Please like me

Reminder that is on in about 4:23 hours.
21:30 Australia Melbourne
10:30 UK GMT
5:30 American EST

Should be a good one.

>Josh takes his divorced Mum & Dad to a cutting edge degustation dinner. As they work their way through fifteen delicious & intimidating courses, wine is consumed, emotions run high & secrets are spilled. (Series 4 Ep 4)

Available on ABC's iview and live: iview.abc.net.au/programs/please-like-me/CO1516V004S00, you just need something like getflix to get an Aussie region VPN. Also probably available tomorrow on Amazon Video UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

how did this get 4 seasons

Cool normal not stealth marketing thread, fellow Sup Forums poster.

Nobody watches this shit.

god i hate that potatofaced faggot

Your tax dollars paid for it.

I see that potato faced faggot on my Grindr, and have seen him down at Sircuit.

Gayyy

Is that the faggot from the Optus ads?

I fucking hate that faggot

I have no clue what you're talking about. Saging and closing thread.

>Josh takes his divorced Mum & Dad to a cutting edge degustation dinner. As they work their way through fifteen delicious & intimidating courses, wine is consumed, emotions run high & secrets are spilled. (Series 4 Ep 4)

that sounds so australian.

>I see that potato faced faggot on my Grindr
Ah yes I'm glad he's in an (((open relationship))). And now he's showing them on television.

Good guess user, you must go to Monash

i love how the more left oriented shows use sexual orientation or ethnicity as a main aspect of the show.

It's like Hillary's presidential campaign, she's a woman, so not voting for her makes you a sexist! Oh you don't like this show? You're a homophobe!

saw this guy at a festival a few years ago. his whole schtick was

>"so, i came out of the closet this year"
>crowd cheers
>"so, im gay, right"
>crowd claps an woos

Fuck off Josh ya poofter

>i love how the more left oriented shows use sexual orientation or ethnicity as a main aspect of the show.
Ah yes, because everybody loves raymond isn't about heterosexuality, and the point of big bang theory isn't Penis.

Look at this uppity gay, he puts his penis in poop.

>season 4
What

any memes lads

But those shows don't get political, not even close to the extent some shows get.

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

sure, how about some sam/nat postings?

>a show with a gay lead is political
Ermm sweetie some people are genuinely gay and are likely to have gay relationships.

Classic closet homo post

He's not saying it's political because it has a gay lead he;s saying it's funny how the shows who always get political always not only write in gay/black characters but will play on the fact that they are gay/black over and over and over.

I'm a fag and its nice to see more gays in TV but not when they have no character development beyond being gay and not when its shoved down your face every 20 seconds. TBBT doesn't talk about sex constantly, despite being almost entirely about shitty fictitious relationships, but if it was one of those self righteous political shows that had a main gay character it would.

This is drama/comedy. Josh and his relationships are the most represented in the show, but it's not the majority of the show. More than half are about other people and their straight lives.

He always gave me the shits coz he would always stand up in the final round of "Talking bout my generation"

I remember even when I was a lefty hating this feminine piece of shit

We are paying billions of dollars in tax money for this channel to do nothing but inspire effeminacy in men.

De-fund the ABC.

Democratically elect the editors and all front facing positions that can't be held for more than 2 years - if they are that good they should be able to find a role in private business.

>inspire effeminacy
Oh, and you're gay now right? because you were encouraged to be gay, right?

I don't think mental and physical weaknesses need to be showcased like badges of honour. That shit shouldn't be glorified unless you want vice to run rampant.

My concern is not just men pushing themselves on anxious boys to get them used to the idea of being gay (they are susceptible to all suggestion) but drugs and nostalgia and denial of personal responsibility too. It all happens when you inspire such sissy nonsense for men.

>but drugs and nostalgia and denial of personal responsibility too
>a bad thing
???

How is being a masculine man a strength today?

Tell me how many times being strong has helped you this week. One example.