Opinions?

Opinions?

>(c)rap

If you make that pic... please, kill yourself

Fuck off OP.

it's ironic how lil pump haters are the ones who incidentally type like the biggest retards
is english even your first language?

Gonna have to agree here. Sup Forums needs quality control on these shitposts that reek of Facebook and normalfaggotry

Virtuosic man child makes another attempt at getting jazz hip with the kids

Jfc, I seriously think the fantano comment section is leaking in to Sup Forums
MOOOOODDSsSS

What are the top row albums?

Brand New - Science Fiction
Vince Stapes - Big Fish Theory
Mount Eerie - A Crow Looked At Me.

The anti-gay tryhard album. Deserving of AOTY just by virtue of not being faggot shit.

Nice try brainlet.

Based user.

i know this image is bait but honestly that lil pump tape is quantifiably better than anything brockmemeton has ever put out

This year sucks

i'm tired of people pretending to like nigger music to be 'ironic'

But no one's pretending user, I'm glad this mixtape was released by major Harvard dropout, Lil Pump, to bless the rap game with his high intelligence levels. It's apparent all over tracks such as "Flex Like Oou", where he talks about drugs being degenerate, "Molly" where he points out the bad effects of living a wealthy lifestyle, and the major "Gucci Gang" that presents consumerism being astonishing, as well as school being useless. Really deep true words accompanied by a glorious beat symphony.

see

Yo Pi'erre, you wanna come out here?

>"Krautrock is a patrician genre! I love listening to the same 4/4 drum beat for 8 minutes"
>"Gucci Gang is shit. Lil Pump just says the same thing over and over for 2 minutes"

really makes u dink

MY WHOLE LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

/Thread

YOUR WHOLE LIFE
YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

>shilling yourself

if there were a purge, i'd kill lil pump second

You're really gonna sit here and defend lil pump? You must be 15

nothing wrong with Drunk, it's a good album.