Does Sup Forums go to minor league games?

does Sup Forums go to minor league games?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecos_League
westcoastleague.com/going_pro/
theibl.ca/view/theibl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched the Condors online for Pulju

My "city" only has junior hockey and a really low tier collegiate summer baseball team but yes I go

>San Diego Gulls
>Lake Elsinore Storm

Me and my friends hit 4 or 5 Nashville Sounds games and get drunk afterwards every season.

Only been to 2 so far this season but we've all been busy.

he is such a fucking little bitch. Whenever there was pushing and shoving he would point his head down and skate away like a little puppy.
pls sent bear and jones. It was physically painful to see reinheart and fayne be our top d men last year

I got paid to score california league games after graduating high school
I'd like to call it comfy but they didn't let me sit in the press box and some of those games were in the middle of the afternoon

Mantha and Paigin too. Should be "fun" to see 4 rookie D, although with Sekera hurt I think Jones has an outside chance at making the opening day roster

i stopped caring about baseball once they left

i worked security for the bakersfield blaze in college.

It sounded like a dream part time job at first but the season was so fucking long and it sucked when the game went like 14 extra innings and I had to stay to guard the three people still at the game

what about the NJ Jackals

not the same, i lived so close to the cardinals, the jackals are an hour plus away

I go to Sacramento Republic games whenever I can.

Kenosha kingfish are the closest minor league team to me besides the Chicago fire

Victoria?

Brooklyn cyclones. Cheap tickets and I got to see Reyes play before being called up last year

Got to see most of the Yankees dynasty before anyone knew who they were when I was younger. Use to play in a horribly dated park that spelled like piss, alcoholic B.O., and mustard. I miss that place.

you are lucky to have a high level minor league team.

the pecos league came to town and there are like 6 errors a night and the players have to prepare the field before every game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecos_League

>Bakersfield Train Robbers

holy shit that might be the worst professional sports logo I've ever seen. It looks like it was made in MS Paint in 5 minutes. I've seen kids teams with better logos.

Right junior league, wrong baseball league

high desert, monterey and call city got new logo designed for their teams and meanwhile we got a relocation team with a shit tier logo

Santa Fe and Tuscon are aesthetic

Recently, pretty much every skilled prospect in the AHL (Puljujärvi, Pastranak, Nylander) has been told by the coaching staff to avoid scrums and fights.

that hollywood stars logo has to be the most lame and unisnpired logo ever

They're all pretty bad but Roswell Invaders is my fav

they were a travel team added like one month before the season started to even the divisions

fun fact the players from tuscon do not have a team bus so they regularly have to go on 600+ mile car pool roadtrips just to play in their division

I used when I was young, and quite frequently.

A couple of times. There aren't any teams close to me.

Yep

went to an Aquasox game last week.

who /flyingsquirrels/ here

Yes.

Is a wood bat collegiate summer league considered a minor league?

westcoastleague.com/going_pro/

>not watching grown ass men from your city play for no money, only for the love of the game

theibl.ca/view/theibl

Been to the Pawsox with my dad a couple of times, always have a great time there. Minor league baseball with your dad has got to be one of the most American things you can do.

Does semi-pro football count as a minor league?

If so, our league is incredibly minor.

Frequently go to Seattle Thunderbirds games.

Every now and then Ill venture to Tacoma for Rainiers games or Everett for Aquasox games.

Take care of barzal

yes

I go to goldeyes games more than anything, when I lived in Halifax I'd frequent Moosehead games.

I go to at least one Syracuse Chiefs game a year.

I attend Chicago Bears and Chicago Bulls games

jesus christ how hot is a game in california citty?

Yes, they suck.

I go to see the Baysox occasionally in the hopes that the high-pitched effeminate field reporter will finally muster the courage to blow his brains out in the middle of a game.

>not going to the local semi pro games where they literally let you in for the price of a Sup Forums janitor's annual salary

Ask a minor league baseball player anything

are you tim tebow

I went to a Lancaster Jethawks game last week.

Parking is free, tickets are $10, food is cheap, and there is no traffic. I rather go to minor league games than MLB games desu.

i used to pass by this sign on my way to sacramento from LA, this place and everything til around sacramento smelled like shit. absolutely disgusting