Opinions on this man?

Opinions on this man?

Sensible dresser.

fuck off woolie

He is as humble as his temper permits him to be.
The driving force behind every podcast.
White on the inside.
Not a quick learner.

Thanks doc

>mfw they've all gotten so annoying and shitty that Woolie is the best one by default.

Woolie ties with Matt as worst Best Friend.

Unfunny, loud, snorts into the mic constantly, aesthetic tastes never matured after the age of 16, token negro with nothing to bring but MUH FITEGAMES obsession. At least Matt, you know, started the channel and all, and is better around Pat.

>he doesn't think Pat is the bestest friend

What's it like having shit taste?

Man his gf is JACKED, what's her arm routine?

>YEAH LACHINE HIGH ARE YOU READY?

Fuck you, Pat's gone down the shitter. He talks about the same four topics over and over again, wusses out whenever he says something controversial, and never ventures out of his comfort zone.

Pat by far has the most passion of the four about anything, which is painfully evident in Silent Hill and Souls/Bloodborne LPs. Then they brought in Matt for Old Hunters and DaS3 now it's just Matt and Woolie making wrestling jokes while Pat tries talking about the actual fucking game in the background. He knows what he likes and can afford to do it on the channel, exact damn same as the rest of them. If Matt and Woolie had their way, it'd just be wrestling and fitegames 24/7.

Pumping that BBC for 3 hours everyday

>When Pat has passion it's good but when Matt/Woolie have passion it's bad.

If it were up to Pat it would be nothing but old survival horror and playing Darks Souls again and again, and that would suck just as bad.

The difference is there's way more of Matt and Woolie's shit than Pat's.

Matt's the only one with shit, and Pat's tedious in his own way.

>yfw Omikron ends in ritual suicide.

>white gf
I'm not even surprised

I'm ashamed.
As a blackman, I feel that when it comes to dating white women on the regular, a -1 penalty should be assessed. Therefore, if I'm a 6/10, she had better be a 7/10 or I'm slumming

If you have a BBC that 7/10 should be a 8/10.

Let me get this straight , you are part of the most loathed and unprestigious race that has ever walked the earth and you are picky?