Do you guys like PewDiePie?

Do you guys like PewDiePie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLa2LMHcjW0?t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's decent now that he's rich enough to mellow out.
I don't understand why it takes swedes millions of dollars to mellow out.

Who?

fuck off with this alt right nazi

Literally who cares about this weasel?

Explain.

same thing that happened with notch, now that pewdiepie's fuckoff rich, his politics have gone towards the center.
and as you know, being a centrist means that you're on par with hitler to a progressive.

He did very well for himself and I don't really begrudge him for it since he seems pretty nice.

it hurts me that Bill Burr is on this.

I didn't but then he used "cuck" in a sentence so I have to wonder whether he might be /ourguy/.

Well he called his own country cucks so he's definitely our guy

Do you have hard evidence you have been on this board since 2006?

>alt right
>politics have gone towards the center.

what does this shit even mean.
do you burgers not understand that your political popularity contest and bullshit system and terms does not exist out of your shitty country.

In Britain, where this guy lives, there is no "liberal" alt right, left/right bullshit

This image is a facade for manlet tears to show his dumb fucking Welshman face.

He's pretty cool. Funny too

confirmed /ourguy/

He is hit and miss. Sometimes good, sometimes obnoxious and tiresome.

I'll take that as a no then

I've been told I look like Pewdiepie...

Never watched one of his vids before

>centrist
Because he bought a MAGA hat?

He said cuck in a video one time and did the rubbing hands together Jewish meme.

>reddit teens actually praising him now
/film/ can't come soon enough

holy shit man. I never thought I would like pewdiepie.

His vids where he goes full on savage at other youtubers are pretty fucking good, basically anything where he isnt playing video games he's actually a decent person to watch

I theorize that OP is PewDiePie.

Self labeled biggest gamer in the world.
Me.
Not PewDiePie, not Markiplier.

No!
Fuck PewDiePie!
Never have I seen a single second of any if his videos.
All I know is he sucks.
Fucking DSP is a better gamer than him and he fakes sucking where PewDiePie fakes being good.

He did get a loss less annoying over time and seems to hate his old videos.

It's still not a good channel and this thread doesn't belong here, but credit where it's due.

Good goy

Is he the guy they made fun of in South Park a couple years ago?

No. Heard he's woke as fuck tho.

Thank God I no longer find humor in anything. I'd hate to be thought of as childish.

youtu.be/sLa2LMHcjW0?t=15s

Isn't he basically Sup Forums incarnate now?

the only videos of his i've seen were awful but i have to say his taste in anime wasn't nearly as bad as i was expecting and he seems like an alright guy

We don't go by the popularity contest we're a banana republic

>icarly
>"I'm 16 and my humor is superior"

this picture is retarded. The person who made this is retarded.

Sup Forums has the same attitude to pewdiepie as you have towards Jonah hill. Try and guess why.

Whoa

Yeah I'm not big on him, but good on him for carving something our for himself and adapting. Creating all that shit is hard work

I don't really have any strong feelings about Jonah Hill.

I was watching him from the very beginning. I liked him being the shrill, annoying cunt that he played on camera when I was in high school. When I graduated and moved on to college, he was annoying as fuck and I stopped watching as much. Now, he's pretty chill. Still relies on meme humor and Internet references but hey, it gets a laugh out of me.

I do miss his video game walkthroughs. Those were great to come home to every day.

of course, he's /our guy/

it's supposed to trigger you dummy. Don't take it seriously.

I don't watch youtubers, but I saw a vid where he did a YLYL challenge. It was terribly boring. The guy looked depressed, or tired, or both, all the time. He did laugh like one time at something stupid, but put on a fake smile the whole vid.

He seems like a genuinely cool guy. You either love or hate his style of videos. He's hit or miss for me.