Which of these teams will be good first?

Which of these teams will be good first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXtZIL15Fcc
youtube.com/watch?v=mUyotm5Fw0o
youtube.com/watch?v=peIiHWYFTNc
youtube.com/watch?v=hOPO56SkVrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lakers if they get Paul George, otherwise Sixers.

Sixers.

They have a system in place, while the Lakers have The Incompetent Buss Children.

>people actually think the sixers core won't collapse like embiid's back

Lakers. C'mon this is the Sixers we're talking about.

>He doesn't realize the Lakers are the best team in the league now
Umm sweetie

>implying lakers won't fail to sign a big name player in the offseason like it has been for the past 5+ years

Sixers. The amount of length they have is insane. They are going to be a matchup nightmare for any team if they all stay on the court.

They still need one more veteran wing (preferably a great defender) before I think they are a really good team. The Lakers are going to be stuck with growing pains for a little while unless they get PG13 and some other vets to speed it up.

Except there's no Kupchak or Jim Buss to scare people off

The Sixers first need to stay healthy and play like 60 games together, which is never going to happen. They're the biggest meme team ever.

Lakers will get Paul George and Lebron so them.

76ers will probably build a dynasty though

Ball: all nba potential
Clarkson: role player
Ingram: bust
Nance: role player
Randle: role player
Zubac: role player

McConnell: role player
Fultz: all nba potential
Covington: great role player
Simmons: all nba potential
Saric: great role player
Embiid: MVP potential

The only knock on the Sixers is their health. There is no argument for the Lakers that involves actual basketball.
also
>Lakers free agents

>Lakers will get Paul George and Lebron so them.

Literally Round 2 exit in the West. Paul George is a mental midget and LeBron will be 35 come his first playoffs in the West. Literally Grizzlies tier.

>implying big name players wouldn't rather play for magic than mitch kupcake

The Sixers need to do some blood magic sacrifice to get Embiid to stay healthy.

If he stops getting injured he has a chance to be an all time center. Big, big if though.

Neither of them will make the finals in the next 20 years.

>Lakers will get Lebron
>falling for ESPN memery this hard

Sixers provided Embiid and Simmons can play more than 81 games a season, and Simmons and Fultz live up to all star expectations.

Lakers. 76ers will never pull their injury prone team together. The 6ers have only been good a few times in history anyways.

I generally agree with your assessment, but how are you going to say Saric is a great role player, but not Zubac and Randle.

>Saric: 12.8 pts, 6.3 reb, 2.2 ast, 0.4 bl 46.8 efg% 50.8 TS%
>Zubac: 7.5 pts, 4.2 reb, 0.8 ast, 0.9 bl, 52.9 efg% 54.7 TS%
>Randle: 13.2 pts, 8.6 reb, 3.6 ast, 0.5 bl, 49.9 efg% 54.3 TS%

Saric played 10 more minutes per game and is 3 years older. Randle is the same age as Saric. I think Zubac will end up a great role player eventually given his polished toolset and age.

Lakers if the sixers take the media advice and give jj Reddick 20 million a year

I havent seen much of Zubacca because he somehow didn't play much despite the Lakers running with only young players. You could be right.
Randle's higher efg% and TS% come from his being a traditional 4 who doesn't shoot 3s. He doubled his assists per game this year which could be an outlier or legit improvement, but he did so as a 2nd year starter and his passing doesn't exactly jump off the screen. His defense is a bigger problem than Saric's because Randle can't get value back with his shooting.

Saric is a late blooming Euro who rode the bench for half of his rookie season, although his 3pt shot may never be star caliber, he's the definition of a playmaking stretch 4 and therefore checks more boxes as a valuable role player. Saric also has very good court vision and passing ability, much better than Randle IMO.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXtZIL15Fcc

Zubac didn't really play until after the Allstar break and they gave up on Mozgov. He was legit once he got minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=mUyotm5Fw0o

oops, I acccidentally posted a summer league game. All his games are similar though:

youtube.com/watch?v=peIiHWYFTNc

I like this one because he exposes Jokic youtube.com/watch?v=hOPO56SkVrc

>Jokic
>defence

Zubac will never be better than Jokic on offense. His defensive fundamentals look solid but he still needs to show way more on that end to be special.

embiid will never play a full season in his whole career

still got the sixers in this

All these fuckers come from Dinaric mountains. Žižić, Dragan Bender, Šarić, Zubac, Hezonja, Bogdanović. And one guy named Šakić (in our national team) was my classmate in 1st grade elementary school.
Tallest mofos on the planet. I had bunch of Dinaric guys in my elementary school. Every single one of them played basketball, one guy played handball, and they were all almost 195 cm tall at 13 years of age. Later they were over 2meters tall. Bony faces on all of them.

And I am 170cm northern Croatia fag with pale skin, light hair, and tendency to gain fat.

if that african coon can put down his phone and get off twitter whilst managing to stay healthy the sixers might get somewhere

lakers are going to be shit for a cpl more years, no free agent is going to sign on a tanking team now that kevin durant paved the way for everyone to just join the top 5 best teams only, unless you just want some cash

Big Ballers report in.

>And I am 170cm northern Croatia fag with pale skin, light hair, and tendency to gain fat.
so a Slovene?

My mother is a short blonde woman form lowlands in western continental part of Croatia.
Dad is a short stocky dark haired man with broad shoulders from Lika (part of Dinaric mountains).He is the shortest in his part of the family. His cousins are fucking trees. We are 100% Croatian, though.

It was almost guaranteed. I had no chance to be anything else than short.
I WILL NEVER BE A CEO. I WILL NEVER GO OUT TO A NIGHTCLUB ALL MESSY HAIRED IN SPORTS SHIRT AND BANG ROASTIES JUST BECAUSE IM TALL.

Ben Simmons is going to be Chris Bosh tier at best, so he'll need a healthy Embiid in order to win anything significant

Have you ever seen one video of Ben Simmons playing? Dude can already drive like lebron and pass like magic

KYS

That sucks ass man. My mom is 5'0 and my dad is maybe 5'9. Somehow I'm 6'3. I would say my mom cucked my dad with some tall dude, but I have almost his exact facial features and he has no siblings. It's fucking weird, but I'm glad it happened.

Lakers have a long way to go. Trading D'Lo for Brook was not a step in the right direction. Sixers are right there, they just have to take that step.

it could be worse bro

First Post Correct Post

Story?

pretty sure it's this

It seem like manlets will actually never learn.

if a manlet doesn't learn after those two webms, you can be sure he never will