Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVdWsRt9XQI
youtube.com/watch?v=r6LCMKgPywU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT IS SUPPLY AND DEMAND HOLY SHIT THESE RETARDS

if they did the same thing that would mean they attract the same audience size

They can't even dunk.

More people watching = more money
And is 108k not good money? Am I supposed to weep for privileged retards making more than me because they can bounce balls?

But good fundamentals!

The top female models make MUCH more than the top male models.

>Same thing

The extra money went to installing tampon machines in all the locker rooms

EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN NOW!

They should join the NBA if they do the same thing.

How many of these capped tweet + "really makes you think" troll threads are we gonna have today?

gee, it's almost as if one brings in more revenue than the other...

Nice triple double. I'd never have to say that to a female basketball player.

They don't actively negotiate wages

Next

NBA: High viewership.
WNBA: Lol wat?

High viewership = BIG $
Lol wat = Lol wat

>watching women play sports

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=yVdWsRt9XQI

They don't sell out stadiums like NBA players

That cap does seem low for a professional athlete

But they do the SAME thing!

i'd like to see the best wnba team against the best high school boys team. i have a feeling it would be a close game. there's no comparison between lebron james and whoever the top wnba player is.

obviously the solution is to pay NBA players less and give WNBA players the difference

I'm actually quite surprised they earn that much. I mean, when you take into consideration a bunch of 15 year old boys play better than these athletes, it really puts everything into perspective. Can you even imagine all the male adults who would be more than happy to earn a six figure salary?

Lamborghini and ford focus do same thing.
Should pay same for both yes?
Bread knife and cheese knife both cut, why have different knives? makes prejudice between knives, knifism is bad.

I would like to rescend my posts in this thread. I was being sexist and ignorant. In the 20 year history of the WNBA there have been 6 triple doubles and 6 slam dunks.

Are you kidding? High school boys soccer regularly beats the womens' olympic team. It's just no contest physically. Basketball would be even worse. Take pretty much any school with mostly black people and they will trash the WNBA all-star team

>feminists demand WNBA pays players as much as NBA players
>WNBA can't afford it
>no more WNBA
>another victory for feminism!

Not to me they don't. ...

The don't do the same thing though.

WNBA stars aren't trying to dunk on colby once a week.

obviously those owners of WNBA teams are getting filthy rich while these women are forced to live near poverty levels.

obviously

the funny thing is all female college athletes are basically supported by the men's football and basketball programs. the guys bring in the big bucks and it gets distributed to the girls so they can have their sports. they should be grateful to go to college on scholarship and have their programs paid for by their male counterparts.

sounds like they want this type of treatment for the pro athletes now? what a fucking joke.

Foldgers and Starbucks are the same thing but I bet you wouldn't be caught dead with a Foldgers Frappacinio would you Kayla you dumb cunt

More like
>WNBA decries NBA as sexist
>feminism forces the NBA to equal their pay through a witchhunt
>NBA finally complies and women athletes earn the same as male athletes at the expense of male effort

FREE MARKET

SUPPLY AND DEMAND

say 100 million people want to watch only men play basketball, and 5 million people want to watch only women play it.

you tell me why the organizers, players etc of women's basketball should earn more money

it makes me think WNBA must be shit if sponsors and media aren't willing to support it by buying into it and turning profit in doing so, must be because noone cares about it

That's it, I'm an #EqualPayMissile

You mean Kobe???
Are you okay in the head?

I came to this thread with a list of rebuttals. Theyve all been said already. The ease with which a bunch of Sup Forums dwellers break down these arguments in seconds is what really makes me think.

Female nba games have an average of 65 dunks?

>force teams to pay NBA wages to women
>League goes bankrupt in one season
>No more WNBA

Sure, go ahead

>Bread knife and cheese knife both cut, why have different knives? makes prejudice between knives, knifism is bad.
How do you know this? Present your knife license

the NBA doesn't own the WNBA

They aren't even associated

Can anyone even name 1 WNBA player?

underrated as fuck

See

They could do a test run forcing them to play in these hot as fuck sport bikinis and see how that turns out.

>pic related

At the highschool I went to growing up they stopped letting the girls who were actually part of teams play against amateur gym class guys. Because the girls always lost. Despite the men never even playing their sport in any organized or serious capacity.

