ITT: your favorite album and the most disappointing thing that has ever happened in your life

ITT: your favorite album and the most disappointing thing that has ever happened in your life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uI1KXHJVO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stadium Arcadium
I led myself to become an alcoholic.

The Birth of my idiot son

No. The most disappointing thing is you liking that shitty band/ that terrible album.

just got back from the discomfort
Teenager stuff because I am still a teenager

so makes sense

>Demon days
>Humanz

I failed every subject in highschool

My marriage.

Bruh look at this dude

This one is fresh. Happened last week:
>be me
>work in a shit ass job that I hate because I'm poor and I have to pay my education
>near this year this girl start working there
>start talking to her until we became really good friends
>we used to talk about everything that happened and happens in our daily routine
>my job start getting better because for once I was happy to work there because of her
>realize that I have a crush on her
>I couldn't tell her because I'm shy as fuck and self-esteem issues
>she tells me last month that she will leave her job this month
>she will live with her grandma in another state
>I got sad as fuck
>realize that I fucking love her because I can't get her out of my mind
>decided to tell her my feelings hopping that we could at least kiss one single time before she goes
>her last day at work
>saw her in distance saying goodbye to people
>rehearsing in my mind and taking courage about what I'm about to tell her
>I look at my watch
>8:33pm
>she leaves at 8pm
>go after her and her co-workers said that she has already gone home
>she didn't even said goodbye to me

Sorry for any mistake. English isn't my first language and I'm trying to improve it.

My wife's son came out as gay.

I let my unit down and my friends died in iraq instead of me

My best friend fell in love with someone else when I realized I loved him.

>Not loving your families unconditionally.
Yeah I'm just gonna say it you people are fucking monsters.

what's a homophobe doing listening to kylie minogue

don't break the oath

21 virgin

I’m sorry user. I’ve found the best way to improve my self confidence is to go on omegle, find girls over 18, show them my wiener, and fap for them. If anybody gives you any trouble show them your butthole

Fuck that's sad user

>my wifes son

The Soft Bulletin

The Legend of Korra. I have never been hyped in my life since.

Jethro Tull - A Passion Play
I made the wrong career choice

I don't hate gays, I just don't want my wife's son being gay, he has to pass on my genes.

Let me guess, you never formed a family, right?
There's more to a marriage to work than chemicals on your brain.

The The dusk.

Most people are faking shit to appear real instead of being real,

>my wifes son he has to pass on my genes

lol wat

that's homophobic though
have another kid

>Heavily implying you're in an unhappy marriage and don't love your wife.
Heard of a divorce?

Yes. The best thing I've ever done.

Jesus....
Why do you hate your (ex)wife so much?

sure feels good to be a redneck

She kept beating me up

The problem isn't my ex wife, she's fine, the thing is that i was giving up from my own life. It's cool to have your girlfriend by your side every day, but later you'll find the chore that is living the life for another one. But idk, maybe the marriage wasn't made for me. In the end, was the better for both of us.
You're a faggot.

YOU LIED TO ME!

Nah man I'm sorry I was probably a little harsh.

silent shout by the knife
youtube.com/watch?v=4uI1KXHJVO8

that im a coward

Circa survive on letting go
My life from 18-27

The Chvrches Incident

>The Downward Spiral
>Still in love with a girl I broke up with over two years ago

Hold me

>Loves someone
>Breaks up with them.
Why are people idiots? If she broke up with you that’s understandable but no you dug your own grave there.

Illinois
Went on a date exactly one week ago with a female friend of mine I have liked for a long time, and she did not let me kiss her, nor even put my arm around her. She was weirded out when I would playfully flirt or sweet talk too. She has not dated before, but has had her first kiss. Yes, I am 18. Oh yeah, and three days later she dumped me for getting offended at too much of what she says. Her communication is...different...to say the least. I was too verbally aggressive though. We still talk on really good terms and there’s not a huge chance of me having competition with other guys for her if I want to try again anytime soon, but she’d obviously have to want to as well. Hopefully she will.

Realizing a have a talent for writing but sincerely don't enjoy reading so I will never write something of value.

Realizing I sincerely love music but have zero talent to I will never make good music of value.

Damn user...

hhha

Kek

It was one of those “mutual” things. Also I was depressed and she went to college and did a ton of coke. The good part is heartbreak actually makes for good music unsurprisingly.

>have zero talent to I will never make good music of value.
It's never too late to start learning/practicing. You'll get out of it as much time as you put into, it just comes down to how much time you are willing to put into music

This one hurts user, I wouldn’t count on her liking you in that way. Try to forge your own path in the meantime, write some music, lift, all those memes and then she might come to you when she sees that you’re happy with yourself.

every woman i have loved has rejected me will i have been told by multiple other ones that i have no interest in that i look like a model

But I try to be as positive as possible towards her. And I know she at least somewhat likes me. Finds me cute.
But trying to get her to open up was so hard. I had to pull way more weight than she was. Maybe you’re right...