Rank these "critics" from Best to Worst

Rank these "critics" from Best to Worst

For actual critiquing: Fantano or Deep Cuts
For entertainment value: Todd

Spectrum Pulse > DEHH > Fantano > Deep Cuts > Shawn Cee >>>> Todd In The Shadows > Big Quint >>>>>>>> Oh Hell Fire > CKN > TheDoubleAgent >>>>>> ARTV > Rock Critic

Threecreation and Mackasaur >>>>> these literal who's

Oh Hell Fire >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Anyone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>ARTV

ITT: Underage brainlets

fuggability
spectrum pulse = deep cuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...everyone else

Melon, Coverkiller, DEHH, Deep Cuts, Big Quint and Todd are, at the very least, watchable. Everybody else is so bad they give me secondhand embarrassment to watch.

Where's Velocities in Music
They just came back after a 4 month break

Pretty boring but their video about Sunny Day Real Estate is pretty good.

ARTV=Fantano>>>>>>>the rest
Betwixt TND and ARTV they have all then knowledge you need

I watched a couple of their SDRE reviews and I was really happy that they gave How it Feels to be Something On a 100/100, I'll have to check our their artist deep dive on them

spectrum pulse is most likely on the spectrum

spectrum pulse > dehh > fantano > deep cuts > bigquint > coverkillernation >>>>>> rock critic >>>>>>>>>>>>>> artv > ohhellfire

this desu

hello ARTV, now fuck off

TND=Spectrum Pulse>Todd>Big Quint>>>Shawn Cee>Rock Critic>>>Everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ARTV

Rock Critic got 100% more tolerable when he stopped ripping off nostalgia critc.
I don't know Deep Cuts.

ARTV's only entertaining when he's doing his little skits in his videos. As a reviewer he's gotten much better this past year, but his reviewers are still simple enough for literally anyone on Sup Forums to replicate.

Rap Critic and Rock Critic don't even deserve to be on the same poorly-made MS Paint chart as Spectrum Pulse or DEHH

most definitely, look at how he gesticulates. Every aspergers kid I've ever met does that. Something's off about it

Reviewbrah does it too

The only one that doesn't make me cringe is DEHH.

/thread

Deep Cuts>TND>Spectrum
Sometimes I watch Quint and Todd for fun

Rock Critic is best when he's doing Quickies, and not full-length reviews that let him pour in undiluted cringe.

Todd in the Shadows (purely entertainment-wise) OHF > DEHH > The Needle Drop > Spectrum Pulse > Rock Critic > ARTV > Rap Critic > Double Agent

Haven't seen the others.

You mean the videos where he uses reaction images so outdated not even reddit uses them anymore?
No one I know is worse at what they do than that guy.

>watching reviews for visuals
You manage to be cringier than all of the people in the OP combined, congrats.

The only two "good" critics:
>Mantony DingoTano
>Dead End Hip Hop

The only good one outside of that is Big Quint. And that's only so I can see him get hype to shit I get hype to. He's not a critic, and he's kind of a pleb, so I'm not looking for reviews from him.

>Spectrum Pulse
Fantano-lite. What's the point?
>Coverkillernation
What every metal head should strive to not look or act like.
>ARTV
Spectrum pulse-lite, which is in it of itself Fantano-lite
The others are even more irrelevant.

I prefer "Cinematic Rectum" myself.

Who are you quoting?
The things he actually has to say about the music are usually just as empty and full of buzzwords.

Then why didn't you start with those complains instead of superficial shit?

I already made a post indicating that I don't like him and it's not my responsibility to linearly air out my opinions in the order I think of them in. We should just agree that he's one of the worst out right now.

>he watches music critics
biggest indication of being a pleb