CLINTON SCANDAL

RED ALERT RED ALERT

CLINTON SCANDAL JUST BROKE OUT

IT'S HAPPENING

>How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

>Rajiv Fernando, a wealthy securities trader who gave heavily to both Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and the Clinton Foundation—and who just so happened to land himself a plum spot on a sensitive government intelligence advisory panel after Hillary became secretary of state.

>what makes this particular example stand out is Fernando’s lack of qualifications for a job that involved advising the secretary of state—and, by extension, the president of the United States—on the topic of nuclear weapons.

>the International Security Advisory Board was filled with nuclear scientists, past Cabinet secretaries, and former members of Congress.

>ut the only thing Fernando had to offer the group was, in ABC’s words, “his technological know-how,” which none of his fellow panelists seemed to find all that helpful. Fernando was so out of place, in fact, that one board member told ABC that none of his colleagues could figure out why he was even there.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/10/how_clinton_donor_rajiv_fernando_got_a_job_as_a_nuclear_expert_he_wasn_t.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

IT'S HAPPENING

MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING VOTING PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HEARS ABOUT THIS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

MAKE SURE THE SHILLS DON'T SLIDE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQFBYgwQW8
primarymodel.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/clinton-aide-accused-getting-top-donor-on-nuclear-advisory-board.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQFBYgwQW8

Delete your account

DELTE THIOS

DELETE THIS REEEEEE

NO !! NO CRITICISM !

I DEMAND YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT !

Bump, this is really important.

WIPE IT

...with a cloth

Delete this!!!!!!!

Spot the shill threads

Oh wait, the entire front page is up to the brim with nonsense

I wonder why

DO
NOT
LET
THIS
SLIDE

RED ALERT RED ALERT!!!
Delete this thread!

S L I D E

DELET THIS

A N T I
S L I D E

YOU DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING NIGGER

gettin slippery in here

WHY IS THIS STILL UP

DELET THIS

CROOKED HILLARY

Bump

DELETE THIS REEEEE

I want to strangle anyone when they talk about how Trump is "unqualified" and how they're going to vote for Hillary.

Christ on the cross pissing on a roman.

If ANY other candidate had scandals like Hillary's they'd be laughed out of the race.

Yet the media is conspiring to sweep under the rug scandal, after scandal, after scandal, after scandal, for Hillary while sparing no expense to go after Trump University and Trumps undying racism for calling out a La Raza judge with no appreciation for US law or borders.

If this geriatric twat wins my butthurt will achieve such mass as to allow my ass to collapse into a singularity.

This is on the front page of Fox News

We did it

>Rajiv Fernando
POO
IN
TACO

Delete your Sup Forums gold account.

DELET THIS

DELET THIS!!

bump

H-H-HILLARY..? WHAT DO I DO? I CAN'T SHILL THIS THREAD. I-I-I JUST DON'T HAVE THE POSTING POWER.

HILLARY HELP ME PLEASE.

>giving government positions as rewards
We truly are in the 1870s once more.

Bump

>Using a gold account

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

ALSO

primarymodel.com/

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...

bump

Damage control shills are about to be unbearable. Hold onto your asses folks. Gonna be pushed right up against the rally though so they'll just get drowned out.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

ANTI SLIDE

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

Delete your Sup Forums platinum account.

also bump

bump

great, another "hillary full alert happening" thread. it's like you dumb niggers forgot she's backed the top 3 largest bankers, and because of that she can buy off anyone she wants.

No seriously, delete your account.

>CAD$5.00 has been deposited to your Correct the Record account.

I wish I had money to get a comfy as fuck spot on a panel like that.

Holy shit, he got invited to the NUCLEAR advisory board with zero experience.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS THIS WOMAN TO BE IN CONTROL OF 5,000 NUKES??? FUCKING WHO???????

I think we should all delete our accounts.

I've waited for this glorious day.

Crooked Hillary being crooked? INCONCEIVABLE!

DELETE THIS! DELETE Sup Forums NAOW!

