The Batman V Superman Batmobile Scene

There is something wrong with you if you don't consider this one of the greatest scenes in cinema history
youtube.com/watch?v=ePCZUr-kTco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lowHa27RcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1y4LlY-on3k
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Mtlklmna0
youtube.com/watch?v=-TrEdSlo1-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not even the best scene in the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=5lowHa27RcQ

Agreed, it's awesome. And Knightmare, and Warehouse, more cool, classic Batman moments than the entirety of live action before it. Even just Bruce running towards the rubble.

Beautiful Lie scene is one of the greatest scenes in cinema history

That scene was 10/10 as well! I hope we see more of the Knightmare future.

btw notice he has a Joker logo attached to his gun.

I love how we are introduced to Affleck

>No slow motion walking into frame
>No shadow shots
>Just straight away the helicopter door's open up and he runs out into the open
Perfect!

youtube.com/watch?v=1y4LlY-on3k

love how the music changes from batman's theme to superman's theme depending on who is winning the fight.

The best looking Batman ever.

A shame that they are changing his costume in Justice League.

It's one of the most beautiful superhero movies ever made, no doubt about it.

I love this movie. I rewatch it from time to time and always catch something new. What the critics did to BvS was criminal.

Even with the different suits in JL it all still looks better than any other Batman. I look forward to many kino batsuits.

It wasn't youtube.com/watch?v=d0Mtlklmna0

>Superman stops Batman but let the russian mercenaries firing missiles in the middle of the city go
is garbage like rest of the movie

I like the bit in the warehouse fight where he's so into beating the fuck out of some fag that the enemy actually manages to shoot him in the head or whatever. Also love how there's another fag brutally hanging upside down and the big guy fucking roundhouse kicks him into mad man with the grenade. Batman vs Dredd vs Riddick WHEN?

This scene is surreal as fuck. Bravo Snyder.

He sees Batman as a criminal(and he is) who trying to fuck up guys working on Lex Corp. I think they have right to use weapon

I wish the Super Nazis were using some other kind of weapon since retards didn't seem to get why the men holding rifles didn't shoot at Batman

that scene made no sense in the movie and was very poorly explained

Because Superman wanted Batman alive?

It's stupid because batman is on a murderous tear through the streets with his bat mobile. It's so fucking stupid. It breaks the character and the logic of the film. If batman has no hang ups about murdering people why isn't he using guns? Or in the very least throwing batarangs directly into fuckers foreheads.

God fuck that movie.

This Paki fuck is back to shitpost.

No fuck you Sanjeev

>If batman has no hang ups about murdering people why isn't he using guns
You could ask the same about Rorshach, but you don't since you're a memester.

If Batman kills 20-30 people in Batman Begins and pretty much dont give a shit about it, why he didn't use guns?

We're not talking about Watchmen fuck face.

And yes thanks for pointing out something else that's fucking stupid.

Batman isnt supposed to be Rorschach. I dont understand the boner Sup Forums has for Batman Vs. Superman. Its not terrible like the critics claim but it has some significant flaws

Where the hell does he kill anyone in Begins?

The only person I could think of that Bateman kills directly is the garbage truck driver in TDKR.

it's a pretty terrible chase sequence.
>wilhelm scream right off the bat
>no sense of space, where they are, where they're going, who's in front of who, very Michael Bay, just random cuts of random cars turning in random directions
>bullets don't do anything, so there's no tension, when the giant minigun comes up there's no sense of escalation or danger, just more pew pew pew
>cartoon physics (like the Star Wars prequels) Batman drags a car behind him and releases it perfectly to drop it on top of some bad guys
>terrible CGI, especially when the Batmnobile plows through the boats
>once again, no sense of tension because of all the plot armor
>hilariously, despite ripping the vehicle in half the tracker bug doesn't fall off
>pretty sure Batman kills everyone in this scene, too

it's just another tension-free action scene in a movie where every action scene is just filler, with hardly any character motivation or real stakes. Just watch batman beat up a bunch of thugs when you know that he won't get hurt. The film would be more economical if a slide of text popped up instead "Here, Batman beats up a bunch of thugs in order to get the kryptonite. He doesn't get hurt."

Why doesn't Arrow use guns? Are you getting it yet? Superheroes are fucking crazy. They do what they do because they enjoy it. Batman enjoys snapping bone. These masked crusaders enjoy being hell hounds. Batman's costume isn't a coincidence.

