My name is Zak Bagans

My name is Zak Bagans. I've never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video....With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator Nick Groff and our equipment tech Aaron Goodwin. The three of us will travel to the some of most highly active paranormal locations, where we will spend an entire night, being locked down from dusk until dawn....Raw...Extreme...These are our Ghost Adventures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ELJhn9UnBwU?t=34m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=YYD-glvkEng
youtube.com/watch?v=mGWS6lTRjEc
youtube.com/watch?v=1W1Zv6WxNHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRO

Best hangover show

The french dub is even better

STOP
STOP RUNNINGGGG

I still can't tell if he's autistic or just faking at this point, many signs point to autism

>This far away, blurry smudge was NOT a kicked up dust particle because camera "A" was STATIONARY the entire time and no one was around it, thus providing some VERY COMPELLING evidence of spirit activity

>energy

youtu.be/ELJhn9UnBwU?t=34m46s

>Aaron go into the darkest room of the house all on your own while I sit in the control room calling you a coward for acting like a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=YYD-glvkEng

If you follow him on the Tweeter like I do it's definitely autism or Aspergers

Kind of a good thing when you think about it, he's probably one of the most successful autists out there really, Ghost Adventures is the highest rated show on the travel channel.

Didn't he eventually get replaced?

Nope, though Nick left the show and they never mentioned him again after that, even going so far as to edit around him in past episode footage.

IF THERES A GHOST IN THIS ROOM. LIFT UP THIS 250 POUND GRAND PIANO AND SLAM IT AGAINST THE WALL.

...nothing happens

ALTHOUGH THERE WAS NO FOOTAGE, WE FELT A DARK ENTITY SHROUD US THE ENTIRE NIGHT

Post spoopy scenes, you homos

This one if it's actually real.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGWS6lTRjEc

This one speaks for itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W1Zv6WxNHA

That's what happens when you start faking evidence around turboautist Bagans. I'm surprised he didn't roid rage and kill Nick.

It's all fake, retard. There's no such thing as ghosts. Damn is it entertaining, though

>There's no such thing as ghosts
But how do you know bro?

No one actually believes in ghosts. That's the appeal, their mystique.

If ghosts were real and commonplace, like bugs or something, they'd just be another unimpressive thing that exists.

I liked the episode where they turned the lights out then turned them back on without telling him and caught him giving the cameraman a blowjob, good times.

My name is Zak Bagans. I've never believed in Zak Bagans until I came face to face with a mirror. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video....With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator Zak Bagans and our equipment tech Zak Bagans. The three of us will travel to the some of most highly active paranormal locations, where we will spend an entire night, being locked down from dusk until dawn....Zak...Bagans...These are our Zak Bagans Adventures

>tfw ghosts and demons are one irrational fear that keeps you up around three in the morning
I don't understand why, probably because there's literally no way to fight them and they're invisible.

My name is CIA. I've never believed in Bane until I came face to face with one. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto the flight plan....With no big guys following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator Smee and our hired gun Masketta Man
. The three of us will travel to the some of most highly active plane crash locations, where we will spend an entire night, being locked down from dusk until dawn....Raw...Big...These are our Bane Adventures

just swing your fists into the cold pockets of air and furiously masturbate whenever you sense paranormal activity is occurring. guaranteed no paranormal shit will fuck with you if you do this shit.
>source: /x/

"look it!"

I drive. I've never believed in getaways until I came face to face with one. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once experienced onto a career....With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow autistic girlfriend and our mechanic Shannon. The three of us will travel to the some of most highly active police locations, where we will speed an entire night, being tracked down from dusk until dawn....Autistic...Extreme...These are our Drive Adventures

This should have been a punchable faces thread.