What a CUNT this man was

Basil should have kicked him in the balls

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/6043628/John-Cleese-in-12-million-divorce-settlement.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As I recall his wife was a hottie
WALDORF SALAD

Was Basil autistic?

More like manic depressive in all seriousness
Now Manuel, he was autistic

post pics.

My childhood memories didn't stand up, she's a bit pinch-faced really

>Mr Fawlty? I'm USA

>tfw rewatch this entire show at least every 3-4 months

Pretty sure I know every single line from this show by heart. I quote it instead of speaking normally when I'm talking to my family and they get really annoyed at me.

>Neuroticism is a higher-order personality trait in the study of psychology characterized by anxiety, fear, moodiness, worry, envy, frustration, jealousy, and loneliness.

>pays extra for the chef to stay back and cook a hot meal
>orders a salad

YFW

It had to be something that required actual preparation and that was distinctly American. This is a pretty big plot hole now I think about it though.

No way! You could've showed me the two things back to back and I'd have never guessed.

he ordered a filet mignon for his main, i was just b8ing

YFW...AGAIN!

Holy shit someone here is even more into Fawlty Towers than I am. I commend you user.

Though I still win coz I've seen John Cleese live.

Step aside pardner, I had lunch with him once. You'll have to settle for the Silver.

welp

any chance you could get him to stop talking shit about american politics on his twitter?

I've seen Connie Booth naked

Why should I? He's entitled to his views. Some of them are dead on. But really, don't fuck up the thread with politics.

I've sucked his cock

I've seen Terry Jones naked. TWICE.

b-but he said that london was too brown

Remember when old lady John Travolta divorced Cleese for all of his money?

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/6043628/John-Cleese-in-12-million-divorce-settlement.html
>The Oscar nominated comedy actor is giving his former wife £8 million in cash and assets which include an apartment in New York, a £2 million mews house in fashionable Holland Park in west London, and half a beach house in Santa Barbara in California which is yet to be sold.

>Ms Faye Eichelberger, an American psychotherapist, will also receive £600,000 a year for seven years. The papers to finalise the financial settlement were lodged in the courts in California last week.

>Cleese, 70, who is in the New Forest writing a barbed one man show to be called Alimony Tour Year One, has revealed his anger at the size of the divorce settlement which will make his former wife, who he was married to for 16 years, richer than him.

That was 7 years ago. He was finally freed this year. :)

>ill make his former wife, who he was married to for 16 years, richer than him

I shouldn't complain though, that's how I saw him live.

>The papers to finalise the financial settlement were lodged in the courts in California last week.

Serves him right for moving from the UK. Alimony in the US is fucked up.

This show gave me knots in my fucking stomach from the constant stress of him lying all of the time.

Anyone else have a crush on Polly

Dumbass Rebels.
>The Empire shows up.
>"Let's escape!"
>One Transport w/two fighters and a shot from the Ion cannon.
>Not circling around to the side of the planet OPPOSITE from the Star Destroyers, and sneaking out of orbit.
MFW

>Cleese, who is also working on a film script, added: “I got off lightly. Think what I’d have had to pay Alyce if she had contributed anything to the relationship.”
SAVAGE

Not now I'm talking to Lord Melbury.

one more fawltyfag right here. FT is based as fuck

ripping yarns is also top-tier

hmm

connie booth is a gilf

Good thing they were able to preserve Andrew Sach's head, I assume it runs on batteries?

>why are we taking my photos first, John?

How and where?? and can I?

I, too, saw that particular episode of Family Guy 7 years ago.

Bumping in the hopes of an explanation for this: and/or this: .

It's fairly easy to catch a glimpse of a naked Terry Jones.