Mfw watching the latest CinemaSins video

>mfw watching the latest CinemaSins video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2P0rLslL564
youtu.be/_qxgkOIsHUs?t=8m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw needlessly triggering myself with videos I KNOW I won't enjoy because my life is empty

youtube.com/watch?v=2P0rLslL564

Kek.

>character is white
>DING

why are you watching that to begin with?

What went wrong? Not only are they SJWs now, but with some of the latest movies it's like they go full Doug Walker and just flat out don't understand them and therefore it's dumb.

Not switching side to the much better "Everything Great About"
CinemaSins used to be good with all the technical errors and shit they pointed out. Now its just Jeremy adding shit sins to stir up the comments

>mfw seeing the latest frogposter thread

did they actually do this?

Why? What happened?

Story?

Lost hard

Beat me to it

What happened?

>watching cinema sins in the first place

First post best post.

his first videos made some decent points and now they've slowly degraded to the point where they are just pop commentary with shitty jokes

You guys know Cinemasins was never an official catalog of film flaws and that it's not to be taken too seriously right?

As someone who has seen more cinemasins videos than I'm proud to admit, this represents them perfectly.

>it's a cinemasins deliberately dings things that are obviously explained or shown in the movie in order to make his videos longer episode
>it's a cinemasins doesn't know what a deus ex machina is episode

You forgot the part where he complains about having to read.

>THIS COMEDY YOUTUBE VIDEO IS SILLY
fucking die

Agreed, it was once good. Now it's ... I don't know... too silly. Even Plinkett review has insulted them once.

Hasn't Plinkett insulted everyone by now?

Jesus christ, literally every faggot says this. Go watch their first video of The amazing spiderman, it was never serious and has always been like this, the videos are just longer.

his early videos were better because they were shorter, he wasn't trying to pad them out by inserting a bunch of bullshit

Literally every time. They've always been like this, a main point of it all is to trigger retards like you.

Has he insulted anime?

Well then stop watching them. I like the longer videos and they're a good time waster. If you don't like pointless nitpicking then you obviously won't like the channel. It's honestly a niche thing which is why I'm surprised it's so popular.

youtu.be/_qxgkOIsHUs?t=8m10s