Feminists are scared shitless of sex robots

Feminists don't want men to turn to sex robots because it drives down demand for their real pussies.

They want to drive the "cost" of pussy up, making it valuable again.

Simple economics.

The supply curve was damped in olden days, because women were good and chaste.

So men had to marry the pussy to get the pussy. The "price" was marriage.

Now, imagine how little valued pussy will be when millions of realistic sexbots flood the western market?

Will there be a shitstorm over this? Because once women are irrelevant, feminism is reduced to being a joke

Shithead professor in England wants men to stay enslaved to the vagina:

>Maybe it’s time to take misogynistic sexual dysfunction more seriously. Maybe people who want to buy sex robots need to present the agreement of a couple of doctors, before they are judged emotionally restricted enough to need to retreat to such an inhuman fantasy. Or maybe, out of respect for women, this technology should just be rejected.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/feminism-sex-robots-women-technology-objectify?CMP=fb_gu

Based RAMZPAUL video on the subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQvrn-Pz7I4

Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Maybe it’s time to take misogynistic sexual dysfunction more seriously. Maybe people who want to buy sex robots need to present the agreement of a couple of doctors, before they are judged emotionally restricted enough to need to retreat to such an inhuman fantasy.
Fucking kek. This is only the beginning. They'll advocate putting the sigmas/omegas in concentration camps soon.
HIDE ME SENPAI! You guys got room in your attics?

Maybe the sexbots will protect us, in a kind of dual use mode.

Let's face it - feminists don't give a single fuck about "men's mental health" - they want to control men the way women have controlled men since Adam and Eve.

And a man with a sexy sexbot flips the script on them.

Frankly if scientists can get a good realistic sex robot to be the price of a car or thereabouts, then men will suddenly ignore biological pussy.

Imagine fucking a sexbot much like pic related every night.

All she wants to do is please you and then give you a relaxing massage.

I sound like a sexbot salesman, lol.

>Should you choose it, she can come programmed with audiobooks, too, for when you want to lay there in post-coital darkness and bliss and read a book.

Me too I'm scared of sex robots. What if it take a virus and try to kill me? It's real sex or just masturbation?

I prefer a soft woman than a plastic machine.

>out of respect for women, this technology should just be rejected.
Fucking TRIGGERED!! No more vibrators for you, Olga!

What about a soft sexbot, virtually (swidt) indistinguishable from a real woman?

I just want a gf

In 10 years, if the feminists don't cock block us, you can buy an android one for the cost of a VW.

you mean women want to control men as they have been for about 100 years.

cave-women that were uppity would be raped or beaten until the stopped moving.

women in sand nigger countries today get fucked up if they step out of line.

If fleshlights are misogynistic, are dildos misandrist?

This world is degenerate and full of double-think and general cognitive dissonance.

>Maybe it’s time to take misogynistic sexual dysfunction more seriously. Maybe people who want to buy sex robots need to present the agreement of a couple of doctors, before they are judged emotionally restricted enough to need to retreat to such an inhuman fantasy. Or maybe, out of respect for women, this technology should just be rejected.

What are his thoughts on vibrating dildos?

Yeah that's what I thought.

Then work for it.

What if you had a sexbot that was also a home defense weapon?

>if the feminists don't cock block us
*if don't kill every single feminist on earth that tries to block sex robots

I WILL SUICIDE VIA POLICE IF THIS SHIT GOES DOWN. FUCKING FEMINAZI CUNTS. DIE OFF.

It was feminism which reduced women to to sex objects now they can pay the price.

>his
Oh wait, it's a woman.

Shocking.

Why would you want a robot? A robot will never love you and it cannot have children.

Here in nogunz UK a fleshlight is as good a weapon as any.

What I find weird is these sexbot threads is no one seems to think there will be male sexbots as well. After all most sex toys sold today are penis shaped.

fuck women, fucking immigrant loving liberal scum. bring on the bots.

>implying a woman will ever "love" you
>implying earth needs more children
breeder logic

For sex, a sex doll.
For love, a dog.
For children, a sperm bank.

Do these people think there won't be male sexbots too?

Women already have insane dildos and fucking machines that no man can compete with.

>A robot will never love
neither a real woman, but the robot at least can pretend

>out of respect for women

>women want sex for the sex

Women do not realize how good they have it in western countries.

