Finally good to see countries evolving and leaving behind cavemen ideologies like gender

Finally good to see countries evolving and leaving behind cavemen ideologies like gender

>Canada

To be honest deciding a child's gender or giving them vaccinations is no different than circumcision.
Let the child grow up so they can make those decisions on their own, don't force anything upon them.

I get what you're trying to say.. But that's a really shitty comparison mate.

how do change gender?

>wh*tes

knife + hormones

>mfw we used to joke about this but now it's a reality

the same kind of people that do this are the same kind of people that choose the gender of their pets.
Fucking canada, only country where you can have your child taken away from you because you are not progressive enough

White "people" are hilarious
Then they wonder why babies aren't being made anymore, and instead call it a "genocide".

What the fuck is wrong with these people???

Even though I consider myself liberal I think that some people exagerate their opinions too much.
I see no point in trying to change world views on sex based on biology to views based on your political views and values. Tha doesn't make any real sense.
In a matter of fact, ironically, it reminds of times when scientific facts were bend in favor of church and it's views on the world.
What we see today is the opposite side of the same coin and I think what we need is to find balance.

Why does this even matter? Aside from the occasional visit at the doctor, it's absolutely nobody's business what's in your child's pants.

bingo.

it's nobodies business but theirs.

>natural biology and immunization against diseases is the same thing as mutilating genitals for literally no purpose

t. trudeau

>Natural biology

No biggie. If they wanna leave for the kid to decide, that's fine.

>Immunization

Now this is important.

I thought you Americans were big on privacy and limitations on big government?

Why does the state need to know the gender of a baby?

Too much free time on their hands.

>for the kid to decide,
you don't decide biology
transgenderism and gender disphoria are mental illnesses, not the default.

Meanwhile

Doesn't really matter. Nature will dictate what it has to, people just gotta find their own way of being ok with it. This seems like a perfectly valid one.

>transgenderism and gender disphoria are mental illnesses, not the default.

You can't decide this for anyone but yourself tbqh. Not even close to being your business.

I support this. Gender is a bad thing that we should get rid of.

Bump. This thread is fun.

It will eventually reach even your precious blasphemer-hanging nation. The whole world is doomed to liberal democracy.

Fuck? Just because your bitch tries to hump your leg occasionally doesn't mean it thinks it's a male. Knowing the animals gender is valuable info because many species and specimens act differently depending what it is. "Is it boy or girl?" is the first question I often hear when walking my dog from other dog owners, as it let them predict, whether their beast will tolerate mine.

Feminism is actually a form of Cartesianism in that it teaches that the body and soul are separate entities that don't influence each other. It's outdated by like 150 years.

/thread

>soul

>It's animal abouse to misgender your animals

"Sex" is a definite. While the child may come to identify as male, female, both, neither, or some sort of albino sea lizard, it definitely has genitals, and those definitely define its sex. The chances of their absence or ambiguity are slim, and the foreknowledge of the child's physiology could be useful - even life-saving/altering - in a medical emergency.

Emotional wounds are nowhere near as deep as physical ones, and ideologies are no substitute for facts.

>failing for this obvious bait

yes and in the event of a medical emergency the sex can be identified immediately by trained medical professionals.

the question is, is it absolutely necessary for Statistics Canada to record only M/F? if so, provide the reason.

Canada is a fucking mess, dude

With sex as an identifier, the M/F binary makes sense. It saves questions and time with a quick visual/magnetic scan of a card. There are some physiological exceptions, but they are rare (and possibly included on the health card, maybe as an "other")

It may make sense/become necessary - especially for use in psychological health crises - to include gender as well as sex, but our language/lexicon hasn't really kept up that well with the relatively new concept of gender vs. sex.

