ITT: Artists whose careers died in 2017

>inb4 Lil Peep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozv4q2ov3Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tay tay

? he just didn't release an album I guess? isn't he still like top 10 most streamed artists

2017 was fucking great for The Weeknd, he ain't going nowhere

"I feel it comin" only got 250 millions views, his song with Lana Del Rey barely 80 millions, nobody cares about him anymore.

Katy Perry used to be so fucking hot

The last album was better than fucking daisy

you mean to tell me she was hotter than this?

chuck berry

their last album was one of the best they've ever done, and one of the best albums of 2017

but the lead singer has gotten himself into such deep shit I can't see the band having much of a successful career after this. do you not know what happened to him?

PWRBTTM for sure

XXXTentacion
>but who knows his ex might actually drop the charges from the last time I heard news on the case

obligatory

Wel they were planning on calling it quits next year anyways, they were just forced to call it a year early lol

This

I can't see either of them coming back from it, the way the culture has shifted in the past few months

Need to have a career before you can lose one.

How the fuck they didn't feel ashamed of Young and Menace?

taylor swift (shit album)
adele (voice is kill)

>but the lead singer has gotten himself into such deep shit I can't see the band having much of a successful career after this. do you not know what happened to him?
No I don't. I don't follow twitter and rarley come on this board latley.
What he did?

>Katy Perry's career is dead now
youtube.com/watch?v=ozv4q2ov3Mk

sexually assaulted an underage girl, constantly harassing her online and shit, just Google it, the whole story is very fucked up

she looks like a tramp holy shit