W/ Westworld General

My Precious Doloresfu is not for rape and bullying Edition

Old Thread

didn't even bother finishing last episode desu.

How to shit the bed: the tv show

2/10 for getting me to reply

Show is good. If they fucking remove Maeve.

Fuck off with your womyn hatyn bullshit

I work in a themepark company and my boss' name is Arnold and he drives a Ford.

What did he mean by this?

Not your blog

Did you just assume Xir's gender?

>tfw you nut but she still sucking

I understand that this is supposed to be a troll post, but at least attempt to make your trolling topical?

Maeve was forced to become a female host. Xir didn't choose xir gender. Now that xir has gotten sentience xir can make a choice. Don't assume you fucking shitlord

First for #OURGUY

based edition
based dolores

>create synthetic intelligence
>just use it for a theme park

that seems like making a show about what affects extraterrestrials would have on the labor market

She obviously identifies as female, even after gaining sentience. Again, fuck off.

The only people that know they're sentient work for the park and are bound by NDA.

So the world doesn't know and the robots can't get out.

>Bernard
>/Ourguy/
>Not based Logan the Bogan

>She obviously identifies as female
Prove it.

I... would probably maybe watch this

Idiot

>some depraved bisexual dandy
>based autistic negro milf hunter

choose wisely.

Terrible show.

It is 2016 cis scum.

Maeve is the best female character on the show.

Probably the only interesting thing left on this show.

Not "who is the man in black"?

Its still a mystery, user.

ok so i was drunk and sleepy when I watched EP 9. Is Bernard Arnold or is he just ford's idea of Arnold?

The later

Its dragged on far too long for me, the result will be typical and a damp squib in my opinion

yes

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

even then, wouldn't people still flip out about functioning androids that pass the turning test, as some massive leap in the history of mankind?

We aren't given a glimpse of the outside world, but wouldn't the gov inquire about this?
Shouldn't there be some wacky cult that believes android lives matter? and protests the park? the politics and implications of it are just pushed in the background though.

Westworld is irl waifus.

If I were in the future, I would want to visit lots of different inspiring parts of human history and rape their virgins.

late 1990's Tokyo? fuck yeah
Woodstock and civil rights shit in the USA 1960's? Will you go white hat or black hat?

Perhaps a world war 2 world where you get to kill hitler or force yourself on a qt jewish girl?

dude she's fucking cute and precious

>I posted it again

analysis

show me all the scenes with Arnold interviewing and all the scenes with Bernard interviewing

>muh rape
Disgusting.

But hey I'm on Sup Forums, what am I expecting...

Bernard is a robot built to resemble Arnold. All those scenes in which Bernard was talking to Dolores are really older memories of her speaking with Arnold. Dolores killed Arnold. It is yet to be revealed how or why. I'm hoping this will be shown in the next episode, which is the season finale.

hows ERW's band

You have to go back

this show would be way better if neo clementine was clementine from the beginning and christina hendricks played Maeve

>magic nigger genius
>our guy

He tried to kill based hopkins...So no. I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that at all.

>The voice of Arnold tells the Shotabot to kill the rabbit to help it
>"If it was dead, it couldn't hurt anything any more..."
>Delores kills Arnold
>??????????

likes to get fucked right in the pussy, attracted to Hector (a guy), doesn't bring up feeling like she's in the wrong body, and puts down men.

Yes, universally loved.

To be fair he/she isn't xir, it's xe you idiot.

Maeve and the other rogue robots are either:

-Part of Ford's new narrative where they go berserk and kill humans giving Ford the cover to retain tighter control or making guests weary or so undisclosed motivation

-Part of the Board's 20-something mixed racist leader and she's using it to smuggle Maeve and Hector out of the park with the IP. Unlikely given the revealed level of coding/understanding in anyone other than Ford.

-a fucking Mary Sue and plot where all of a sudden a bunch of robots start remembering after 35 years

I've been here for 8 years. I still dont endorse rape, will not change.

Where can I get a 4k rip of the first season?

Logan

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

This is objectively true.

Hopefully number 1

More than likely number 3

Do you even watch the show? Arnold had higher expectations of the tech it's Ford that is obsessed with creating stories and shit. And anyways, even the higher ups at the company think the park is stupid. Cmon user this is a major plot point.

>Buy Blu-ray of Westworld s01
>Play it on ps4pro
There you go, upscaled 2160p

Some greasy sweaty neckbeard penned this post in his cheeto covered fingers

Pay attention to the show neanderthal

>Host are real human beans
:^)

Guys I have it all figured out

Ford makes robots out of flesh and blood in order to supply his insatiable appetite with human meat. Arnold found out about it and tried to stop him, but Ford ate him. That's why they transitioned from robots made out of metal skeletons to ones made of flesh.

Bravo Nolan

Bernard is my favorite men of all time. How dare you speak bad about him.

I'm skinnyfat and it was pizza grease and soda, not cheetos

So will = MIB is pretty much confirmed right?

I'm literally dropping next season if Maeve stays.

I really dislike this show. It's like the whole point is to be a puzzle where you have to figure out the plot rather than be some interesting usage of moving images to communicate some message between the authors and the audience.

