/trans/ - ABNormie League edition

Rumours:
Manager Jose Mourinho has told Manchester United bosses he wants £100m-rated Tottenham striker Harry Kane, 23, and not former United favourite Cristiano Ronaldo, 32. (Sunday Mirror)

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is planning a £105m double swoop at his former club Juventus for defenders Alex Sandro, 26, and Leonardo Bonucci, 30. (Sunday Express)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will consider signing Manchester United forward Anthony Martial, 21, should the Gunners lose out to Real Madrid for Kylian Mbappe, 18. (Mail on Sunday)

Southampton have told Liverpool they will need to pay £70m to prise defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, away this summer. (Sunday Express)

Newcastle fans are concerned Rafael Benitez could walk away from the club after the breakdown of a series of transfer moves. (Sunday Times)

Borussia Moenchengladbach are keen to sign Tottenham forward Vincent Janssen, 23, who failed to make an impression in his first season at White Hart Lane following a £17m move from AZ Alkmaar. (Sunday Mirror)

Union Berlin coach Jens Keller, 46, could become Sunderland's new manager if a German consortium completes its £85m takeover bid. (Sunday Express)

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola wants to sign four new full-backs - Juventus' Dani Alves, 34, Tottenham's Kyle Walker, 27, Southampton's Ryan Bertrand, 27, and Monaco's Benjamin Mendy, 22. (Star on Sunday)

Cristiano Ronaldo's lawyers say the Real Madrid striker paid too much tax to Spanish authorities rather than too little. (Cadena Cope - in Spanish)

Ross Barkley, 23, wants to leave Everton so he can improve his chances of making England's World Cup squad, should Gareth Southgate's side qualify. (Sun)

Lyon's president says Arsenal will have to improve their bid to €65m (£57m) if they want to sign 26-year-old forward Alexandre Lacazette. (L'Equipe - in French)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
youtube.com/watch?v=yiS3Bg25znI
twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/879074113024872448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for wh*te people driving ban WHEN?

Also, why did you not even bother to get new fucking rumours? It's not hard to get hold off. Fucking Dutch smfh.

Literally thinking bout buying a hentai game on steam

BBC didn't refresh yet la'
bbc.com/sport/football/gossip

Hello lads

>Reminder Liverpool fans think Klopp is one of the best managers working right now
>Reminder Klopp has only won 3 trophies in his 16 year managerial career
>Reminder the trophies were won when Van Gaal was in charge of Bayern Munich with the aim to kill them from the inside accidentally
>Reminder Liverpool had zero European competition in the last season
>Reminder they barely scrapped 4th
>Over an Arsenal team in disarray with majority of fans asking for resignation of their Manager
>Reminder Liverpool relied on one player to perform in the entire season
>and fell apart when he went to Africa
>and the Liverpool fans supported against his country in order for him to come back asap
>Klopp also alienated players who would arguably strengthen the starting 11
>worse win percentage than Moyes
My question is this. Are Liverpool fans happy with Klopp appointment and progress, resultantly admitting they have low standards and are a small club; or are they still a big club and Klopp should be sacked?

Literally just w4r3z it man. Also Nekopara isn't a hentai.

And that's exactly why we'll do even better next season, because if we got 4th when we had to lose Mane for half a season, how good will we be with Mane around for the entire season AND we're improving? Neither Arsecucks or Manure have improved their team, so why would anything different happen?

My GF's bull just sent me this

>this post is literally 'wait til next season, la'
jesus fucking christ

So you also have an Elle folder, what other grills do you have folders of?

>having ear sex listening to the bass for Chic at Glasto
but yeah, still waiting for transfers you know..

any update on the gf -> me situation?

Not at all, I just counted your shitty meme text response by pointing out it's flaws. If we 'barely scrapped fourth' when 'only one of our players performed' and we only fell apart 'when he went to Africa', then why is it going to be worse when he's not going away and we're improving the team AND the mid-table teams aren't improving theirs to try and fight to challenge for Top 4?

Accepted a counter offer from Real Muhdick

She snubbed your offer and decided to stay with Chad FC

>De Vrij, Ox, Van Dijk, Salah, Aubameyang etc.

Face it, next year is are yaer

>ywn get right Dutch poster rebus

gf just sent this

Europa league players desu

Only one of those are at Liverpool m8
*slips*

hello lad how have you been doing

youre mom is an europa league player

next year is the year liverpool comes in third, well behind city who finish second, and even farther behind chelsea who win the league

>anime can't be kin

the absolute madman

chelsea will not win 17/18 season since the lockerroom will blow up
18/19 is their year tho

which chinese cartoon is this

Umm, excuse me, sorry, but why are they calling you a madman again?

>Sup Forums filename

No she didn't, mong.

One of the most boring movies i've ever watched

She is, she's called Francesco Totti.

Never did win shit unfortunately

Any update on the Antoine Griezzmann to Manchester United situation.

Jin Roh

I bet you scroll on your phone the same time you watch a film and pretend you actually watched it.

Under heavy scrutiny by International GF Association due to murky third-party ownership arrangements. Rumors of a lengthy transfer ban circulate.

>Ed Sheeren headlining
Any update on the glasto to fuck off situation, lads?

It's called Google it yourself you melt.

Fuck off back to >>>/brit/, 190kg.

