Why do westerners in Sup Forums have such a twisted worldview?

Why do westerners in Sup Forums have such a twisted worldview?
1) The leading political and economical ideology in a planet is neoliberalism. Talking about Marxism is retarded, it barely exists after 1991. Even here most of economists are neoliberals, and our leading economy uni, HSE is a cosplay of London Economy School, full of Chicago boys.
2) They think globalization damages their countries while actually it's the opposite, globalization destroys poor countries, they are robbed by the rich ones. Look at all the EU except Western Europe, for example.
3) Accusing leftists in globalization is retarded: leftists are the core of various antiglobalist movements, there are no leftists who support corporation and rabid capitalism taking over the planet which globalization is.

2 is not true; the globalized economy has been a period of faster growth in the periphery and slowing growth/rising inequality in the core. Pretty much what you would expect; a doctor or engineer or creative in a winner-take-all field really are dozens of times more productive than a Third World middle school dropout but a semi-skilled laborer in a First World country isn't and can't keep getting paid ten times more than his Third World counterpart forever

You cruising for a bruising there, Ivan?

This

>2) They think globalization damages their countries while actually it's the opposite, globalization destroys poor countries, they are robbed by the rich ones. Look at all the EU except Western Europe, for example.

Poland and Ukraine were both shitholes following the collapse of the USSR. Poland integrated into the EU; Ukraine did not. Guess which one is doing better these days?

I'll be geeping an eye on you gommie

>rabid capitalism

How can it be rabid capitalism when the governments are spending more and more of ANY country's GDP? If anything, it's an unholy alliance of really big business and governments which really isn't what capitalism stood for.

Because people on Sup Forums are pseudo intellectual retards. You can't find a good discussion without some moron bragging about the fact that he's "redpilled" or that the 'the Jews' are winning

t. pseudo intellectual retard

>Why do westerners in Sup Forums have such a twisted worldview?
Because Westerners on Sup Forums are a bunch of autismic virgin NEETs

>Why do westerners in Sup Forums have such a twisted worldview?
M E D I A B R A I N W A S H I N G

Hello raddit. Hows your raid going?

they come here to adapt a persona

Sup Forums is for autists and other social rejects

If your country has a powerful government, you can manage Western influence and lure western corporations like China. But it's an exception, for the most of the countries West just installs the puppet states which let westerners rob resources. Russia in 90s, Ukraine now.
Poles were given privileges to be a tool to oppose Russia.

>Russia in 90s
>Westerners robbed Russia meme

Your oligarchs robbed Russia, Ivan, the people who invested in Russia in the 90s got robbed the same, all because you people have no respect for the law and no honor.

This

Czechia and Poland had great success with shock therapy while most of the more gradual transitions were less successful and entrenched corruption even further. Even Russia was much more successful than Ukraine even before oil prices went back up

1) not here, government is made by legit commies and post-commies that follow a twisted komintern set of rules
2-3) globalization is communism of nations, the left (and countries) who seized power gets richer, the poors get slightly better, but the middle class and mid-tier countries get obliterated. No-global is a DEAD movement for a reason.

grass grows
sun shines
birds fly
ruskies lie

Your premise is flawed: the vocal minority of obnoxious cretins do not represent "westerners on Sup Forums".
They're almost exclusive unwanted normalfags who came here within the past few things and thing that politics and other normalfag shit is in any respect welcome on Sup Forums.
They're wrong. Sup Forums is not Sup Forums and the opinions of Americans are irrelevant.

Why do you keep making this thread every week?

OK we get it. Religions are cancer, traditionalism is bad blahblahblah why do you make these threads here every week. What is your endgame?

>1) The leading political and economical ideology in a planet is neoliberalism. Talking about Marxism is retarded, it barely exists after 1991. Even here most of economists are neoliberals, and our leading economy uni, HSE is a cosplay of London Economy School, full of Chicago boys.
No one talks about Marxism. Except "cultural marxism" which is a newspeak term, which makes sense even though it is innacurate, but is completely unrelated to economics
>2) They think globalization damages their countries while actually it's the opposite, globalization destroys poor countries, they are robbed by the rich ones. Look at all the EU except Western Europe, for example.
It doesn't damage the country but it damages a certain part of the population. See The far right is actually the first one to argue that by draining immigrants from the 3rd world we are both ruining their country and destroying our country's culture. Just look at any official far right statement. I'll have you know the Nationalist party is the ONLY ONE that opposed the war in Lybia.
>3) Accusing leftists in globalization is retarded: leftists are the core of various antiglobalist movements, there are no leftists who support corporation and rabid capitalism taking over the planet which globalization is.
"Leftists" is an extremely unclear term. Here "leftists" voted Macron purely for socio-cultural reasons, they have no idea about economics.

>Poles were given privileges to be a tool to oppose Russia.

Poles received large amounts of EU funding to promote development in Poland because unlike Russian vassal states, Western allies receive substantial material benefit from their friendship with us. Meanwhile those post-USSR states still held hostage in the Russian sphere of influence continue to stagnate.

They will all say how the puppet central European countries are economically succesfull. Yeah right, we have Greek GDP per capita but 1/2 the "poor" Greek wage, and our goverment is ridiculously corrupt, the top politicians are friends with a guy who got millions from privatisation and has a fucking Bugatti Veyron.

But of course retarded Polish shits will love it because "fuck Russia". Mind you, I don't want my country to be in Russias grasp either, I just see that for the west we are nothing more than a source of cheap labor and dumping of inferior quality goods.

"ruskies lie" that is why pretty much over every person that is an actual adult (= over 35 years old) that I talked to has the same views as the OP. It is common sense.

not an issue anymore, there is no more location-based cheap labour with globalization, we will be on the same wages soon

globalization cancels out delocalization

delocalization which i will say hurt us more than you in fact

>americans elected a business tycoon
>to stop globalism
this will never not make me laugh

But until then they will keep sucking us dry. And our goverments give tax breaks to gook and western mega companies while destroying medium and small domestic business.

>And our goverments give tax breaks to gook and western mega companies while destroying medium and small domestic business.
Yes welcome to the west 20 years ago, this part is especially painful not just economically, and not just for those small businessmen, not just for the consumer who will have to do with much inferior products and much inferior services, but also in cultural terms as those are long traditions transmitted from father to son for millenias that are dying out in a single generation, every shop that closes down it is a little bit of the soul of the nation that dies.

It will only get worse with internet.

Vote for your local nationalist party thank you.

Sup Forums attracts knee-jerk contrarians