Pic is of a bitch who got upset that the man who worked tens of thousands of hours putting a probe on a comet (a fucking comet) was wearing a shirt that was a bit too risqué for her tastes.

Instead of shrugging and enjoying the accomplishment, she joined the feminist chorus of hate on this poor man.

This poor man who put a probe on a comet.

And his shirt ruined it for her.

I'll still feel like a kissless virgin though

>men are evil rapists who hate women
>why won't men fuck us D:

>implying a woman will ever "love" you
Why not?
>implying earth needs more children
It does.

>For children, a sperm bank.
Children need a man and a woman to raise them properly. Not someone on their own.

People can love. Robots cannot. Love is a chemical process that cannot exist in robots.

Then why do they have 500 dildos in their closet?

Man that tall blond bitch.. I find her some weird combination of ugly and sexy at the same time.

I am scared of em too. This is how the west will stop reproducing, lads.

We are definitely seeing that in sub-Saharan Africa also.

but

dildos

God that was such bullshit

I need to buy nasamans shirt

he'll end up with a boyfriend that way

Reminder that this article predicted all this:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Feminists will die trying to make sex robots illegal, but we all know nobody stops this train.

A robot wont be so damn self absorbed, either.

And it can teach you things.

When was the last time you learned anything from a typical gf?

Anything useful, I mean.

>cave-woman
>100 years ago...

ok

WHERE CAN I BUY NASA MANS SHIRT?
I KNOW IT WAS CUSTOM MADE BUT SURELY CAPITALISM GOT IT MADE AGAIN?!

>10 years with girls
>NOTHING useful.
NOTHING
WHY
THE
FUCK
CAN'T
THEY
BE
INTERESTING
FUCK

>sex drive is the problem

No it isn't. The problem for women will be that they will become utterly irrelevant to human society if breeding and sex can be obtained without them.

Women are less intelligent, less creative and less productive than men.

Tell me, what is their worth outside of their vagina ?

I can't name any of those
What does that make me?

DUDE I CAN'T NAME BOTH OF THEM

>ruining comet landing for me asshole
What was it going to do for her asshole? Why is she talking like a pirate?

Virginity taken by a sexbot. Fuck I lost my virginity to a 1988 Dodge Caravan seat then. Or maybe it was a 5 gallon ShopVac.

>Kim Kardashian
>???
>???

>Lewis Armstrong (or something Armstrong)
>???
>???

what does this make me?

>When was the last time you learned anything from a typical gf?
my ex taught me a valuable lesson: women are kids in a grown up body

Neil Armstrong Buzz Aldrin and some other guy

Raising children

You know, I would buy one too.

And I would wear that motherfucker.

They used to have value as reproductive partners and home makers and companions.

They've retreated so far into narcissism now that their cunts are the only thing of real value left to men.

Damn straight they should be worried.

>3 armenian traps
>3 actornaut twinks

Just give the Toasters the defence codes! Humanity is done.

the probe was too big, it ruined her asshole

>Why is she talking like a pirate?

Feminists are already throwing a shit-fit

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4

Check your privilege, shitlords, and realize that sex with a sex-robot IS RAPE!

I would final her five if you know what I'm saying

Dildos are empowering because they let women take the issue of their sexuality into their own hands. Fleshlights are misogynistic because they reduce vaginas (and therefore the idea of a woman) into something to be mindlessly used for a man's pleasure.

I'm pretty sure we can also get an AI to do that better than them.

But, yeah, that was their traditional role and they should have sticked to it.

>alphas will bed many chicks, producing alpha offspring
>betas will use fake pussy

I don't see the problem here. Why are women so scared? Now they won't get hit on by ugly men.

i just want to live long enough to get my holowaifu

NOTHING!!! (in the USA, at least)

There's an app for that

no more betabux

Can you guess what the answer to this question is, according to feminists?

[spoiler]The answer is yes![/spoiler]

>Fleshlights are misogynistic because they reduce vaginas (and therefore the idea of a woman)
That's transphobic. Off to the gulag with you m8.

Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and I believe it's Michael Collins? Been awhile, used to be a huge NASA geek.

I have literally no clue who the three bimbos are. Never seen their ugly mugs in my life, they look like generic fakey brown 'ladies' trying way too hard to be 'pretty' and failing miserably.

just unplug her from the internet

Michael Collins. Poor bastard had to sit in lunar orbit overwatch while Neil and Buzz went on down.