I hate modern football girls. I miss when any and every honest and ambitious entrepreneur could spend his money to make his team better, to let the fans dream, to have fun. Now we these supranational bodies, with their authority build on violence and threats, decided that they decide how people can spend their own money.

And who voted for them? themslves. Men united and decided to strangle competition before it even happen. At least taxes do it AFTER, they let you hope and dream. Here you are cut in the bud, you can't fight the system because it removes every potential threat.

Democracy and freedom, uh.

confirmed: welcome to united youtube videos made and uploaded

Gone to shit ever since the original guy's daughter took over.

Wew la'

>Have a brillinr 10/10 opening
>Proceed to have zero budget plot and a nuanced ending
Jin Roh is overall a 5/10 movie

:)

Its always been shit, full of the biggest wankers to walk the earth
Watched Dua Lipa slur out her song to a crowd of absolute spastics

(:

Too much makeup

>point elbows 2/10

Chic was really good desu. Liked BBNG too. Haven't seen much else.

Do you have these in your country

Stop being degenerate and delete it all. Unless you can tantric orgasm you're useless as a man. I say that as a man who can just about pleasure himself with it. I haven't had a HFFO yet.

Mongs only watch it because OMG THEY LOOK LIKE STORMTROOPERS OMG I WISH HITLER HAD WON EVEN THOUGH I'D HAVE BEEN EXECUTED BY NOW IF HE HAD :(

he meant go to other sites, they update 24/7. BBC is an aggregator/curator.

webm not remotely related I see

Matic to United for 40mil??

>he meant go to other sites, they update 24/7. BBC is an aggregator/curator.
Expecting updates on a sunday is a madman's job

Sound like a Man U price alright
>Ivan Perisic to Manu for £78m

Both would be good signings

Ehvargmessage On The Ant #1 Caramel Guy To Manchester Hands Douche?

>see headline rumour re Kane to Utd for £100m
>check day
>it's a Saturday

Like pottery

>Actually trying to pretend the plot was anything beyond mediocore

Fabinho > Matic

Might want to check that again mate

Pretty sure that came out yesterday

Freeze pops?

>work again tomorrow
fuck

Citeh tier, would end up getting bullied off the ball in Stoke

Yes, they're called Mr. Freeze.

>barcelona b promoted to 2nd division
we're back la

You go, girl.

are you saying Fabinho is to good for man?
Last time I checked citeh > manu

>Man City B promoted to La Liga
wew kobe

si

youtube.com/watch?v=yiS3Bg25znI

Re-read what I said. If you think I was supporting the film let alone the plot, you need to take a course in reading comprehension.

My Personal Independence Payment hasn't been given yet... but I requested my report and I think I got it it. So I should be getting £1500 hopefully soon. Then £90 a week

Let me show you own it's done, mate.

>Hearts want to sign Scotland international goalkeeper Allan McGregor, reports the Edinburgh Evening News.

>Hull are looking for £8m for full-back Andrew Robertson this window, reports the Hull Daily Mail.

>Aston Villa are considering their options before returning with another bid for Stoke midfielder Glenn Whelan.

>Swansea have turned down a £30m offer from Everton to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson, according to the Daily Mirror.

>PSV have confirmed the signing of Brazil youth international Mauro Junior from Desportivo Brasil.

>Former Liverpool CEO Rick Parry has claimed the club almost signed Dani Alves in 2006.

>Celtic target Srdjan Plavsic is set to complete his move from Red Star Belgrade to Sparta Prague, reports the Daily Record.

>Paul Pogba would not be upset if Antoine Griezmann joined Manchester City because he just wants his France team-mate to be happy.

>Leeds must cough up £5m to sign Jonny Howson from Norwich, according to the Daily Mirror.

>Manchester City defender Ashley Smith-Brown is set to join Hearts on a season-long loan, reports the Manchester Evening News.

>Monaco are pulling out all the stops to keep Kylian Mbappe at the club. Reports in France claim Mbappe has been offered a new deal worth nine times his current one – an increase from £15,000-a-week to £140,000-a-week.

>Let me show you own it's done, mate.

>Posts anime

3 Trophies > 0 Trophies

MADMAN

>Sampdorias Luis Muriel draws interest from Sevilla, Valencia, Lazio and Roma

Lads, why do my favorite teams keep getting rid of their best players for literally nothing?
This isn't a good feel lads

>teams plural
>flag

Tell me about your league titles since SAF left

Any update on the Maxi Rodríguez to Liverpool situation, lads?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

post your favourite Papu webms

Sorry, I forgot to deselect it when I was going to make a joke about people dissing anime but gave up. Don't bully me.

>two footed tackle
>on your son
lmao

Thanks for the reply

>Hull are looking for £8m for full-back Andrew Robertson this window, reports the Hull Daily Mail.
That's cheap.

In these times of mad transfer fees, anything that's not eight figures is a bargain.

that's messi la

Just left the bus station la

>tfw we actually summoned Babs

I wasn't just referring to football. The teams I support back home in different sports are all doing the same shit.

twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/879074113024872448

lol

>all the hate in the replies
fantastic

If Community Shield counts as a trophy, then Arse have won 5 in the last 4 years.

;) ?

screaming mourinho is about to pay 40 mil for this fraud

Hip, whe re are the tran fers