Really makes you think, huh?

Really makes you think, huh?

same beady eyes too

No

>beady eyes
>bug eyes
no resemblance, libtard.

I was always told the Rivers of Blood speech was racist and took that as a given, but when I read the transcript I realized it wasn't racist and was the truth. I'd been lied to my whole life. One of my first redpills.

Sure doesn't Muhammad

Oswald was ex labour

Do all "non-Asian" people look alike to you OP?

>Mosley
>blames minorities at the bottom
really?

>cutting immigration is nationalism
>speaking out against new taxes is authoritarianism
>failing to recognise that the people at the top and the minorities at the bottom have unified to crush the working man

Low quality bait

lol there were literally no minorities in the UK at that time so yeah, it's bull

we had some minorities in the 19th century but after they started race riots they were all deporetd so we went from 100% white to 98% white then back to 100% white

>for the problems caused by ((((people)))) at the top

>implying jews are at the bottom

oy vey muh 6 mijon

UKIP is the least authoritarian, most libertarian party in current British politics

>Implying Farage is an authoritarian
>Implying Mosley didn't join literally every party and change his political viewsmore than his underwear
>Implying Mosley believed he hard a large power base and not he needed to build one
>Implying either blamed minority groups.

Fucking retards shouldn't be allowed to meme.

Reminder Farage was Tory - UKIP.
Mosley was Conservative - Liberal - Labour - New Party- European pan nationalist.

Thats Enoch Powell pal not Mosley; Enoch Powell was a god among Brummies.

farage doesn't hold a candle to mosely

This is something that can redpill many:
It's not left and right,
it's top and bottom against the middle.

>a recession caused by (((bankers)))

Reminder Mosley literally advocated a since supranation state of Europe Post war under "Europe a Nation"

"Since the war I have stressed altogether five main objectives. The true union of Europe; the union of government with science; the power of government to act rapidly and decisively, subject to parliamentary control; the effective leadership of government to solve the economic problem by use of the wage-price mechanism at the two key-points of the modern industrial world; and a clearly defined purpose for a movement of humanity to ever higher forms."

i doubt he wanted the current maoist EU though which exists to undermine white nations to make them easier to absorb into an EU empire

>Mosley
>ex-tory
>farage
>authoritarian
holy shit this bait should at least get its facts right

But because it's not left and right, the vast majority of people (at least over here) will never consider it.

Just look at those beady anglo eyes.

LOL

Does he have a lazy eye?

Sure as fuck looks like it

beady eyes are only one symptom of the anglo BLOOD

by the kikes

both BEADY, both ANGLO.

There's a fucking load of jews about considering they were supposed to have been killed off

Enoch Powell was a god in Wolverhampton. His successor wasn't bad either. It's a shame about the cucks who came after.