Checkmate, Bigots!

>wait! you mean Taylor swift didn't say those things?
link needed
also, it's not because of the drugs, it's because of the pills

But, mental illness is actually the most insulting thing up there.

And in either case, the same people making these claims would have the same resolution for all 3: death penalty.

It's like these people can't into statistical reasoning and so they fixate onto high profile cases instead of overall trends in crime.

Hey man No need to grasp at straws McDonalds gives them away for free

TOTALLY BTFO HOLY SHIT HOW WILL THOSE BIGOTS EVER SURVIVE THE ASS BLASTING YOU GAVE THEM WITH THIS AWESOME MEME DUDE EVEN THOUGH ITS TOTALLY FUCKING RETARDED!!!!?!?

He actually did have Aspergers and schizophrenia though. Didn't even get his dick wet until age 23.

>Pick Mentally Ill White
HURR DURR LOOK AT HIS PRIVILEGE

If he were an Arab Muslim, he'd be a terrorist, yes. Islam is just Mental Illness applied to 1.8 billion people, after all. And blacks are several magnitudes more likely to commit violent crime, so obviously he'd be a thug. When a white guy does something, it's hugely publicized, precisely because it's actually something out of the ordinary. Blacks kill each other in droves every day, muslims kill hundreds of people daily for being infidels. Whites don't.

This. Nigger kills someone: he was just a thug. Honky kills someone: crackaz be all crazy and sheeeit.

That is such an interesting case though

He's right, because white people are so well behaved that they don't actually murder people unless they're mentally unstable. Arabs do it for ideological reasons, while niggers in general are just violent animals.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

It's actually true though.

Nope Dylan Roof is more racist than mentally ill. Whites we are the culture of peace.
Please let me show you how to be peaceful Ahmed.

It's only terrorism if it has political motivation, shooting a crappy movie isnt political like killing for a false prophet

Well that guy did have a mental illness

Blacks play the mental illness card sometimes, however they seem to prefer "dindu" to mental illness even when it's a strong factor, such as mike brown or trayvon

he was a regular guy until the jews shot him up with a bunch of psychedelic mind control drugs

thats when he became an outlet for their gun control propaganda

>If I were black I'd be a thug

Yeah, that's pretty much the definition of being black I guess...

>(((WHITE)))

With that logic, every single Muslim is mentally ill and deserves the death penalty. I'm OK with that.

>Be Muslim
>kill everyone of my friends and coworkers while screaming Allah, blessed he may be, Akbar
>Death to the West

>Be white
>Scream that I'm the Joker at a Batman movie as I gun down strangers
>I'm hungry

Due to people abandoning religion the current generation no longer understands the concept of evil. That's what these people are evil. The terrorist is evil, the black thug is evil, and the crazy killer is evil. In the old days people knew what evil was and how to deal with it today we make excuses for their behavior and try to fix them. You cant fix people whats broken is broken and should be disposed of.

2 Cor 3:1-8
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

The dude actually was mentally ill.

He wasn't a terrorist, he wasn't a thug.

He was a Colorado Liberal Bigot.

He killed white people.

>There is no such thing as Motive: The Thread

You are a well done burger.
Us true rare burgers want nothing to do with you.

Ok blacks and muslims have mental illness too. No problem.

>Authorities are still piecing together how the young man from San Diego went from the study of human genes to suspected mass murderer.

He was radicalized by school.

Communism.

Being Muslim is a mental illness.

Why do you think they call everyone racist?

the first two are expected behaviors for their population group
the third isn't

Everyone is not treated the same in prison. There are race gangs, and pedophiles get shanked.

>if I scream Allahu Akbar and blow myself up they treat me differently than if I think I'm the Joker from Batman!!!

Nice edit. Here is the original.

Pedophiles deserve to get sharked.

Oh, but they are, comrade. I have no control over the blacks! Hahahahahahaha!