Gilmore Girls Netflix

>Can't remember who Paul is
>Who the fuck is Paul?
>"He's like a superhero, but his power is that you can't remember him no matter how much time you spend with him. Kind of like every Marvel movie ever."
>Richard died
>oh yeah that happened...
>my feels again...
>Rory is still fucking Logan
>Sam I MEAN DEAD isn't around in the 2nd yet
>Rachael Ray Guest stars
>Paris is still an annoying cunt that needs cock shoved in her throat
>Paris has kids
Paris having kids is frightening

Have you guys finished watching them?

(If you've not watched it that's fine, but if you're not a fan of the series please don't be a dick)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4
letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/film/gilmore-girls-a-year-in-the-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk34vpeFXrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want this to be it.

It was CLASSIC S1-3 Gilmore Girls writing. The plot is zippier, the quips are quippier. The camerawork is on point.

Sure, Spring drags a little (what was up with her blacking out in the queue at the end?) but the rest is absolute quipkino.

It was pretty good.

Sam Winchester does show up, but it's too quick of a cameo.

Paris was literally the best part of the entire thing, though.

It was pretty fucking magical if you ask me... It really felt like I was back. I doubt they'll do more even though they left a little hook at the last moment there.

>Now I'm not in the habit of quoting Joseph Stalin
>But I found one thing he said to be quite inspiring...

she has always been the best at everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

The first 50 minutes of Summer were fucking awful and the beginning of Fall was bad, but other than that it was surprisingly great and felt like classic Gilmore Girls.

I needed more of Paris and Doyle

I heard, and this is only a rumor I read some place, they are thinking of pulling a sherlock and doing and 1:30 minute versions of these like this. I'd be ok with this.

I have to ask HOW THE FUCK can you guys like Paris? She's literally the most obnoxious, annoying, know it all woman... She gets onto the dean cause a fucking water fountain isn't replaced, he owns a espresso machine and his counter is french or whatever... Seriously? No one likes her, she constantly thinks life needs to be challenged and it's like all work and no play... The fuck does this woman do for fun?
>At least you have the kids
>The kids don't even like me, they like the nanny more

There's definitely more story to tell with Rory and possibly her friends, but I feel like they capped off Emily and Lorelei's stories perfectly and it wouldn't feel right if they kept going with those characters unless they really had something great planned.

>The kids don't even like me, they like the nanny more
This was pure pottery referencing how Paris hated her own mom and loved the nanny

as long as they don't drag out the stories and make it feel stale as if it just goes on forever I suppose. Not the same as dragging out, but lets not turn into Days

huh... Been a long ass time since I watched the series itself. I think her parents weren't even as stuck up as her.

what is the quote?

i want paris to bully me

>>Paris was literally the best part of the entire thing, though.
yes and just like before

SHE MAKES ME SO MAD

my mom gave thi 3/10 literally my mom has better taste then you all

Are you a bulldyke? No, then why are you watching this show?

this is only because she is not fucked properly. women need & love sex form men to dissipate their hysteria.

didn't paris used to have bigger tits??

Prime Gilmore Girls is top notch comfykino

Rory looks old in that pic.

I've never heard this term.
No, I watched it as a teen with my mother, we enjoy it. If you don't user, that's alright.

I don't feel like that's true for Rory. Then again she does have Luke and Dean on occasion. but even then, she wasn't as tightly wound as Paris. Considering she's the type to think "you 2 are talking YOU'RE CLEARLY FUCKING!"

may...be? I'm so turned off by her I have no idea

she's 32 of course she does.

fuck your mom

>Luke
Logan*

letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/film/gilmore-girls-a-year-in-the-life/

The musical going on too long and Logan's Steampunk Adventure were the worst parts. I'm not sure which was worse. Probably Steampunk Logan. The rest was great.
Is it just me, or was the final line predictable from the beginning of the episodes?

holy shit fuck that feminazi cunt. im not read any more than I already did.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk34vpeFXrk

I wish Michel had more "what a dick" moments.

because it was a good performance of a type A woman with insecurities. Also she was an accurately written character - family life is also sacrificed for careers.

>family life is also sacrificed for careers.
it's called "balanced" which no one seems to be able to write. It's not complicated, you can do it, you just have to learn to deal with stress and get your own space "me time"

I want a Paris and Doyle prequel series
(-_- )

I'd watch a series called "The Dragonfly Inn" before that

The musical did felt a little too long... What was wrong with the Adventure though? It was fun

>The fuck does this woman do for fun?
Krav Maga, baby!

It was cringey, dated garbage. It looked like some low budget "cash in on Moulin Rouge" bullshit, only 15 years too late.

>I don't know what anything else is, I grew up with the n64 and gamecube, so I don't have "fun" any more...

That was so sad. At least they have Doyle and each other, and aren't alone like Paris was.

sure, but Paris doesn't have to be so damn cold, it's pathetically sad. And then Rory is there like "you're life is sad, I'll be your friend!"

LEAVE PARIS ALONE

she has a PhD and a masters in architecture and is a sperm doctor. She's more successful than any of you will EVER be reeeeeeeee

castro controlled a nation. He's hated beyond belief.

Paris has these things sure, but at the same time, people don't like her cause she's cold, heartless, self entitled... She doesn't even try to humble herself.

I would marry the face off Paris.

Hep alien's song in Winter is legitimately great btw

>You can trace the success (or maybe health) of the various stars by how long their cameos lasted, basically.
...you know, she has a point

HNNNG that chick

one can only imagine how that casting went

she's giving the dean shit because she is loaded and donated 100k to the school

the whole scene was perfect. classic Paris

you sound like the kind of ppl who would be too much of a pussy to confront someone you donated that much money to

>I never realized Michel was actually gay; I never recall it being addressed in what little I saw of the show. I don't know if that's my missing details or the show's erasing approach to his sexuality (I obv. picked up on the coding/stereotyping, but). Regardless, you never see any instances of homosexual love like you do heterosexual love in all six hours of this, and Paris should definitely have been gay what the fuck is wrong with this universe. Shoulda been so much gayer. The gay pride parade jokes were terrible.
>so let me just say that I am sad about Fidel Castro's death because he was a symbol of defiance against the onslaught of white supremacist capitalist imperialism, and I don't care about the nitty gritty reality right now.

Ironic.

holy shit that transfaggot said that? WOW. That's fuckin sad. Please, someone kill this trans loser faggot now
>500+ followers on twitter
Do I need to become a whiny little bitch on twitter and places to get noticed?

I get that, but come on, it't not like 100k is a lot of money to her family. That's like Loralie's dad doing that. It's not as much money as you think