"I prefer Asian women"

>"I prefer Asian women"

That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin". Let's face it, the reason you go after asian girls is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.

In order for a woman to be hot, she needs a certain kind of facial structure. Asian women cannot have this facial structure, it is physically impossible, even with surgery. I'm not bullshitting you either, let me give an analysis for you on the attractive features and why asians are not attractive:

>deepset eyes and slightly protruding brow, asian girls have a flat brow and bulging eyes like a frog or lizard
>elegant shaped nose with nasal bridge that flopes out gently, asian noses are flat and roundish and suddenly jut out the face
>high cheekbones that are well defined and slope into a narrowish face, asian women have fat and chubby cheeks that look too round and blobby
>tall (at least 5'7), but petite stature, asian women are generally short and stubby
>well defined but feminine chin, asian women have tiny chins that look weak as hell

Sorry but asian women cannot compete with white women. Fat ugly white women sure, but actual good looking ones? Asians are outclassed.

Aryan women ITT

Truth

inb4 racemixing thread

fpbp

Fuck off.

Trying to find asian girl here is nearly impossible, in fact finding anything other than white women is super fucking hard. You try living your life surrounded by slav-germanic women

What does this have to do with politics again?

>Asians are outclassed.

That's not what she said.

Leafs really are the worst posters.

Right

>bla bla bla aryan
Chinese have achieved more in 50 years than whole of ar*an race in all of its existance

that's a child

True
i like Asian women and i'm a complete loser.

.t hieronomus neckbeard

Don't worry, I shall find myself a pure Aryan wife and ruin her Übermensch heritage with my Mongolian seed. By doing so I'll remain true to the ways of my ancestors.

See if I care

enjoy getting cucked :^)

Well leave Slovakia you slavek fuck.

On second thought, no, no don't. Stay right there.
Isn't Slovak culture such a wonderous culture full of things that make you never want to leave and scum up the rest of the world?

Canadian shitposting at it again

But yeah there are a bunch of beta white guys with yellow fever and ugly asians with white fever

Flopes? What the fuck is flopes you fucking triggered sarcastic faggot?

race traitors btfo

>"I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin"
I prefer my asians tan, though.

that must be why europe took over the world instead of china

but the vast majority of asians don't have pale skin

I agree with a fucking leaf.

white women age like milk.

Light skinned japs like hitomi are just like white women anyway

It wasnt because of Aryans tho

i cant leave

>Trying to find asian girl here is nearly impossible
I feel for you, Slavak.

Let's both take a trip to the East and get us some hotties.

blonde white girls with a tan look better prove me wrong you can't

And if you can't get Asians, you can always come over and take some of our scum

I just love asian girls cause i grew up in a town filled with asian girls

There is literally nothing more or deeper to it than that

>"I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin".

So? I could not get a white girl. Should one be alone? Fuck that.

[spoiler]I am alone anyway, [/spoiler]

That woman's hairdo makes her look like she's got a Xenomorph's head.

Try asian, not Ethiopian.

What about Indian women?

>blonde white girls with a tan look better prove me wrong you can't
Proven wrong.

I don't date Asian women cause in bed the sound like children and I ain't no pedo.

Imagine having to wake up to someone who looks like they have an extra copy of chromosome 21?

How to get a gf?

>i grew up in a town filled with asian girls
Why can't I have your childhood?

Oh, well good. You don't want to, and you never should.

This is how you spot women on pol,lads. They go to extra length to talk about how their looks are better than any other race of women.
Also...a fucking leaf.

too bad white women are getting exponentially fatter

>Should one be alone?
No, one shouldn't.

So make your rolls.

t. useless land whale that can't get a decent man

>I ain't no pedo.
GTFO normie.

tfw i was a pleb who only knew hitomi and fuko

This is the hardest thing for me to get across on this singapore vegan basket weaving board. Even when they post 'top 10 qt asians' you're just looking at grey alien drawings. Who cares what the body looks like you can't get a boner if its not human

Do you really think the girl in that picture is going to stay with beta-small-dick-chink-eye-fuck-boi.

No.

When she gets to college, Chad is going to have his filthy way with her.

>That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin"
That's not it at all, leafbro. It's code for "I have a super tiny penis, and the smallest women on earth are the only ones that I have even a minuscule chance of pleasing sexually."

>women on pol
Are they as fat, neckbearded, and unattractive as the rest of us?

well im leaving next year so maybe i can finally slay some anime pussy

true. it's just as bad as women coalburning.