This is the same Paki with a mental disorder. He was ousted as a Marvel cocksucker numerous times.

>Where the hell does he kill anyone in Begins?
He blows up that mountain fort in the beginning and kills dozens of ninjas including fake R'as

Ben Affleck is the best Batman & Bruce Wayne since Kevin Conroy

This is a laughable bad scene with laughable bad fight choreography.
KEK at the soldiers walking up to Batman without firing their rifles. They forgot they had fire arms I guess and just wanted to let Batman punch them in the face

Also he always does the same Sup Forums-tier nitpicking that he will magically ignore talking about the MCU. Fucking poos man.

Arrow uses an arrow because he's fucking mystically good at using a bow and arrow not guns. He's more effective with the bow moron

It's meant to be surreal you idiot. Snyder even said the fight choreography represents that.

Literally 2d4u idiot.

they wanted him alive retard

This was probably the most filler fight scene in the whole movie. There's no tension because it's a fucking dream and anyway it's like a two minute fight scene just to establish that he's scared of that future. What the fuck.

>He's more effective with the bow moron
But there's nothing about archery that makes it easier than guns. Why aren't you triggered? You total nitpicking autists really are pathetic.

I'll give you that though he didn't directly kill fake Ras. Technically.

>its a Sup Forums pretends Batman V Superman is a masterpiece episode

It's the same Paki with a mental disorder. I hope for his sake he's paid to shitpost. Doing that for free would be sad.

Nitpicking? It's a stupid fallacy of the movie that I cringed at actively on my first viewing. Not my fault your retarded.

It was fucking stupid. Only to be topped by more stupidity when Mexican Flash suddenly started screaming at Bruce Wayne. And that turned out to be a dream as well. Kek

I don't notice bad CGI, the cartoon physics are just fun (retarded sort of, but fun), and there is sort of a sense of space.

Everything else you said is true though

What the fuck paki shit are you talking about? Is this how you dismiss things when you can't come to the realization that you're wrong for liking a stupid movie and may in fact be an idiot yourself?

>cringed at actively
Jesus who linked these morons to Sup Forums? The MCU shilling army are outsiders no question about it.

>when Mexican Flash suddenly started screaming at Bruce Wayne. And that turned out to be a dream as well
the flash part was very poorly done

Nah, Marvel films suck dick. I didn't even bother pirating Age of Ultron or Civil War.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TrEdSlo1-4
Now this is a good Batmobile sequence. There's a sense of danger. Batman is helpless. There's real stunts. The scene builds, gradually reaching a climax, instead of blowing its load in the first minute. Instead of random, faceless henchmen, we actually have some character with Danny DiVito's performance.

It's like an actual fucking scene, with a beginning, middle, and end. Batman has a problem and he has to fix it before it's too late. With Snyder's abortion, there's no beginning, middle, and end, just pew pew pew, kaboom, I'm invincible, CGI, CGI, CGI.

>cartoon physics
>in a movie dealing with "realistic" repercussions of a super being like Superman being in our world

Sigh

Are you the same DCuck that comes in around this time to Sup Forums everyday to shit post about the shitty DCEU and calls everyone a Pak?
Lol pretty sure you're the same aussie DCuck.

Are MCUcks this nitpicky with Civil Turd or Dr Quips? Of course not. Being Disney shills and all. Look at the catalog. Numerous threads bragging about Disney box-office numbers. This board has been compromised.

I'm not talking about McU. I'm talking about a shit movie and scene that is/in BvS.

Why are you attempting to the divert the argument? I'll answer it for you. Because your stupid and don't have one.

Learn to shit before shitposting Sanjeev. Poo goes in loo.

>it's a reddit pretends The Dark Knight Rises is a good movie episode
Maybe that's not the point but still it's funny that they do.

there is logic to it though. In the battle with Doomsday he could only get his attention and shoot one gas bomb. Apparently his tactical suit will able him to fight these other beings

i wish more hollywood flicks would include surrealistic dream scenes. objectively, the best part of the movie.

>15 ips
>56 posts.

fucking cringe

Marvelet detected

>I'm not talking about McU
For good reason. Because applied the same standards, the MCU trash would be 0/10. But hey nice Disney box-office thread you made just now. I enjoyed it. Always happy to see multi-billion corporations earn more billions aren't you?

