ITT We pick better candidates to play The Major than Scarjo

ITT We pick better candidates to play The Major than Scarjo

who dat

>ITT: Retards cast literally who's based on resemblance to the animated character as if that's how it actually works

fixed

They could also pick somebody based on acting ability.

That girl is giving me a major chub iykwim.

He's right guize. The facial Potaoe that is fatfuck Scarjo is totally right choice for the Asian Major. FAGGOT

>Things that never happen
There is like 10 of these threads a day

Seconded. Muh dick needs to know.

You guys, reverse google

its not hard, found her in two seconds

spoiler she has no wins

your welcome, fuckwads

BIG

I see boobs but can't put a name to them. I have shamed you, senpai!

Excuse me?

Idris Elba

Honestly The Major looks more caucasian than asian in the original...

Nobody. Fuck adaptations.

Yeah, she is. She is a big name and can sell the movie to a worldwide audience. Ghost in the Shell is not fucking Star Wars. Ghost in the Shell means jackshit to most mainstream audiences but if you put a big name like Scarjo on it then you can sell the movie to the investors. No investors would have put the money down for a nobody actress as the lead, that's just not how Hollywood works.

If Scarjo wasn't attached to this movie it probably wouldn't have gotten made. Blame the Asian markets, they have their own movie industries so Asian actresses hardly ever cross over to Hollywood since they're comfortably making money in their own countries. Also Hollywood for not giving us a relevant Asian Female Action Star since fucking Lucy Liu.

She had a flat ass.

But does she look like a fat aging ugly Jew?

I hadn't thought of this. I am mad this didn't happen now.

>Ghost in the Shell means jackshit to most mainstream audiences

Then why even bother adapting it you retarded mong?

>no one posting objectively best pick

Plus Scarjo can play this role well, it's pretty much black widow minus quips

>too obscure for mainstream
>will be altered to appeal to normies, so the hardcore weebs won't like it either

Honestly beats me user

You just attacked Hollywood for not giving us more Asian female action stars in a post defending them not giving us more Asian female action stars.

Are you having a stroke?

No but you do.

>Then why even bother adapting it you retarded mong?

Because Hollywood is fucking retarded. They're pretty much adapting shit left and right just trying to start a string of films. They'll take any source material that is big in nerd culture and try to exploit it for profit. They've already mined the fuck out of Videogames, they've done Superheroes to death. Next logical step is anime.

And like this guy said. They'll normalize it and with today's nerd culture it will fucking sell. But the investors need a big name leading the film to feel comfortable with. So they put Scarjo because right now she is sadly the only relevant big name female action star. It was either her or fucking Jennifer Lawrence.

No wins?

It's been in development hell for years. All that time people are being paid to work the pre production as it changes hands, directors, ect.

Every film is individually filed as an LLC and after the 10 years or so all that money spent stays on the balance sheet..

Eventually you have to get something together so you can have some kind of return on this.

ScarJo agreeing to do it was a godsend for them really.

Another good example of this happening is Batman V. Superman.

I think scarjo is fine, but wouldn't mind MEW
also who is the yellow babe in op's webm

your waifus are dog ugly, fuck you

>nips
>being able to act
>being able to portray emotion
choose one

Yeah they picked the perfect Jewess

>can act (pandorum, that garbage shit MoS)
>looks like major
>dem gainz
>dem everythings

Man, imagine if nepotism didn't run Hollywood.

Then explain how they successfully made this pitch (again pitch, not profit) without a big star as the lead. Chow Yun Fat was a supporting character so don't say it was him.

Not him, but your reading comprehension isn't very good.

literally who?
I've only seen her in MOS and she barely speaks?

She looks plenty rambunctious in that webm. :^)

>people unironically hold this opinion in their brain cells

>the greatest actor of all time was Toshiro Mifune

kys pigskin.

Lucy Liu?

Maybe your writing comprehension isn't very good.

>Not him

Uh huh.

think about it

>implying a fat jewess that can barely act sells GiTs better than GiTs sells itself

Well, it was so 'obscure' that WB brothers cited it as a major influence in their creation of the Matrix....and subsequently GiTs 1995 has been hailed many times over. As other user said....if you're trying to sell this shit off a fat talentless fuck and that alone.....maybe don't make it next time....

It doesnt matter who she is...

>that salt

These posts can only be scarjew.

Or someone related by blood.

I'm just saying how do you know she can act if she doesn't speak.

She's not even Jewish, you fucking goyim.

>and this is why it will be garbage
>just like BvS

Well, being Jewish I'm sure they'll short against it somehow

>a German actress playing a Japanese in an American movie
Stupid casting choice. Go American, Asian, or go home.

your waifu is shit

>and yet
>her few lines in MoS were better delivered than anything in piggyMcJew's entire repertoire

Rinko Kikuchi?

