they know how to spend that money well.

Remember the night of the Kimmel interview when I told you fuckers there would be no Trump/Sanders debate and everyone in trumpgen told me I was an idiot and then I was right and proved that i'm the most intelligent and highest IQ person in these threads?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
I lived in Palm Beach I heard many stories about things like this way before he ran for president. This looks a little more legitimate than that Ny Times piece on him and woman.

These people aren't up to date on Sup Forums, that's why they push so hard.

>pic

Gawker is also cursed now.

>DONALD TRUMP: He's just a member of a society which is very strongly pro-Mexican.
~3:38

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-judge-jake-tapper-full-interview-lead.cnn

Obama appointee Trump U Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza Lawyers Association*:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

La Raza Lawyers Association takes up the legal causes of La Raza**:

sdlrla.com/in-the-press/

dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/meet-the-pro-illegal-immigrant-groups-the-la-raza-lawyers-of-san-diego-consider-part-of-their-community/

Judge Curiel awarded scholarships to illegals:

(Picrelated)

Trump U plaintiff lawyers are Clinton mega donors:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Former US Attorney General says Judge should recuse:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-/trial

Trump U lead plaintiff was recused:

politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101

Trump U lead witness worked for Glenn Beck:

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/

The entire Trump U trial is a hit job:

spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/

*michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

**La Raza Lawyers affiliated links to National Council of La Raza
archive.is/goqe2

so what is ron paul doing just not liking anyone?

So this is my 3rd attempt at being civil with you people.

I am a Hillary Clinton supporter that is coming here with open arms and so far, Ive just been called names. Ive talked policy and so far no one has given me a rebuttal to why Hillary is bad.

Honest? Yes. Loyal? Yes. Feminine Power? Double Yes. I just get the same old republican lines.

>But why go on Sup Forums? /pol especially is mostly right wing isn't it? Shills can't convince anyone here.

Liberals are not fact or reality based. Don't expect them to make rational decisions.

yeah thank hulkster

>sign that says Trump killed Tupac
Holy shit, this is an all new level of dinduism we are seeing here.

Nope

Thanks for reposting these.

Anyone who's owned a business knows how often they get sued. Trump has over 500. It's legit, but where does it go?

>Shills can't convince anyone here.

I think they know this, they just try to disrupt and lessen meme production

Hispanics for Trump!

Los hillshilles son tremendo mongolicos, y odian el espiritu de este paiz.

>Shills can't convince anyone here.
Sup Forums is always right.

HILLARY CLINTON's history:

She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical

She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary

She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal

She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s

She lied about Benghazi

She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it

She lied about being broke after leaving the White House

She described blacks as being "super-predators"

She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.

She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements

Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS

Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE

She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey

She voted for the Patriot Act twice

She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it

She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it

She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim

She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"

She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

>I love (you) to m8
shopper p-pls

nigger

>so what is ron paul doing just not liking anyone?

I think the only candidate Ron Paul would 100% agree with is, basically, Ron Paul. I don't mean that in a bad way, either. He is just his own man.

Literally Milhouse tier meme forcing.

You must've been absent. I was the one single person to call it that night and all I got was hate for it. I'm literally a genius.

>I am a bot that says mean things to Donald Trump.
It's a bot.

Also, that's SJW tactics.
>Something offends me
>Shut it down

First for BEST girl.

that's because you shills always move the goalposts if we even try to debate you.
So go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

Fuck yeah.

Fuck Donald Drumpf! Deport Melania Drumpf!

Jo0z

Paid shills who hate her shill on here so they don't get to convince anyone.

Hillary is bad because she's a neocon in a long line of neocons who have fucked our nation.

They might not convince anyone, but what they can do is flood the catalog with shitty b8 threads that newfags can't help but reply to and so slide the good threads and make Sup Forums obnoxious to browse, thus turning some people off to it.

For God and country.

I'm already in Trump General.

>So this is my 3rd attempt at being civil with you people.

No, this is your third attempt at spamming the thread with CTR talking points.

If you were really new to the chan, you'd be in .

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

SAVE US DONALD

THE RETURN OF SHITTENS

AFTER HASTY FRENCH RETREAT

Can't even tell if these posts are ironic or actual shills. Good job either way.

