Why do they think themselves British?

Why do they think themselves British?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JndwuDsIoOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Instant identity

Because we are Brits you dumb gook.

You are more American culturally than you are British.

t. Chang

>nigger brits
ftfy

>having kmarts, walmarts, targets, mall centers everywhere in the fucking country
>every cunt driving utes with fucking 6 cylinder and 4.0l engines (V8 are common as well)
>all those restored/custom cars
>biker gangs errywhere

And you're thinking you're brit? The only brit thing you've got is being white as fuck and red as a lobster in summer.

Genetically we are more "British" than the current brits in the UK.

>You are more American culturally
Aside from the fact that you speak a pidgin version of our language and our nations are both liberal democracies, there is fuck all about Australia than is "culturally" American.

Go clap up a school somewhere, you sheltered manchild.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>having kmarts, walmarts, targets, mall centers everywhere in the fucking country
No.
>every cunt driving utes with fucking 6 cylinder and 4.0l engines (V8 are common as well)
No.
>all those restored/custom cars
No.
>biker gangs errywhere
No.

Have you ever been to Australia?

because.

>Fosters
>Australian
Easy there mate.

>Because we are Brits you dumb gook.
t.Mick convict.

Invented in Melbourne according to the adverts were get over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=JndwuDsIoOo

Regardless, the girl is an Aussie.

>Ferrari
Ah yes pure Brit specimen right there. The whites are a bunch of hybrids the same as Canadians and Americans. They just are less in denial about British ancestory than Americans.

kek you're just Californians that have a retarded british accent
Instead of spics, you get chinks

They sell it in this country but I've only had it twice when everything else was shittier and I've never seen anyone else buy it. Seriously not sure who in the world consumes it.

>angl*s
>white

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Surf
>Beach Culture
>Hunt (including pigs)
>Bogans and Rednecks are basically the same
>Off road vehicles/Moto
>Wide open desolate nature
>A city of liberal coffee snobs

Yeah all of that sounds completely British.

Because their flag says so.

c u c k

I take it you'll be disowning Quebec, then?

ITT:
>let me tell you about your country

They refer to themselves as 'Québécois' and not 'frenchies', tho

None of these are exclusive to America in which Australia has copied from, and hardly any of them were invented or made popular in America.

That's basically the essence of int. Apparently I ride a motor-scooter with a gun rack, drink gallons of diet Coke, eat nothing but McDonalds, am half black/half mexican and shit my pants in Walmart.

Came here to post this, let me tell you about your country levels are off the charts ITT

I spent two years in your country and Ive probably seen more of it than you'll ever do, ya cunt.

>Australians forces memes about "let me tell you about your country"
>complains when he gets told about his country

Yeah and you no doubt got kicked out for being an annoying Frog cunt lmao.

Motocross and surfing are 100% American in origin. Jeeps which were arguably the beggining of off roading are also American. I'm just pointing out non if that shit is associated with Britain. Also, everything I've heard about Melbourne makes it seem like one of our west coast cities.

Is that supposed to be an abo? It looks way too handsome

>Australia gets bantered
>British flags leap in to defend

I'd also point out the French never had the hard opinions about who could be their nationality like the British did.

>I have never been to Australia or the UK

It's a bogan with a butiful stage IV "suntan".

Never heard of anyone considering themselves British here. In terms of ancestry and family, yes. My father is English for example, such a thing is very common as 'British' comprises the largest migrant group.

I left because my visa ended.

I've gotta admit that I didn't like the frenchies much over there, all they think about is shoplifting.

Erm

They're literally a load of Brits living in an oven

>Mum won't accept I'm British

>Stefania Ferrario (born Stephanie Denise Kightley, 14 June 1993) is an Australian model.
>Ferrario was born in Canberra, Australia to an Italian mother, Lilia Ferrario and an English Father, Russell Kightley.
>In an interview with Fuse magazine, Ferrario stated that she is tri-lingual, speaking English, French and Italian, and identifies herself as bisexual.

Not sure why she changed her name, maybe she hates her father, who knows.

Also, Italian and Greek ancestry is quite common in Australia. We aren't hybrids as in completely mixed race like amerilards (this isn't bad though, just retarded to parade "white pride" shit, americans extend the definition to most of the world. Though we soon will be due to the majority Euro-descended population mixing with Asians (mainly Chinese, Filipinos and Vietnamese).

>there is fuck all about Australia than is "culturally" American.
I mean, he's completely wrong, but there is a point to be made there.

Australia has been far more influenced by America than Britain since WW2 really.
Australia obviously strive for, and pretty much have at this point, a recognised unique identity - but it does fall somewhere between it's British roots and it's American (style) amibitions desu

Anyway, globalisation is creating a mono-culture everywhere. Australia is significantly less "British" in their identity than they were 30-40 years ago, but so is Britain.