It's like Birth of a Nation all over again

It's like Birth of a Nation all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/four-for-friday-the-younger-the-better.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WUapG9Ma3uw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah cause they sure ruined Roman Polanski and Woody Allens career. Oh wait...

Any bitch can make up shit.

>Allegations

So, why can't someone just accuse Cooney of rape?

It's the wrong Affleck so I don't really give a fuck.

Relax guys it's just a hypothetical piece

You mean the affleck that can actually convey emotion?

they're creating trump voters in real time

The only emotion he can convey is ABSOLUTEY HARAM

But he's not jewish and his brother is a muslim sympathizer.

This is what's wrong with the Oscars.
It should be about the performance alone.

He's fucked.

make me a margarita you jew bastard

>inbred nazi shill circle jerk beginning with lies in the first post

every time

That might sound like a good idea but, practically, nominating or awarding films or filmmakers that are drenched in controversy would be a PR nightmare and could severely hurt the academy and its media affiliates. That's not to say that these assault allegations are a big enough deal in Hollywood, but someone like Mel Gibson could never make best director or best picture anymore because his reputation is too stained.

>You know what I expected? Applause. I couldn't see how it would look to people. I was surprised by what happened. They didn't applaud.

>Even as he circulated Hollywood, he knew the smiles disappeared as he passed by. He received so many menacing Tumblr and Twitter comments that he could read them without any reaction except curiosity.

>There would be no Oscars for Casey. No fans would approach him for photo ops in airports. No people would line up at the theater in the rain for his latest release. No biographies would be written about him. No children named after him. No one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in.

>unwelcome advances
>actually women who used the fact that he tried to pick them up to easily get money and as a famous rich liberal man he refused to fight by settling the lawsuit.
>now it's rape

In another thread we discussed how rape accusations can no longer be automatically taken seriously.
This is the reason why.
Your fucking presidential election even had this kind of dirty tactic in it.

No because he is white

>allen and polanski stuff didn't happen
Did you just make the jump from Sup Forums and Sup Forums kiddo?

I get it.

who are the bitches?
probably sucking his dick hoping for a part but based casey won't have none of this talent-less bullshit in his production, so they got mad and making accusation

I don't see how pointing that out makes them Nazis. Polanski's crimes are well known and he's Polish, not Jewish.

>he's Polish, not Jewish.
He literally survived the holohoax

He's a Polish Jew.

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/four-for-friday-the-younger-the-better.html
>That fake Mr. Friendly act he uses to appear charming barely masks a sociopath beneath. How many of his past relationships ended shortly after some violent outburst that was chalked up to something innocuous? Nobody ever questions him. He is a movie star. The victims in the relationship were paid their fee and sent on their way with huge consequences if they ever talked about anything they saw or heard. Not a peep has ever been uttered by them. Not one word. A combination of fear and pain and blackmail and the loss of the money he gave them along with a gold bracelet to remember him keeps them mute.

>One of these times though he is going to get caught.

>crazydaysandnights.net
Meh

That's one way to up the ante of those nespresso ads.

>No one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in
it took me this long to understand the reference

it's [current year] tho

>2010
Wow. That is one long history or assaults

>Polański's father was Jewish and originally from Poland; Polański's mother, born in Russia, had been raised Roman Catholic and was of half-Jewish ancestry

Stacy Keibler managed to stick it out for 2 years because she had the Dudley Boyz to back her up.

Man the Mouse will stop at nothing will he

I hope he didn't do anything lewd to Kara

Is Manchester by the Sea a good film?

Yes, very much so

You mean the one who delivered one of the best performances of the previous decade?

Casey Affleck really is the best Affleck

The guy's undoubtedly better at acting than his brother (hardly an achievement, but he does have talented) and I'm Still Here, for all its flaws, is much more interesting than anything Ben's done.

he has a girly voice tho

Drowning Mona was really underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=WUapG9Ma3uw

I bet I'm the only one on Sup Forums right now who's even seen it.

>It's like Birth of a Nation all over again.
A shit film getting ignored and the person involved with it saying 'it must be because of totally fake sexual assault allegations!'

Though in the niggers case I think he was actually a convicted rapist or something.

I don't care though.
the original birth of a nation was way better and pure kino

I seen that movie.

It was okay.Bette Midler was pretty good in it.