What can I say? I was identified by one police officer to another as a "Burly guy in a dress" before giving a statement at a club I DJ at. As a straight, cis male with a sense of humour about myself, it didn't offend me, but even if it did, it was concise. The victim, a pre-op female, sustained a crushed testicle requiring excision. She ("She") was identified correctly(?) as a transitioning MTF, which is good, because she doesn't have a sense of humour at all.

so, you're telling me, that it's imperative that this child be classified as M/F exclusively so that a quick visual/magnetic scan of a card would, theoretically, save this child from physical harm? because that would be so much faster then doing a immediate physical exam in a medical emergency?

wow, i don't even know if you believe the horseshit that you are trying to shovel.

If the patient is conscious and not consenting to a physical exam, what then? Guess work?

You donĀ“t how works the biology true?

then it's not really a fucking medical emergency now is it if the patient is conscious and lucid enough to not give consent to medical procedures?

>Nature will dictate what it has to

>You can't decide this for anyone but yourself tbqh. Not even close to being your business.

You can't much into reading, can you?

It's like we're orkz. What we imagine becomes truth. What we believe becomes truth. Kek is a chaos god and we all have empowered him greatly

>enforcing you child to school is oppression
>deciding that vegetables are good for your child is oppression.

Stop this absolute nonsense. A parent should enforce things on their child, besides things which are illegal and morally reprehensible.

Theres no such things as nature. Human making decision is part of nature.

This is why the West is dying out.

>don't tell your baby the pan that is full of boiling water is hot and shouldn't be touched, it's up to XE to make this decision
Whenever a progressive family's baby dies of a domestic accident or untreated disease, it will be natural selection at work and I WILL rejoice.

Priapism would be one such case where the situation is a sex-dependent medical emergency, but the patient is probably lucid. An object lodged/injected into the larynx could be another (biological males generally having thicker thyroid cartilage, which would alter the approach to surgical solutions).

Sex and gender are no longer necessarily synonymous, but using biological information as an identifier makes sense medically.

When the language or zeitgeist changes, so that either the words identifying sex and gender are differentiated - or that people can stop getting their panties in such a twist over situations that might possibly effect a distant friend of some distant relative, just so they can appear to be sensitive, enlightened individuals of a higher social class - we can finally cut the shit and start working on the bowels of the issue. Until then, everyone on the internet is biologically male regardless of gender, and OP is unequivocally homosexual.

>Canada

Stop being an edgy asshole.

It is not a child's fault that their parents are retarded.

Priapism is rarely a medical emergency and such a condition would probably be discussed with the patients family for clarification and treatment.

If the patient requires immediate surgical
Intervention for an obstructed larynx and the child's family is not immediately available then the physician is obligated to perform a physical exam, if they feel it is necessarily to the surgical procedure. At that point what's the point of having male or female on the card?

I'm still waiting for your magic unicorn scenario where child's gender is so important to be noted that it can save them from irreparable physical harm in a medical emergency.

Nature dictates, and all you can do is be ok with it(mostly).

Human decision making is likely to end the only planet we have, that does not mean we hold any sort of power over nature, it simply proves we're dumb.

What exactly is wrong with a child being able to decide which gender it likes?

You're making a stupid assumption. No one will let a child drink bleach, or bathe on lava.

I. WILL. REJOICE. R-E-J-O-I-C-E.
The only way to stop all these idiotic people is to either be as big of an idiot as them (it's not possible for me, sorry), or induce mental shock/trauma. If you give me the chance to be as shocking as possible in order to demonstrate them how STUPID they can be, then I will be edgy. No, I'll become EDGE incarnate. Because this world is going to the fucking dumpster thanks to progressive assholes who have no collective consciousness, no consideration for what they're doing, and too much time on their hands, and it fucking horrifies me.

My kid(s?) will grow under the stable and healthy system of the good ol' family (one mother, one father, child(ren)), under no consideration of this stupid thing that is gender identity, with the knowledge of the only 2 existing genders (male, female, there's no other no matter how deep you're gonna dig in your bullshit-infested brains, fucking liberals), with respect for the other but knowing where to draw the line between empathy and self-preservation.

I'll have none of your asylum-worthy progressive ways of thinking.

