Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?
did Batts cross the line or was he just breaking Tommy's balls?
was Tommy suicidal or just a loose cannon?

>I'll fuck him in his ass. I fucked kids like that in the can in the ass I fucked em.

What did he mean by this

Batts was in the right
He had done his time, he was a made man and this fucking shoe shiner walks into the bar acting like fucking Sinatra, Batts just reminded him of his place as a shoe shiner when compared to a made man and that insecure manlet piece of shit killed him.

this
Batts even complimented Tommy's shoe shine
he said his shoes used to look like fuckin mirrors

Why did DeNiro help kill him?

If I told you you delivered the paper like a fucking champ, would you thank me? Or would you think I insulted you a little bit?

if a made guy that just got out of the can said anything to me i'd just brush it off because i'm not suicidal

According to Henry hill in his autobiography, Jimmy Conway wanted to kill batts so Jimmy could keep the loan sharking racket he took over from batts when he went to prison. Now that batts was out of jail, Conway had to give back the racket to batts, but Conway was making too much money from it and didn't want to give it back to batts. So he and Tommy got batts drunk as hell and murdered him in Henry's bar.

You got to see it both ways. Tommy was a shoe shiner, sure, but he was trying to move up the ladder. He didn't want to be known only for shining fucking shoes especially when your in a dangerous business and after all reputation is very vital to uphold.

Did you deliver papers as a kid? How is that an insult? How is having a job as a kid an insult? How is reminding the guy of what he used to do as a kid an insult? Tommy acted like an insecure manlet piece of shit, the guy had been away for over a decade.

He talked shit and got killed despite being made.

Batts had it coming.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING MUTT

don't remember the flick but some wall street billionaire reminds the mc that his first job was shoveling shit at aqueduct racetrack
tommy shouldn't have forgotten where he started
there's no shame in starting at the bottom and working your way up

There's nothing wrong with having a job. But Batts was clearly trying to say that Tommy was a better shoe shiner than he was a mobster, and that insulted him a little bit.

He was just breaking his balls a little.
If I may be honest with you Tommy should have gone home and gotten his FUCKING SHINEBOX

YOU MOTHERKEKING MUTT YOU

Yeah, yeah, come here ya little prick!

BATTS Get over here, I haven't seen you in six fuckin' years. Jesus Christ Almighty. You look terrific.
DEVITO Watch the suit, watch the suit!
BATTS Watch the suit? You little prick, ya. Hey I've known you all my life. Don't go gettin' too big on me now.
DEVITO Alright, good. Just don't go bustin' my balls, Billy, okay?
BATTS Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell ya to go home and get your shine box.
This kid was great. They used to call him "Spitshine Tommy." I swear to God. Oh, he'd make your shoes look like fucking mirrors. Excuse my language. He was terrific, he was the best. And he made a lot of money, too. Salut, Tommy!
DEVITO No more shines, Billy.
BATTS What?
DEVITO I said no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away for a long time, they didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes any more.
BATTS Relax, will ya, for cryin' out... wha-what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with you.
DEVITO Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, y'know, there's a lot of people around here.
BATTS Tommy, I'm only kidding with you. We're having a party. I mean, I just came home, I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and now you're getting fuckin' fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
DEVITO I'm sorry, too, it's okay, no problem.
BATTS Now go home and get your fuckin' shine box.

tommy couldn't handle the banter imo

He was a big fan of Road House.

It was obvious that Batts was busting Tommy's balls and Batts had every right in their world to give him a hard time, he was a made guy and didn't have to take shit from a wiseguy like Tommy.

Tommy was a thin-skinned hyper-aggressive manlet and couldn't let sleeping dogs lie. Tommy got what he deserved in the end.

>he keeps posting it
Was OP out of line here?

It's Joe Pesci you motherfuckin' mutt you.

Fucking a guy in the ass is a sign of complete dominance in a man. Imagine if Batts bent you over and fucked your ass you'd be his bitch forever and you'd never forget it.

That's what he meant

i can't watch any movie with deniro since he turned out to be a massive cuck about elections

Batt's was a made guy, period. Tommy was a nobody. just some short tempered manlet psycho who had a reputation for killin. I admit Batt's did insult him a little bit but then again he's allowed to because he's higher up in the mob.

He was breaking balls and Tommy absolutely fucked himself. You just don't do shit like that. Tommy was way deep in the wrong. He was a loose cannon moron.

Tommy was out of line as soon as he said "watch the suit", in criminal mentalities the little homy doesn't tell the big homy to "watch the suit", tommy was disrespectful from the gecko and that's why Batt's started breaking his balls.

>absolute nigger logic

>DEVITO

What's the problem?

yeah, billy batts & tommy devito?

>so triggered you won't even watch his movies
trumptards are petty girlish fags.