It's time to #feelthejohnson f᠎a᠎m

It's time to #feelthejohnson f᠎a᠎m.

Petersen should have won.

Petersen should have won.

Never forget #gungate

I'm feeling my flacid johnson and it's making me sad.

He'd bring in a lot of republicans for sure, but he sounds exactly like Marco Rubio - learned 30 second speeches, and he'd get extreme shit for that in debates.

Also, #gungate was a meme and good fun.

But I can Imagine some fork of republican party with Paul/Peterson ticket, getting huge amount of republican vote in 2020.

Think he'll be able to get into the debate? I hope so but it seems unlikely.

He got 12% in latest poll, and he needs 15% in five polls. I think that's the weak point, you need one polling company to fuck him, and it's over.

AP went as far as to still endorse him, privately tell our group of supporters that we need to chill and attack (R)/(D) more. That he can't tell us to support GJ but to vote how we feel. Then GJ just little while ago (today/yesterday?) calls AP a hypocrite in the Washington post.... GJ honestly seems like he'd throw hissyfits over everything.

i'll likely still vote GJ, but he's gotta straighten up before I put a sign up/donate. Heck, I made a sign in 2012 to write him in. Since he was kicked off ballot in michigan. Not like I wasn't a supporter of his.

need 15%, his highest this week is 12 with few 10-11

After what he did to Petersen's gun, I'm no longer feelin the #Johnson. Now I'm a proud Jebhead, because Jeb cares about the 2nd amendment unlike that literal gun-thrasher Gary and his gun-grabbing running mate Weld.

Most polls that include Green Party have him a bit lower--to actually get into the debates he'll need to perform consistently much higher than he is now in multiple polls across many polling organizations.

No thanks user, I'm honestly convinced Libertarianism is retarded beyond belief.

Your choice, enjoy your authoritarian overlords.

Enjoy putting blind faith in the free market hoping it won't ever fuck you over. You people seem to think greed doesn't exist.

Greed blooms in big goverment authoritarian system.

i dont want to feel my johnson

Government is the greatest jump board for greed to launch from retard.

It blooms even more when the government blatantly encourages greed and privatizes infrastructure

Greed transcends all political and economic theories and policies. An unregulated monopoly would eliminate our already dwindling middle class.

Monopolies form because government enables them to.

>There are already existing water pipes, power lines, cables, etc. You must use these, but they are owned by your competitor, who refuses to allow you to use them.

The free market enables competition.

Say it with me:

PRESIDENT JOHNSON!

all 10 inches of it