Because you have to understand the dynamics of sex, attraction, needs, and wants.

You have to understand that to men, looks are going to be highly important. For women, you have to understand that they don't so much as care about the man, but more or less the idea of the man. Who is the man? Is he successful? Does he has a shitload of money and cars? No doubt in my mind there will be male sexbots, you're right, but I think this'll be enough to finally switch it up. If you went out and bought yourself a pocket pussy and somebody found out, it would be social suicide. If a woman goes out and gets a vibrator and somebody finds out, nobody would really care.

Sex bots will change everything.

Actually sexbots increase the sexual market place value discrepancy between attractive and unattractive men.

There's a threshold at which it's easier for a man to just avoid sex, and use an alternative than to pursue women. This difficulty is caused by low sexual market place value, and dropping out further lowers it. As the alternatives increase in quality, more men are going to drop out, so more men will be considered unattractive.

Even if sexbots are equally good to sex, they're still going to be more costly to purchase and maintain than a real woman if the man has such high value that he doesn't need to do anything at all to get sex. There would only be a problem for women when the sex alternative are significantly superior to actual sex and incredibly cheap, eg: full sensory VR, but that's a very long way off.

At the beginning of the agricultural revolution, men from agrarian societies were so much more valuable to women than hunter gatherers that 17 women were reproducing for every one man; there was no way for most men to possibly compete. Women will sooner all fuck the same man than lower standards.

Sexbots will drive up the value of women to levels we haven't yet seen.

I remember when I first sad ads for that HUMANS show I was like damn I'd fuck the shit out of that green eyed gook robot. I was not disappointed when that was exactly what the Britcuck did.

I love how their answer to everything is the late Soviet trick of declaring sane people to be dangerously crazy, and how they see doctors as gatekeepers against people with whom they disagree. I want doctors to be doctors. There was a dip in mental health services after it came out that Obama was pushing doctors to ask about firearm ownership and "secretly" ban guns by simply declaring gun owners to be insane.

If you have AI and robots that are advanced enough to raise a child then you have robots that can replace both men and women in the workforce.

At which point we all become basic income NEETs.

The other guy is Tom Hanks

ABB (assault bot ban) of 2036 will fix that.

they want to fuck chad and then let a beta provide for them later in life

if the betas are fucking robots and catgirls, they won't get any money

where have you been

>For women, you have to understand that they don't so much as care about the man, but more or less the idea of the man. Who is the man? Is he successful? Does he has a shitload of money and cars?

I'm going to respectfully disagree. We have this assume notion that wealth and power turn women on, but I think the truth is that they enjoy wealth and power and will sleep with anyone to get them. I don't think they enjoy the actual sex part.

i thought bots love feminism now ?

When bots are banned only the banned will have bots.

One group are actors and the other group are alcoholics.

I was obviously jesting, I don't particularly endorse the idea of very complex AIs or, god forbid, sentient ones.
But there is still some part of the workforce that would be very hard to replace by machines though.
The work that needs both manual dexterity and brain processing : artisanat.

Shit, that's a good point.

Only 1 and he beat the bottle.

I bet I'd spend $50,000 on a sexbot and it would friend zone me then fuck my neighbor...

That's my luck.

underrated post

Perfect defence. This sexbot has a MALE VAGINA.

Love is a lie.

Source: I've been in a lie.

>Love is a chemical process

>What is chemistry.

If it's chemical, it can be replicated, Poorer Canada. I'm not saying I support this shit, I'm saying we need to think of better arguments against it.

Reload her with an earlier version of Windows.

Pic related.

>white man picks sexbots
>white woman goes to tyrone and ahmed
>next generation babies will be mixed niggers
>end

Yes good goyim buy a handful of sexbots while there's a huge discount sale of 2%! Pre-purchase now! No refunds!

>>Lewis Armstrong (or something Armstrong)

Instead of building robots, what if we grew human bodies with out brains, then put an artificial brain in them that's only a simulated intelligence?

There would be no ethical issues since they wouldn't be sentient.

Re-read the post, kraut.

Civilization is doomed. It's not we're ever going to take away the right to vote from women. It's done. Finished.

This world and human race deserves to fall into a fresh new slave state

I rather be killed by a yandere virus infected sex bot than be married to a real woman that will divorce me, take all my wealth then lie in court saying I used to abuse and rape her.

not really. this has been done in the past before. those societies collapsed and new ones took their place. just give it time.