The show exists to have dramatic reveals and nothing else. And it's like the creators are trolling people who just believe what is shown to them. If you believe what's on the screen then it'll be like, "no dummy, they were a robot!" later. And the people that obsess over things that only have relevance for the plot are held up as smart.

To be fair this seems to be due to the limitations of TV though. Different directors for every episode (this is really, really bad for a coherent vision). There seems to be no low budget tv shows so they all have to offer the promise of profit to get made. Lots of movies are profit-first as well but it seems like there can be low-budget movies (primer was made for 7,000 dollars. Not saying that primer is the perfect example of great movie but it shows that movies can be cheap).

>late 1990's Tokyo
what is inspiring about this?

>Spoonfeed me please

akihabara, cosplaying japanese girls, the tech boom

Remember, you're in the year 2xxx and all this shit is ancient history. Why not visit a time at the dawn of the internet, personal computer, and arcade?

Play fucking Darius with a humanlike asian businessman. Visit a maidcafe. Get drunk at an izakaya and stalk your new maid waifu back to her apartment, etc

everyone seems to be forgetting the info pissfu uncovered

when she logged into the old system she found "Arnold" taking control of and issuing orders to older gen hosts that still had bicamerial recievers built into them - arnold hosts. this was the system that simulated consciousness in hosts. she was saving the data when bernie grabbed her.

Ford has heard about this from a couple of hosts, including his mini-me after he killed the greyhound (arnold commanded him to kill it through the boys bicameral reciever), and ford had no idea what the source of it was. there was a scene where ford looked up his/arnold's notes on the bicameral mind after one of these instances.

all the sentient hosts getting messages from arnold are the "rouge" robots, older bicameral models, and ford isn't controlling them, the person pissfu found is, but ford is aware that something fishy is going on.

no because us real people would instantly just become addicted to rape and murder because inside that is our tru nature xDDD

/westworld writers

they show emotions, its still disgusting even if simulated

>It's like the whole point is to be a puzzle where you have to figure out the plot
Name one show that did this well. Literally every one where the audience theorycrafted a well good theory, the ending was actually simple as shit or completely out of the blue. Like LOST.

why are so many actresses in bands?

guess they might get bored just acting.

Fabricated emotion. They aren't real. They are coded emotions. Fucking retard.

takes you 30 to go full-on MiB mode.

it's pretty true

in that case Ford would know because Bernard choked pissfu until she lost consciousness and control of her bladder and Bernard had his memory wiped by Ford afterwards

>wouldn't the gov inquire about this?

The people IN govt. are the ones who partake in the degeneracies in the park.

>Trying to force your stupid Sup Forums-tier opinions on a tv show

yeah it's definitely using gimmicks to drag it out to 10 episodes. And if you criticize it at all people will just call you a retard because they are SO proud of themselves for browsing r*ddit or reading articles online that explain all the latest retarded theories

t. normie

Is bernard's son the same kid that appears in the first episode?

a fish flaps about when you pull it from the water. That doesn't mean it truly understands pain, though

pot, meet kettle

Why don't you just stick to TWD? What's the point of complaining about shows that don't just spoonfeed you everything on a surface level? Or do you just love to moan about everything in life?

what time frame in the first episode?

Only normies think host are real humans

nice triptrips.

and what do you expect when you get autists willing to join an online community and said autists having endless amounts of time to come up with shit?

speaking of, when are we gonna get our first crowdsourced show?

This image. Wow. Bravo. I don't think I've laughed this hard, since, well, ever!

You win all the internets, my good sir.

what a dumb question

>When you realise all those dead scientists and shit were actually people who were test subjects for the original series of shrink ray tests

sextuplets confirm shrink ray is real

timeline between 30:50 and 32:00

It's not a dumb question, it's a good suggestion.

>Why do idiots watch the walking dead? it's such a dumb and easy show to understand
>Why do idiots watch pretentious shows like westworld that have dozens of layers going on in it? lol so reddit xD

So what shows do you even watch you muppet that you actually enjoy?

>when are we gonna get our first crowdsourced show?
Hopefully never because the moment Reddit gets a whiff on it, they will want it. And since it is crowdfunded, the show will cater to those fucking normies for fund

You also used to getting raped by the guests?

this might blow your mind but I enjoy Westworld and also discussing Westworld on Sup Forums but I don't like everything about Westworld

>The people IN govt. are the ones who partake in the degeneracies in the park

so no government agency would care at all about what goes on inside a park filled with androids that might not be full AI, but could pass turning tests?

>>Trying to force your stupid Sup Forums-tier opinions on a tv show

what? it's a basic sci-fi trope that the gov pays attention to technology.

well that's one of the cores of the story. are they not real just because we say so? Our emotions are also fabricated, in a way, what makes us different?

don't eat fish. don't kill fish. fish are people too.

It's a private company that's essentially a theme park for the elite rich. They're operating machinery, if something like this exists, the general public doesn't know about it and the govt. couldn't possibly do anything to regulate it. How do you even know that it's housed in a physical location in the United States?