RIP PAUL WALKER

3rd year death anniversary
He's known for being in the fast and furious movies

literally who?

>Walker
>killed in car crash
like pottery

Obviously didn't read the disclaimer at the start of every F&F movie.

I never understood the global mourning for him. He was in a couple of shitty movies, so what?

Why don't they just CGI him in for the next one?

He was a handsome aryan man who still looked good with age. White men with light features age so poorly.

So it's just superficial mourning. What a shit world.

Previously unreleased footage from the dashcam of the car wreck that killed him

[warning: disturbing content]

Running scared was good. I think I've seen 4 movies other than f&f that he was an undercover cop.

People morned Nelson Mandela.
Atleast Paul Walker didn't kill children and destroy the only successful African country.

Nelson Mandela had nothing to do with Rhodesia.

more

Wow, never miss a chance for that one, eh yarpie?

>Johannesburg is in Rhodesia

Him and his Psychopathic wife are at least partly responsible for the end of apartide, and the downfall of South Africa.

Never fails to make me laugh

Ik ur bait n all but kys holy fuck son

who gives a fuck. Does anyone have any good horror recommendations

He was by all reports a pretty genuinely good guy too.

And his love of 16 year olds should definitely make him Our Guy

Wasn't he sniffing her panties when she was 14?

It's all one big gutter in outer space, man.

Apparently the mechanism on camperwagons, where the side door locks automatically after a bit, and can only be unlocked from the driver's seat originated in South Africa.

>dat tree wrap

holy shit is this a game? fucking sick, better than Burnout.

Hey candy cane!

Apologize.

Poetry?

No, that truck driver got trolled so hard and I like Walker in Pleasantville the most of his films.

Gandolfini died 3 years ago...

It's... it's a quote from Joy Ride.

>you now remember anons shitposting this picture with a charred skeleton in place of Paul

Crispy.

>It's a prank bro! The movie

I haven't rewatched it in years so I don't remember, wasn't LeeLee Sobieski in that movie?

Yes.

>literally getting paid to lick her minge
REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IM GLAD HES DEAD NOW WTF

>le make 13 year old girl your girlfriend but no one cares because youre really hot and died tragically guy

Who gives a fuck? Honestly, did anyone really care that he died when it happened? Or was that atrocious wiz khalifa song just that moving?

ask not for whom the bell tolls user

lurk more faggot

>paul walker was the last roman

The F&F flicks are unironically some of the greatest action flicks of the 21st century

Who is that semen demon and what kino is this?

Gandolfini died the same year too and was in way better films yet Walker was considered more tragic because he was younger.

MODS STICKY THIS

He did one last movie that was released post-Morten.

>the lead actor died so please come to see the next installment of this meaningless popcorn flick and enjoy a two second CGI render of the actor LMAO!

How long do you guys think he'll be dead for? I need him back.

Running Scared is the movie name and it is legitimately great. Very stylized thriller.