>(((you)))

Mayo on the Sub: Sandwich of Complexity

bluntfags are literal cancer

Waiting for someone to answer this.

I need to know.

Dragon Ball Z is pretty much known worldwide. Compared to GitS and to most animes. You wouldn't have needed a hard pitch for it. You would just cite all the merchandise opportunities, all the wordlwide recognition for it and you would have sold it on that. That isn't to say, they couldn't have fucking used some well known actors on that movie to sell the movie better for audiences.

>Movie: Lucy
>Starring in lead role: Scarlett Johansson.
>Budget: 40 Million
>Box Office: 463 Million.

She might not be able to act and she might not be as attractive to you but she can sell a fucking movie by name alone.

dude fuck this picture
you ruined scarjo for me

that movie made zero dollars and was made on a shoe string budget. Pretty sure it was an Uwe Boll tier money laundering scheme. Only reason it got made was probably due to the licensing rights being really cheap.

Megumi Yamamoto? No wins?

IS SOMEONE GONNA GIVE US THIS BITCH'S NAME OR WHAT THE FUCK

Literally who cares. They already hired an Australian black guy to play a Japanese white guy (in an American film, like that matters)

A deckchair with tits on it has more charisma and ability than scarjo

>she can't do anything required of a legitimate actress but trust us she's the right choice to shit on something beautiful
>plus, implying her name sold that shit and not people with bored wallets and barely any other choices

ftfy

>maybe (((they))) at least picked someone good for Batou
>fuck
>why do they keep promoting fatties

Not to mention that they hired a 100% black guy (and not some lightskin) from fucking Zimbabwe to play a white Japanese man

give up already

she'll never find work in hollywood again, your ugly bland bitch is probably working at starbucks already

We need another name, user. Megumi Yamamoto yields nothing.

t. actual redditor

Believe it or not, but this old looking dude is the numbers guy from The Dark Knight. Too bad the wig is godawful, if it even is one

At least they nailed Saito ffs

Shouldn't you be picking up subs/diet cokes for you and Jonah? Face it you're a fat kike and no one wants you ruining something else

what

pls no. this is gonna be worse than aeon flux lmao

>scarjo got the role
>scarjo is ridiculously more succesful than that thing you're posting
>not thinking scarjo has millions of fans
the state of you

>i i ha v e million s of fans
>tt trust me career isn't defined by nepotism
>implying scarjo isn't just eating rolls instead of working out like literally any other legitimate actress would

I mean, the guy is 47 years old. But the lighting makes him look 10 years older.

Megumi Yamano AKA MEGUMI

t. scarjo

I'm so fucking mad because I was for this movie from day one.
I didn't think scarlet could actually ruin it.

They need a doe eye character that can hold a straight face a lot to make it unsettling.
scarlet johanson isn't strong or effeminite, shes like a movie slut

You misinterpret me. I don't think she is right for it as it goes from actually being able to play the character I am not happy about it at all, I just understand why they did it. I would have loved Antje to play Major. Unfortunately that's not how the game works. Neither Antje nor Blunt could have sold this movie. You underestimate the power actors have to sell movies.

You seem to be confused honestly. I don't think anybody here has said Scarlett is a better actress. She is just more marketable than Antje. You just have to deal with it.

but she has gorillions of fans bruh

It checks out, thanks user.

Man, she sure is dopey looking.

>full reversal from shilling to admitting fat kike wasn't best choice to now telling us to accept it

Yea I'll probably just pirate/seed behind some proxies just b/c now. After seeing the cast lineup 10/10 never watching it.

>this literally perfect woman exists

dear lord

yeah and that's another problem.

You're going to see scarlet johanson as scarlet johanson now, no purple hair is going to change that. I really think her being the scarjo is going to take me out of the movie constantly.

Why couldn't they like....pic someone that was somewhat attractive?

if you don't think she looks good in this scene kill yourself

Find a post here that says Scarlett is a better actress. I can't ask you to guess which posts are mine but I can at least say for myself that I never claimed she could act better merely that she can sell a movie better.

I won't fucking watch it period. I mean I got the anime movies, why would I bother with the live action. Its going to be shit.

It's really is a shame. Wish she would at least get a TV Show or something so we would have more of her.

>what could have been
>instead we get 35 yr old fat jewess

two reasons, they're not famous and they're some how worse at acting than scarjo.

Like fuck, she also had that muscly body.

>they don't even show her against her own reflection making it hard to tell whos who

that was like the whole point of the scene

Guess I'll post all these gifs

niggas u tellingme her puppy dog hair on the sides aren't cute?

>has never seen Pandorum
>claims that Piggy McJew's fame will bolster GiTs

Son, have a seat.

godless you

looks like something from a wannabe scot pilgrim movie.