The entire movie was mostly poorly done

Do hope they build off of the better parts like... the batman ware house fight scene... and... well batman doing batman things (minus the active murdering). Would be the best batman depiction yet if it weren't for him slaughtering goons left and right.

> Le Marvel boogieman

well Rises is much better that Batman Vs Superman is. If not only because Bane was much better then Lex

>alright in this debate you're each only allowed to speak once

The movie was well done your autistic nitpickings withstanding.

This. Was about to post something similar

Why is it so hard for people to accept others liked the film?
also I don't understand posts like this people are talking about the movie, but in a thread with the IP number same as posts its just a shitposting thread

The warehouse fight was awesome. The stand alone batman movie should be good at least

>batman
>a story about a grown man who dresses up like a bat and fights crime
>le grimdark serous business
>a facade for the manchildren who can't admit to themselves that their stunted intellectual capacity demands nothing more than children's entertainment

Capeshit is cancer and so is anybody over the age of 15 who unironically enjoys it.

I'm the one shitting on BVS the most here and I have to say Age Of Ultron was a big disappointment. Huge waste of a villain. Lame way of taking him out too. In the comics they have to think of some real thought out scientific reason usually to overcome him and in the movie they just simply over power him despite him supposedly having been made of indestructible metal. God he wasn't threatening at all with his shit jokes either. Didn't need so much banter.

There you happy fuck face? I shit on a marvel movie too. BVS still sucks dog shit.

BvS threads tend to get attacked by the same two Pakis on Disney payroll. Always the same nitpuckings, always the same MCU is more fun fun ;)) shilling. Pathetic. There is even a thread up now celebrating Disney profits.

agreed

>in the comics
Should've known only Sup Forums would autistically nitpick a film this hard.

completely depends how Affleck will be at filming action. His only film that is slightly like that is The Town. He is good at building tension so I am anticipating a good "detective batman" style

>its like poetry
>it rhymes

You and a couple other DCucks are the ones that create all the "DCU movies are good movies" threads to try to convince others that they aren't complete shit. Wheels everyone knows they are.
No amount of damage control will change that.

It's the only movie in the entire DCU that I have any hopes for. I probably won't see any others besides the Justice League one for shits n giggles since I know it will most likely be terrible and I'll have a good laugh. If The Batman standalone is bad though I won't give them anymore money til they reboot.

What is, chapter 1 in film School symbolism 101 beginners book.

How is that nitpicking. The character doesn't act like he should. Shouldn't that be a problem

You are mentally insane always with the same autistic nitpickings days on end because BvS makes you feel insecure. You are a sad fuck. Nobody wants you here. Please go back to the Disney profits thread you made. And don't come back you fucking idiot

I wish they would've shown what happened to Batman's mansion

It's a dumb nigger wanting attention that he just attained hwaha faggo

I think he is saying comparing the character to comics counterpart isn't really criticism. Marvel are disney films and they are not going to influence scary images of a menacing robot (that can be terrifying to children) so the answer is to make him crack jokes

>have no arguement
>stupid paki!
>Marvel shill
>Disney cock sucker
>autistic Sup Forums

I've never met a group of more retarded people. BVS has good parts like some of the batman stuff which could be a terrific batman but overall it's shit.

Hey zack, maybe dont begin and end your next film with a funeral. You know, for kids

In the comics it's actually done with some sense of creativity. Something your mind lacks

Snyder should quit making movies and focus on making trailers

>batmobile is made of adamantium and magically flies through brick walls without slowing down

Precisely. A film isn't judged by how faithful it is to comics. What works as comics doesn't neccessarily mean it works on cinema or that cinema should slavishly follow the comics. With that said, MCU villains really are lame as fuck.

>for kids
Id argue the audience for Batman v Superman is the same as for Nolan's Batman films i.e. adolescence

What the fuck, never noticed that. Everything else was a given but jeez.

I have never met a poo so insisting on throwing his shit around as much as you with autistic nitpickings. WE GET IT YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT NOW FUCK OFF NO NEED TO SHIT EVERY THREAD LIKE YOUR STREETS

>i.e. adolescence
You meant manchildren. See .

Who said it was for kids except the moronic critics who misunderstood it?

and this "halo" is supposed to mean....