>pol can't refute this at all

>inb4
>muh iq
>muh civilization

your son will grow up to hate you and everyone will look at you like the beta shit you are

>tfw i was a pleb who only knew hitomi and fuko
I'm even more pleb-tier. I don't know Fuko.

Why do people resort to shame tactics to get people to do what they want them to do? Is that supposed to make a man prefer white women?

There are Asian Chads too, though.

If your white PLEASE go for Asian girls, more for me fagit

ABsolutely disgusting.

>absolutely no butt at all

basically legal pedophilia, mane

>chad

you mean jamal, right?

They all look the same.

>your son will grow up

>Implying I won't pull a Craster

This

This. And white faggots wonder why non-nigger interracial relationships are at an all time high.

Fuko is breddy good but she has only done like 20 moves compared to hitomis 200

>basically legal pedophilia, mane
I am okay with this.

>They all look the same.
Yes, they all look beautiful.

No
Retarded hair does a lot to make a woman ugly
Then there's also the fact it's a nigger.

What disgusting filth.

Take it away.

pic related is superior

Don't know, bro. The few ones that I've seen post their pics on here were pretty average.

But I can't get a white girl

Don't judge me

D
E
L
E
T

T
H
I
S

Yeah fuck the racemixing cunts

i love that you post this picture on the regular

>Asian girls are so much better
Kek Asian bitches need make up because they rarely have natrual beauty. White girls have colored eyes, pink nips, 5 different hair shades and pure snow pale pussies that look amazing while im shoving my brown Latino dick inside. If white aryan stormfags want to give up on their women Im not about to bitch about it.

>not showing what an asian looks like without makeup

Your ancestors were racemixers

aryan beauty coming through

inb4
>poles
>aryan
see

>implying you wouldn't

You just know they know how to suck it good.

i prefer 2D women. roast me.

Fucking gooks.

Asian women:

1) No hobbies other than shopping
2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
6) Can't into outdoor activities
7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
12) Whiny
13) No idea if the girl is really ugly or cute, plastic surgery approaches or exceeds 90% in most of SE Asia.
14) Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.

Choose white women, they are superior to all the rest in every single way.

no shit faggot

>had 10 aryan girlfriends
>every single one of them blue eyed and blonde

I wouldnt marry a Western woman, even if she was a millionaire.

Never again. Ive seen the light. Latinas and asians are the only true options for someone who has seen it all.

>hurr durr race mixing

And?

Whats the probem?

I put my own happiness over some pseudo-scientific bla bla about "SAVING THE WHITE RACE".

Considering that 10 million years from now there wont be a single homo sapiens alive, I dont give a fuck.

Here's for 29 or 21

Re roll

Roll again

>fuck jap
>she screams during sex
Why do they do this? Country wide rape fantasies?

You are right, asian women just can't compete with white women

user why haven't you picked up a cute Aryan girlfriend yet?

>this man jaw
Are you even trying?

Fucking faggot.

Sorry, not interested in gay sex. Thanks for offering though.

I don't prefer asian women. But western women are just so fucking shit. God dam they are retarded.

Yes. My gf is Asian, and a leftist anti rape culture one, but she loves being abused in the bedroom. Hair pulling, biting, shoving her face into the pillow...and she screams, or I mean is super loud. I think these feminists and leftists just want what is taboo or something. I'm not complaining...I love it. I take my frustration of her being liberal out on her in the living room

She's have gook and half chink

Im trying but the only ones that'll race mix with a spic are the trashy ones that make shit tier wives :*(

Too bad white bitches are too busy fucking niggers. If white males going to asians women, it's for that reason.

The white race is done people, move on and bleach the asians.

european/asian stats:

>Immunity to racism
>High iq
>Fits in well here? Fits in well in china too.

ETCETECETECETC

Fuck off

As an Arab I support race mixing between whites and asians. It just means the white race will be bred out even faster. You guys have recessive genes, so you will all be cucked in this globalized world sooner or later. Unless airplanes and migration flows are completely stopped (which it won't) and more whites marry interracially, white people will be figures in some Smithsonian museum somewhere.

Your women are breeding with blacks and arabs. You betas marry Asians. You're gonna get mixed out within two generations. I say it's karma for your centuries of colonialism.

>white women

This. Asian women simply have ugly faces with no structure.

The only pleasant looking Asians are mixed with softer Caucasian features.