SHUT IT DOWN

delete your google ultron account

Sup shills?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/clinton-aide-accused-getting-top-donor-on-nuclear-advisory-board.html

Bet Shillary is fucking mad right now.

one more scandal on the pile

Publicly funded lie, delete this!

this lady is so fucking backwards I'm confused as to why the Dems couldn't even vet her.

Is the DNC going to fucking implode after people find out that the superdelegates turned a blind eye to all this?

I hate Bernie as much as the next person here, but this is absolutely fucked up. Even Obama endorsed her. Did he fucking think he wouldn't get tied up in all this shit too? He's the goddamn president, he's supposed to be making informed decisions based on reason.

More subhuman faggots will be scurrying to slide this.

All because the establishment needs their wrinkled old cunt on the throne.

DELETE THIS.

The Clinton crime family turned our country into a banana republic while China advanced massively off of OUR innovation, because they were allowed to steal just about everything tech related. This is the HIGHEST treason. Putting national security at risk, weakening our position on a geopolitical scale, all while getting rich and turning our country into a shithole. I'm sure this is connected to Mexico somehow. They're the big puzzle piece that's about to fall into place. I think the Mexican govt (aka cartels) were/are the connection between the DoJ Fast and Furious operation and the terrorist groups that ended up getting the guns. The web of lies is so big. What in the fuck kind of world are we in right now its like a movie.

> delete this
Like those emails?

What difference does it make? It's disgusting how hyper-critical the media is being about a minor issue.

Wheel of jewry tell me muh new name

It doesn't mean she'll go to jail, it means its in the fucking mainstream media that she clearly broke the law. EVERYONE KNOWS. If she doesn't go to jail soon she'll go later when Trump is President.

There's no proof that Clinton actually got him on the board. Even if she did, it was just a bad appointment. He may have misrepresented his qualifications. This is literally a non-story.

This is stupid

bump m8

Oh boy, hope I get schlomo

>tfw this will be spun down the memory hole by the media

Dude, look at her, she's always mad. I bet after she leaves a rally, she just sits in her car, and shit talks all the dumbasses cheering for her. And then goes and sucks what little remaining life force Bill has left.

I'll allow it :^)

Delete this

Underrated.

YOU WILL BE MADE TO HEEL

DELETE THIS

Call me Jashel Edelbaum

Crooked Clinton must burn for this.

Also, rolling

AS CROOKED AS THEY COME

S P O I L S S Y S T E M
P
O
I
L
S

S
Y
S
T
E
M

DELETE THIS

RAJIV FERNANDO IS A SUPER DELEGATE

>RAJIV FERNANDO IS A SUPER DELEGATE

RAJIV FERNANDO IS A SUPER DELEGATE

>RAJIV FERNANDO IS A SUPER DELEGATE

C R O O K E D
R
O
O
K
E
D

Pls delet this

BUMP

DELETE THIS FFS

I feel like this hardly even registers a single decishill on the Clinton scandal scale.

Now we get to she the true power of the shills. How long to slide?

DELETE

So all you gotta do is donate money to this woman and you can be placed wherever you want in the government?

Delete this now.

FUCKKK NOOOO, DELETE THIS FILTHY GOYIMMMMMMMMM

Ayy LMAO

delete your accont

ABC YES

OH SHIT WHAT IF OBAMA MADE A DEAL WITH BERNIE

THE DNC AND THE MEDIA ARE GONNA BACK BERNIE NOW IF HILLARY HAS TO DROP OUT

HE HAS MOMENTUM
FUCKING RIOTS EVERY WEEK
SHIT

my name?

i love how either way the next us president will be a corrupt scandal maker

Add it to the list

In fact someone should make a Blogspot and post all relevant and TRUE facts about Hillary to spread around on twitter and other faggot media

WE NEED A NEW HASHTAG TO PUSH THIS GARBAGE

SOMEBODY

COME UP WITH SOMETHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>non story
Lol okay shill. She's immune to this of course but its still gonna hurt her. Trump's gonna be talking about it all weekend :^)

How can we make sure that doesn't happen? Stay ahead of their game?