Wtf i hate trump now

wtf i hate trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Um13Bzob9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I didn't root for the "bad guys" in those movies

It's amazing how people can claim to be fans of movies, yet completely disregard their message. Then again, Trump supporters aren't the brightest, but still.

>implying the empire wasn't right.

>Brianna wu
DROPPED
All the bitch does is go on about white genocide

Fuck off edgelords

Nice dubs!

Apart from blowing up a planet (that they were at war with) what did the Empire even do wrong?

Good, the Rebel Alliance were a bunch of FAGS.

>implying Star Wars has a political message
It's pure entertainment, nothing more. George Lucas himself has dismissed the retarded notion that Star Wars has a political message.

>Superhero TV show or movie
>Has an anti-gun/gun control message

Do liberals not realise how hugely hypocritical this is?

>mfw white people don't get it.

You enjoy The Dark Knight Rises. You regularly Banepost. Do you understand you are part of the wreckage brother?

Who even cares this much about this shit, even if people do root the bad guys in films, why does the nigger care so much. This is all fiction

>if you disagree with my political views then I literally view you as a cartoon enemy villain from fiction made for teenagers

Liberals in America are this retarded.
You can't make this shit up.

>a man complaining about mansplaining

Did the conservatives finally come up with a drug to cure minorities and make them white?!

yes, except I like neither of those because I don't have the taste of a child

This is ironic right?

>Star Wars doesn't have a political message
>bad guy minions are called "Stormtroopers"

Super Retard Detected

George Lucas isn't in charge here and you don't get to bring friends.

Nazis being bad is hardly a political message.

>turning people into the most susceptible to diseases race is considered a "cure"

>George Lucas rips off World War 2 stuff because he grew up watching films/serials about WW2
>"OMG LOOK AT THE DEEP POLITICAL MESSAGES!"
Keep over analyzing a children's movie, retard.

lmao

im a proud faggot

>Social media
>Using capeshit and star wars to frame your argument
>Brian Wu

Into the trash, immediately.

There's a difference between susceptibility and having good enough medical systems to actually diagnose

youtube.com/watch?v=6Um13Bzob9o

>Dubs wrecked by dubs

I don't give a shit about X-Men or Star Wars tho

seriously you had like 2 good lines in your entire career and still post your shit

just give up mongoloid you're not the next argon of saakaad pandering to faggot 4channers

>implying there's anything wrong with exterminating mutie scum

:^)

how can straight white men ever recover?

Literally tipping his fedora for m'lady and still gets pissed on.

So is he saying Republicans have some AT-ATs?????

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit

This is what pisses me off about this industry and the videogame industry, they are politicing everything, everything is a statement now and you must swallow it, what happened to the good old times when you could watch a kill bill and have fun without having 50 political lectures shoehorned into your face?
Man i am so fed up with this ... i want a movie politically free, is there any ?

I love how she says things designed to get a rise out of you, most people would tell her to get fucked after that, and then she gets to play the victim after being a sniping man harpy.

I really hate Brianna Wu

>using kids films with shallow political allegories to base your argument
>expect to be taken seriously
Nothing to see here lads, it's just another dumb nigger

I liked American History X, does that make me a White Supremacist?

>she

who is this cunt again?

>more female devs than ever
>games industry has never been more unoriginal and shitty

Thank god Japan still makes games

>And I telling you that your loud, arrogant manner of assuming you understand this subject better than I do is unnacceptable

So she basically admitted that she's wrong?

Some dude

>Opposing sexism
>Came up with a term to discredit any point made by someone because of their genitalia

lolfeminists

>its a pol raids tv episode

ugh

This is good, the more the extreme left, piss all over the left... the more the left decided "fuck it" and give up trying.

And when it's just the extreme left that is left standing, well they're going to be just like the people shouting that the world leaders are all lizard people... they will be ignored because people think they're crazy.

larry flynt's disowned son

I watched the X-Men films. The villain in every movie is a mutant named Magneto that wants to kill both humans and other mutants that oppose him. Most the movie is mutants fighting other mutants. How did this nignog miss that?

