Why can't Ben Affleck catch a break?

Why can't Ben Affleck catch a break?

Muslim fuck deserves it

Thats what he gets for converting to islam

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

KEK CONFIRMED

Just from watching the trailer it looks bloated and derivative.

>Yfw Ibrahim Al-Afflecki guns down hundreds of libtards as revenge

I thought he was busy fighting the coalition in Mosul.

Unsure how to feel

23413 rha31

Shit. I liked his previous films, he's a capable director.

>Ben 'no flowers for the twin towers' affeck
Can someone give me more nicknames like this

He's a muslim

Ben "If It's Haram, No Salam" Affleck

DELETE THIS

>Ben "I'm bringing Sharia to your area" Affleck

>Ben "The Halal Hammer" Affleck

I hope you guys know this is all an attempt by the jews to keep down a talented white man from being successful. Same thing they tried to do to Leonardo Dicarpio, the guy who played Hannibal in the tv series/bad in Dr Strange, and Mel Gibson.

Same reason why they keep give that jew mcshekelstein kid actor jobs, the one in the new Fantastic Four and the new boxing movie coming out. Same reason young batman in Gotham is some jewy looking dweeb faggot.

It looks awesome. It's "problematic" in that it has based Ben murdering motherfuckers and not enough POC and pretty white Elle has a damsel, etc, which are all supposed to be "bad" now. Inshallah! Batkino incoming!

Ben Affleck defended muslims and works in a place entirely with jews in power. Ever notice all the people that spoke out aganist islamaphobia never advanced their careers since then? identity politics is still believed by the middle people but the guys on top are pretty well connected to israel or are old enough to remember the anti-semetism a few people had back in the 1960s.

why do you think the only studio not headed by a kike is the only one still hiring Ben Affleck?

Yfw The Accountant was objectivley the best superhero movie of the year

It also contains racist language which probably got them mad even though it's in the 20s

Oh boy looks like the shitskins are here to defend Ben "death to the Yahud, Allah demands blood" abu Ali al-Affleqi

Ben "Allah's Armageddon" Affleck

Oh boy looks like the jews are back pushing their Ben as a muslim meme in an attempt to disguise their online campaign to discredit him with forced witty names.

Jewsgoaway

Brie looking rough, maybe not the best choice (of image or casting)

It will do for now.

its Bin al-Falek

He was never a capable director. He was carried through his other movies. DC begged him to direct the Batman solo and when he presented his vision to them they realized he was even more retarded than they were and shut him down completely. He's a talentless hack.

Ben "Mowing Down Maher With My Car" Affleck

>He was never a capable director
>doesn't explain why

He just makes incredibly boring movies, and I haven't even seen any of them.

Wasn't argo good?

its overrated, and boring

Who the fuck is Jeremy Smith? She why would anyone give a shit about what he thinks of anything?

But The Town isn't.

The trailer looked pretty terrible, no surprise here.

He's paying for the sins of his ancestors who owned slaves.

too bad, i like the town

>shut him down completely
i thought he was directing the next big Batman movie for DC. Did that change?