They come in handy for the redpills.

I've spent all day phonebanking and canvassing for Trump. I also donated $2,500. Will anyone match me?

ayy
hmm alright then
noice

ok again, not trying to be rude or judemental, but all of this is mostly republican lies. You dont really have any proof for any of this stuff.

Listen guys, I am being friendly and nice. So far, you guys just prove everything Hillary says as correct (again not trying to be rude). We have major division problems and I already expressed my beliefs in her in the last thread.

Clinton would be polling 10% nationally if they tried this hard against her.

>>Shills can't convince anyone here.
>I think they know this, they just try to disrupt and lessen meme production

They've actually admitted that. One of them got all inflamed a week or two ago, and said this was "Trump's meme factory" that spreads the stuff on social media. And they were trying to disrupt that.

Anyone read pic related?

I hate these neocons more than the people on the left. They're the reason the left has gotten as much shit done as they have.

Romney was literally the worst choice for an anti-Trump figurehead, nobody liked him before even when he was the only choice.

How can he be publicly anti-Trump when he's on video thanking Trump for his endorsement in 2012? He is such a faggot ass cuck.

That's not an argument.

The Priest's Hood rises.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhkpQaTXw14

I'm sure Hillary is an honest lady. Now watch her lie in your face. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

hello lads, more OC
I made part two of the screencap montage from the last thread, maybe you'll enjoy it too.
Most of it is the despair of bernouts on the day of the CA primary, I have an exorbital amount of caps from there, enough for a couple more pictures like this.

>Muhammad ali widow talking about emmit till

HE DINDU NUFFIN
WE WUZ OPPRESSED N SHIT WHITEY DATS WHY EVERY NEWS CHANNEL IS BROADCASTING THIS DEAD APES FUNERAL

again with this shit meh I dont think it will go anywhere

Awooo has to go back. Deport Awooo to Mexico!

Let them come. They ride to their doom.

>ok again, not trying to be rude or judementa

thanks

its to make Sup Forums un-useable, they want to detour people from the thread so they dont get the infomation and feel less motivated

Erio a cute.

A CUTE

no one said that it was an argument? projecting much?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me with something. My Journalism professor is a colossal faggot and has been torturing me for the past 3 months with his liberal bullshit. His entire class revolves around shitting on Trump and conservatives and sucking Bernie's cock. He actually had an assignment where we had to find pics of an oppressed group and show how it encourages them to accept oppression. We had to do it for women, black people and gays. If you guys want more examples there are hundreds. Please help me raid the fuck out of this guy:

Email: [email protected]
Rate my professor: ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=837353
Presentation by the league of women's voters: vimeo.com/18975326
SJW assignment video: prezi.com/crcw70mx2eo8/hegemony-visualization-exercise/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

Let's deport you instead. I am sure Mexico could use your talents. AWOO

ayy lmao

Oi folks. How many bongs until the rally?

Why Hillary is bad:

1. Shes a woman.
2. Benghazi
3. She plans on raising the minimum wage
4. Wants to increase programs for minorities
5. funded by big banks and big biz
6. e-mails and general incompetence as Secretary of State
7. Plans on taking away guns
8. Advocate for lgbtbbq rights

>Clinton shills get triggered by weebshit funposting

thank you m8

His father literally looks like a rat.

I must imagine most people posting like any scandal of Trump is a serious blow to his campaign to be paid shills.

We've been through this shit for nearly a year and he just won the nomination in record numbers.

No controversy can touch Trump.

twitter.com/jeneps/status/741334761000554496

>Shillary avoiding questions like a motherfucker

That's not an argument.

>no one said that it was an argument

As a Clinton supporter, name one actual aceivmemt "Hairy Toes Hillary" has actually accomplished.

yes this will help his perception of Trump supporters.

Guys anyone hear about the indian who got appointed to nuclear director or some shit for donating?

ok, first off, i watched the video with the care it deserved. i respect your decision to show it to me.

with that being said, i disagree completely and totally 100%. Every single one of those was taken out of context and its almost laughable because Hillary has been consistent ON EVERY ISSUE. Not trying to be rude, I just need you to see it from someones elses viewpoint