>the question is, is it absolutely necessary for Statistics Canada to record only M/F? if so, provide the reason.
is it absolutely necessary for Statistics Canada to record only proficient in English/proficient in French? is it absolutely necessary for Statistics Canada to record only 0-14/15-64/65-84/85+? Is it absolutely necessary for Statistics Canada to record only Semi-detached house/Row house/appartment? Is it absolutely necessary for the Natural Ressources Canada to record only electric/natural gas water heater?

The reason such information is collected in such a way is because ressources are allocated based on the needs provided by said information. The information that is actually useful to the government is to know how linguistic proficiency in the official languages is evolving in different areas. The point isn't to know if someone is also proficient on a daily basis in Tamil, they're not there to collect blog-tier information for fucking fun. They want useful information, with which they can for example change how they allocate funding for school boards.

Same for water heaters. The government isn't interested in your personal blog about how you're a special snowflake who has a special snowflake water heater which is different from other electric water heaters. They just want to know if you have an electric water heater, so they can then work on energy efficiency projects (for example, voluntary load shedding).

Same fucking thing with gender. Statistics Canada isn't there to collect your personal fucking blog. It asks M/F because the M/F balance in a population will affect, for example, what kind of healthcare ressources and provided to a given area (since men and women don't have the same needs), or things such as a police funding, or programs to get workers from outside the community if need be, etc. This is all necessary information for the government, whereas being "otherkin" is completely irrelevant.

>I'll have none of your asylum-worthy progressive ways of thinking.

You fight wind mills. I hold none of these positions, but I not a sociopath who will cheer on a death of a child.

To be honest "fighters for a tradiational society" like you and SJWs should just kill each other and leave normal people to live. I get you don't agree about gender snowflake shit but you are way too passionate about it. Clearly, you have too much time on your hands.

Intead of recording genders, how about simply recording sex(at birth)? It is the only thing they should worry about. Makes no sense to record what people think of their own bodies.

Second this.

Your physician just got fired for alienating the patient's rights. This is now a normal situation, worth vilifying the doctors in question all over various forms of social media so that they have to practice under assumed names overseas. Only the stupid and brave will treat anyone but the most obvious gender-euphoric cases.

Gender doesn't appear on my identification, sex does. Gender would only be useful in psychologically rather than physically, but could be a useful identifying piece of information, along with things like height and address. Sex is a similarly useful identifier.

As with most information on health cards and licences, they are most useful when the person they belong to can't be otherwise identified or is not present.

back in a few, tendies are ready.

This

I agree that society needs to evolve but what part of this is supposed to have mankind progress? It's nothing but catering to a mental disorder, you can't prove me wrong. The simple fact that people call it "gender dysphoria", aka. something that is problematic, unwanted, nuisible, is very evocative, don't you think?

Just what part of this is good for humanity? For the concern of people's mental health? We're already going through a phase where humanist views are actually detrimental to people's survival (see: terrorist attacks occuring because open borders yaaaay) but also because those same humanist views are unwanted on a planet already overpopulated where food and water scarcity are starting to become a actual problem for a lot of people, but also living space in some regions of the world.

Humanism was good a few hundred years ago, or even at the beginning of the former century because there were problems concerning the well-being of people (work conditions, food ethics, social treatment), but now, it's a nuisance. Nothing more.

VIVE L'ANTIHUMANISME!

>what part of this is supposed to have mankind progress?

In that little part, that tiny one, that resembles "Not your problem!".

What happens to a person, specially in such subjective terms, is solely the individual's issue.

>We're already going through a phase where humanist views are actually detrimental to people's survival (see: terrorist attacks occuring because open borders yaaaay)

Not the point, also not because of it. I am watching right now some of our politicians defending the opening of our borders, and I'm agreeing with it. Surely we have many more reason to bitch about it then you do; I am still agreeing with it. This doesn't cause what you're seeing ITT, it's an entirely different topic.

Please, do explain: How is ones sexual preference, any of your business? How does it interfere with your life?

>76782696
I agree with (You) but no need to have a payoff to attentionwhoring