If they did the same thing, they would play in the same league.
It would be really fun to watch teams from NBA and WNBA play each other, see how equality works out for you

you've never heard of colby brian?

If we pay them equally, then men should be allowed to play in the women's leagues. Since everyone is equal of course.

As if that's ever stopped feminists. kek

That's like whining about why college football coaches get paid more than scientists at said college. Sure, it's unfair and the scientist is more than likely working on something excellent but the coach draws in a ton more money for the college because entertainment.

you're hired

>they do the same thing
Except generate revenue.

>wanting to see a bunch of Michelle Obamas in bikinis

WTRMYT... damn....

are you autism?
do you know how many more people watch the NBA as opposed to the WNBA?
more watch = more pay

>fuck around and gotta triple double

the wnba is going to be full of trannies soon enough anyways.

>the NBA in accordance with current regulations on sports and the inclusion of women in all major leagues...

COMING SOON: 3rd Quarter Women's Lineup!

Everytime a woman dunks she should get a thousand dollar raise.

Women are actually paid far more in proportion to the amount of money their leagues earn in advertisement, if they really want equality they need to demand pay cuts.

>starzz
Gas the women when?

Kek works in mysterious ways!

>4 players have made 6 dunks
FUCKING HOW?

>person digs a ditch where a canal is being built
>Gets paid 18 bucks an hour
>person digs a ditch in the middle of nowhere
>doesn't get paid anything
They're LITERALLY doing the same thing, I can't even, ugh

NBA needs to share their revenue with the WNBA.

WHY SHOULDN'T HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL PLAYERS BE PAID THE SAME AS THE PROFESSIONALS???? THEY DO THE SAME THING!!!!

Nobody watches the wnba because women suck at basketball, it brings in less money so less money is spread around.

this is why i'm #mentallyhill

>that video
holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=r6LCMKgPywU

females are cancer.

Q: Why do professional leaf basketball players earn $56,666 per year when they do the SAME thing?
A: They're leafs.

sure bud

Because girl's basketball doesn't draw money like boy's basketball does.

They're literally incapable of learning basic economics.
Literally.

>what they want with equality
>women to get paid 1million

>what would happen with equality
>men to get paid 108,000

noice

/thread

You're better off watching middle school kids playing basketball
Shit, a pick up game anywhere in queens is far more entertaining than watching wnba

Hey, Ford! Gibs profits to GM!

> Your argument.

>can literally be defeated by high school boys playing a pick-up match
>demands the same money as pros

Heh...

Oh God, you're killing me.

OH GOD, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!

Fucking this. If I could half ass around a basketball court playing equalliy incomentent opponents with that pay I'd be in heaven.

jajajaja

It makes me think that WNBA players get paid too much.

Lol, It's about market demand.

They literally can't afford to pay WNBA players the same even if they wanted to. Not enough give a fuck about it.

Liberals seriously believe it's the same thing.

Just like they seriously believe that if you use words against them, they are allowed to respond to you with riots and violence.

Jonathan Haidt (famous psychologist) has done several studies demonstrating the mental labyrinth that all liberals necessarily become trapped in, but I fear he is only scratching the surface of the genetic defect(s) that manifests itself as liberal ideology.

Men and women are not and will never be equal.

Each gender has a role to play in life. Blatantly ignoring that cause "muh equalatee!!" is a fucking plague and is going to end up destroying the human race. We are already seeing the problems of this so called equality and the issue of transgenders with that dumbass kid in Alaska winning the girls' track meet. Feminists support transgenderism.

This is the beginning of the end.

Actually, the women are vastly overpaid if you go by ability. You can say that men get paid more because they draw larger crowds and generate far more money, but fact is that no men would be paid anything at all if they performed on the same level as the women in the WNBA.
If we had equal pay for equal work, the women should be paid nothing.

>WNBA raises wages for players
>Dennis Rodman comes out of retirement for the lulz

Oi! Jerry, bring the motorized rolling ham around, we've got another mass murderer in our midst!

Have you seen female basketball players?

This would drop viewership imo

women have a really hard time figuring out what equal work means.

>uh how is it okay that people are different?

>i mean seriously guys it's the current year

>How is it okay that Coca Cola employees get paid more than the kid selling lemonade on my street

Women are so memey

The max salary for a high-school player is 0 dollars while the minimum salary for NBA players is 1 million. Why? They do the same thing.