>utterly dominate academia, the media and art world for the better part of a century
>implement their main goals largely unimpeded
>libtards somehow still think they're some kind of bad ass rebel group
How delusional can they possibly be?

They're for equality and against sexism as much as communists are for democracy and against dictatorships.

You can spot this type of contradiction in any Marxism movement. In the end if you let them win what you end up with is a big "The democratic republic of" before your country's name and widespread famine and death.

Sup Forums would like a word with you.

>"now"

honestly, i don't really understand why i'm supposed to think the empire is bad in star wars

besides blowing up alderaan, which happens super early and without creating any attachment to the planet, what exactly do they do that is bad

genuinely curious, i'm not really a big star wars fan

>being this Reddit

Wow, villains are similar to the Nazis and Nazis are bad. Such a deep, not to mention original political message!

Isn't the entire plot of X-Men that a mutant terrorist wants to commit a terrorist atrocity because a Sentor wants to have ID laws to prevent terrorist atrocities?

complaining insane trannies getting "accepted" by mainstream liberal society because doing otherwise would be bigotted lul

Literally everyone hates Nazis. There's nothing deeply political about Star Wars.

>not rooting for Vader and the empire
What a faggot

Just because you don't know what political means doesn't mean you need to overcompensate on an anime imageboard

lmao. america was a mistake

It's the sign of adolescence to be unable to speak about current events or politics without making allusions to fucking superhero movies.

I wanted him to win so bad.

these people are so empty inside that they are literally trying to pull a hitler so their lives have meaning

Anyone have the one where she asks for advice on something, gets it, then explains to the man who gave her advice UM EXCUSE ME WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TALKING DOWN TO ME?

It's amazing how pretentious cunts like you think mindless schlock has thought provoking messages. X-Men has a generic "stand up for the little guy! Fight against oppression!" message that could be applied to practically anything and Star Wars doesn't have a political message.

>she

>X-Men movies
>LITERALLY Magneto chimping out every movie with other mutants trying to stop him before the government decides to Mutantcaust them all

theres layers to this

So is the post of an obnoxious retard on Twitter that's supposed to justify voting for trump because a vote for trump means a vote against stupid Twitter feminists and fucking our country with a meme President is worth it so we can screencap sjws crying on twitter?

wtf I love facism now

>still salty after two weeks
top laffs

No, I don't enjoy jew propaganda. Now fuck off libtards.

>ugh

Alderaan was a member planet of the Empire.

Since the highest level of political discourse you can manage is about Star Wars you certainly do need to overcompensate. Don't embarrass yourself.

>Mudslimes are mutants

This nigroid is speaking my language.

>Helping kill annoying british chicks named IRA BELL

Im also okay with this.

>mutant ID
Fucking bigot. I bet you want voter ID too you racist.

Are you actually this dumb or are u trolling
Nice reading comprehension
Having a different political view and supporting prejudice, xenophobia, isolationism and other retarded archaic schools of thought that already fucked America to begin with are slightly different things.
>let's support the shady businessman, he cares about the little guy!
Enjoy your economy, trumptard

They're like children. When Trump was elected they threw the political equivalent of a tantrum, and they're still basically rolling on the floor crying. All this fake hate crime shit is like something a bitchy little sister would do to get a baby in trouble. Thank God they're so transparently bad at it.

That made no sense

But Hillary is like the closest politician to the emperor.

Oh hi Bruce!

>it's a trumpfags get triggered by celebs thread
This never gets old

agreed that american liberals are retarded.
but actually all americans are retards so idk

>Hillary is the Rebel Alliance

>image.jpg

You don't even support him you fucking coward

You fucking ape

lolwut

are you saying Sheev was a hardcore liberal

Voter ID is a good idea, hell we could even have it so that only the employed or retired could vote.

Whites being hunted in their own home is the mutants. Empire was the Soviet Empire + alien freaks

Bad photoshop, everyone knows Jimmy Neutron is a liberal.

Why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums or op's post

REMINDER THAT EMPIRE DID NOTHING WRONG. ONLY REBEL SHILLS DISAGREE

>Whites being hunted in their own home

can you give me a single example of this which doesn't revolve around an international jewish conspiracy or the word "globalists" ?

>there are people that think the rebellion are the good guys