Music for getting drunk off whiskey and punching a hole the wall out of anger?

Music for getting drunk off whiskey and punching a hole the wall out of anger?
>think I broke my finger

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wsrvmNtWU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=e4sVdTUiUv8
youtube.com/watch?v=0mbyqG9Etn8
youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0
youtu.be/-tGL-buZ94Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOSQVES

is this swans

Black Flag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wsrvmNtWU4E

GIVIN BAD PEOPLE GOOD IDEAS

You are a nasueating, pathetic human being.

really depends on the context. If his dad just died and it caused this id be like yeah thats a pretty human thing to do

Well if Brandon's dad died then let's hope he joins him soon.

this

And you're weak and emasculated. Bears rub themselves on tree until the bark peels off. Moose, deer, and elk fight with their horns, and also mark trees. Male walruses fight until they're bleeding and soaked from the gashes their tusks inflicted. What do you do, woman?

he doesn't whine to all of his retarded anonymous internet buddies about his fee fees

Old school country like hank Williams.
He just punched a hole in the wall and is wasted enough to do that, somethings wrong or he's just stressed about his life right now. I know what that's like. Reminding him of shit he and others already know about him doesn't mean shit.

AND IF THIS BOTTLE COULD TALK

He's not a terrible person because he punched a hole in the wall. It's quite a bit deeper than that.

I'm not a terrible person.

Oh thanks for the reaffirmation.

>whiskey
not surprised, at least it wasn't tequila

Back it up then, explain to me, forgetting anything said about me here. I want your opinion backed up with facts and real life references to who I actually am as a person.

>music for getting drunk off whiskey
Idunno about that
>punching a hole in the wall out of anger
youtube.com/watch?v=e4sVdTUiUv8
youtube.com/watch?v=0mbyqG9Etn8

you aren't a bad person, but jesus christ you need a therapist man.

So social problems because I've through hell, anxiety issues,self esteem issues, and problems with clinical depression make me a bad person? My weight makes me a bad person? The fact oh had a crush on some pop star makes me a bad person? What is it exactly?

no it just makes you a sad person

The move back from richmond really fucked you up. We all can see it.

Attention whore.

people really fucked you up didn't they?

Yeah

just kill yourself brando
fucking retard

i punched a bigger hole in my wall by accident when i woke up abruptly and my arm was asleep and it just flung
lil fist nigga

None of those make you bad, but the way you desperately reach out to people here asking questions like this suggests that talking it out with a therapist would help you immensely. Making pitiful comments and then getting tons of responses like surely isn't doing shit

Why do you guys respond to trips? Jesus, and this guy is worse than Montie.

Nothing is worse than Montie.

This dudes fucked up, its sad. Overtime we got to see how much of a damaged person he really is.

new to Sup Forums. who is he?

I've never seen him before, but judging from this thread, clearly he's a mess.

Mercury Rev - Boces

yall remember Unty?

Brandon is so mellow compared to unty.

You don't get to decide.

I just hope he eventually figures it out because he doesn't seem like a bad person to me

In not though.

Doubling down doesn't change a thing, you clearly don't understand what I'm talking about. I'll try and spell it out a bit more for you because you're clearly a little slow.

No one refers to themselves as a bad person. No one thinks "wow, I'm really a piece of shit." Pieces of shit are pieces of shit because the people they interact with realize they are pieces of shit and call them that. If someone calls you an asshole, you don't get to say "no I'm not." It's not your choice to make. Your reaction should be "shit, where did I go wrong?"

I think he gets what you mean. He's saying no matter which way He's not a bad person even if someone has a differing opinion.

>Metallica

>Picks Whiskey in the Jar

Get with the times, squirt; everyone knows that the best drinking tracks are THE EDGIEST ONES:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0

I always think of were I went wrong, most of it has to do with my social issues. I'm not going to put myself down for you

>No one really thinks "wow, I'm a piece of shit."
I think this every day senpai, actually say it aloud most days and it's true, no one would ever say this to me though because I'm superficially nice

I think its more your insecurities and poor body image. It does a lot to your self esteem and how others interact with you

>I'm not going to put myself down for you

You already debase yourself in front of all of us everyday with your pathetic posts, putting your pitiful life on display as a tragic show for us to all watch. What's the difference in doing it one more time?

Death Grips-Inanimate Sensation

youtu.be/-tGL-buZ94Y