We need a Native American-White alliance against the Spic scourge

Natives need to be convinced that Spics will treat them 100% worse than we ever could

Under our rule, they are allowed to keep their land and culture. Under Spic rule, they will get genocided

We need to arm them against the Spics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of those spics are actually native americans. Just saying....

Once they speak Spanish, they are not Native American

Rape babies are not Native Americans. They have less of a right to be here than Whites do.

Are you retar-..... Nevermind I know the answer to that is yes

Have you seen the movie Apocalypto? Nothing we did was nearly as bad as how the Spics treated the natives

Ever wonder why no one speaks Mayan or Aztec or Incan anymore? Why is everyone in Spicland catholic?

Nevermind, It is not my business.... good luck.

Why do you keep making these threads? Native Americans are never gonna ally with anyone - they keep to themselves.

>Why is everyone in Spicland catholic?

In fact, there are a lot of evangelicals in latino america.

Why don't they see Spics as the same existential civilization threat as Whites do? I never see native americans being anti-immigrant when they have the most to lose

Especially in places like Arizona and New Mexico

Tribes in those areas are super against uncontrolled immigration through the southern border since it usually means cartels setting up on their reservations, but otherwise it's simply not their problem. Natives are still going to be poor and prone to alcoholism no matter who's running around in the rest of the country.

All of your wall jumpers are indios.

Nice meme

Mestizos aren't Indios

I honestly really have a hard time telling apart Native Americans and Hispanics a lot of the time

The poorer they are, the more Indian they are. That is a fact. Incredibly, They are still controlled by Spaniards, the upper class are all ethnic Iberians. kek

Whatever happened to that visionary young man here who made it his goal in life to advance the cause of White man-Hispanic female couples?

nah

>Peruvian
>Native American

Stay in your lane Spic. You've probably never seen a native in your life

You don't have to advance the cause of it's already happening naturally.

Don't reply to me, digusting spic.

>Ever wonder why no one speaks Mayan or Aztec or Incan anymore? Why is everyone in Spicland catholic?
>American education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl

1.7 million speakers, and revivals across the country.

>In 2014, the 13,248,943 indigenous people in Peru formed about 45% of the total population of Peru.

American education

Yeah so you can fuck Natives in the ass again?