This was legit one of the worst movies of the year

This was legit one of the worst movies of the year

Most of the characters were unlikeable, but especially the black woman who the audience is supposed to sympathize with. The story made no sense, it felt rushed and a lot of times incredibly cliché.

The forced romance between the witch and the soldier was completely cringeworthy. Flag literally had more chemistry with Deadshot, I was half expecting them to end up together.

The only notable performance could be attributed to Harley Quinn. The asian chick was useless and not necessary to the plot. Same with the Aussie cunt.

Just why.

not to mention the weird cuck scene.

Amanda Waller is an antagonist you dipshit, batman barley tolerates her.

I tried watching this because Sup Forums was creaming its pants and also because hawt blonde chick, I literally didn't make it past 5 minutes.

dont forget the score. holy shit it was bad. its like throw a dart at a random wall of songs over used in movies and add it to some slow motion scene for no reason

>Amanda Waller is an antagonist
But then why was she allowed to live? She shot like 10 people in cold blood and nobody batted an eyelash. She should've been killed for that.

Top KEK that is accurate

>"4 days ago something attacked the city"
It's legitimately a 2/10 movie purely because of that scene and it's lack of basic continuity.

for the first half of the movie a song breaks out like every 5 minutes. It's like the first hour of the movie is a series of music videos awfully stitched together

>be marketer
>people will just ignore praise of a movie
>therefore the best way to maintain brand awareness on the internet is to make completely retarded claims about the movie and even people who hated it will be correcting you

the mainstream internet is a goddamn nightmare1

HONKA HONKA

the worse movie I have watched for nearly a decade, it was terrible

>the score
was there even a score? all i remember was pop songs. i specifically remember they had used 3 different classic rock songs before the 5 minute mark

Yeah I don't think I have ever been more disappointed than I have been with these DC movies. I drank the kool-aid up until these movies were released. I dunno why but I really believed these movies were gonna be great. The only thing that made me cringe was the look of Leto's joker but I was willing to look past it. Should not have. I loved all of Ayers movies up till SS and I didn't think he would release such a sub-par POS.
It really pisses me off that DC releases these extended cuts that obviously can't fix a horrible plot, but they at least fill in some crazy plot holes.

please tell me you don't do this for free

yes, just like the other retard that spam "bvs is the best movie of the last 100 years" every single day

Terrible movie. Batman V Superman was a trainwreck, but this pile of shit was a total disaster that should have never been released.

I have not heard a single person to like Batman vs Superman and this is supposed to be even worse.I'm glad I've skipped every capeshit movie since 2012.

I don't care how bad SS is, i will be purchasing it on release day and I'm going to yank my dick off watching Harley on my 70" screen.

Suicide is the real pleb filter, not BvS.
Idiots like can't grasp Joker fucking with Common and don't understand Joker as a character cuz they're Nolanfucks who think Joker isn't supposed to be funny to himself.
People who think the Suicide Squad is literally called Suicide Squad and not Task Force X are just as bad.
>oh what's Harley's power
Waller is using her, she's the fucking Jokers girlfriend and will let he die.
Retards can't grasp Suicide Squad.
Patricians like me who saw Theatrical 10+ times and bought the Extended Cut and viewed it multiple times understand it.

But she isn't even hot user.

>the black woman who the audience is supposed to sympathize with
nigger what?