youtube.com/watch?v=JJA_3U9dfgs
youtube.com/watch?v=lgIhGgrhQeE
youtube.com/watch?v=63km2fP8Ypg
youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA
youtube.com/watch?v=6fFBMwpK59I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/LeD8-SnLtwE
:)

This thread has shown me two of the worst, yet ironically, enjoyable songs I have ever found from /mu. Thank you Sup Forumstard... I appreciate you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZSTfGIoPLc

that's how i feel about most of mr bonds music, find something else you like from the recommends and link it

You can't really get any more terrible than Steven Crowder rapping about politics and then says Nigga in front of a black guy who immediately just shakes his head and walks away. Right-Wingers have officially reached SJW levels of cringe.

myvidster.com/video/4342836/CPAC_Rap_21012

myvidster.com/video/4342836/CPAC_Rap_21012

youtu.be/8oY74hOK_iQ
hell yes my dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=fUDpVHA4DTs

youtube.com/watch?v=7XueatVcRYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1jtxGgvwy_k

very time I hear this song I think of antifa.

>no blink 1488
Come on lads..

youtube.com/watch?v=vgecG13jEfk

youtu.be/GiHftejWSvU
kendrick getting BTFO easily like a typical libcuck

true, what's your favourite blink 1488 track? mine is youtube.com/watch?v=ca5KDHOaw-8

please dont use that kind of language

youtube.com/watch?v=JJA_3U9dfgs

agreed, this is a christian thread

Yep. Getting a Grammy nominated album, having a hit album every year you release one, and being praised by critics and fans across the boards mean youre blown out. Where as, right-wing artists like Mike Dece and Ted Nugent are really the hot thing right now.

>shit consumer driven society loves shit artist
>shit artist wins shit awards
>shit fans defend shit artist on chinese mahjong website from shitposters

pottery

lmao I actually love this, even after getting fucking acid thrown in his face he keeps at it. Respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgIhGgrhQeE

>consumer driven society
So are you advocating a communist society where the government decides which artists are popular?

>shit awards
Highest award you can get in the industry he works in. What awards has Ted Nugent got in ANY industry?

>shit fans defend shit
And here YOU are defending being right wing. Maybe be more critical of everything, instead of just what you don't like, dumbass.

>hurr durr music popularity defines political stance validity
Look I run into a lot of retards on this peruvian basket weaving forum, but you take the cake. You win an Emmy in retardation.

you don't need a Communist society to be anti-consumerist.

who cares?

>defending
I think you're confusing me for someone else, I was shitposting

I specifically brought up critical acclaimand how Kendrick is practically universally acclaimed. Taylor Swifts new album is No. 1 in the country, yet its not critically acclaimed. So once again, straw manning to fit your narrative. Go to /pol if you arent interested in talking about MUsic.

youtube.com/watch?v=63km2fP8Ypg

I mistyped on my last post, but whats your alternative to consumerism? Shall you and only you decide what is good and what isn't? Because critics and music listeners will disagree with you. If the only reason hes bad is that he's a "libcuck", than your opinion is not based on music.

I'm not even sure what you're arguing about.

seems like you're a little buttmad someone doesn't like some nigger

>the government decides which artists are popular
imagine being this politically illiterate lol

I"m not even the OP you're responding to. alternative to consumerism? Economies are for weaklings.

People will decide for themselves what's good and isn't, but it's a lot easier to control the outcome if you destroy the foundation their thinking would have been based on.

Destroy a culture's history and replace it with whatever you want, then make billions. EZPZ

youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA

Ok, but you brought politics in his music but youre not saying what makes him bad. What about the MUSIC is bad? There are plenty of black artists that are trash, so I'm not mad you dont like him because hes black. Im annoyed that you cant recognize good music because you let politics run your opinions on culture. You're just a right-wing SJW who cant stand to listen to someone with a differing opinion. It makes you think too hard.

You're just triggered because someone has a different political opinion then you. Ever considered just looking at something for what it is instead of what you believe it is? You probably can't step inside a groccery store without seeing how you're being oppressed by

>"thuh evul liburuls"

>implying 'critical acclaim' means anything when the media is run by Jews.

I didn't even say I hate kendrick. I said that Jew awards aren't a measuring stick for how valid your beliefs are, just because some monkey rhymes about something doesn't make it true.

Any proof of that? Or are you just talking out of your ass, like the alt-right does. Basically, you've looked for Jews in media, and they exist, so therefore your pseudo-intellectual ideals are validated. Get laid, dude. Go outside and realize life is more than being an Anti-SJW.

So the Jews are superior to the whites than, right? They've completely destroyed your culture and you've failed to fight back. Thats too bad. Looks like those evil Jews and Liberals are about wipe you into non-existence. It must suck knowing your grand-daughters are gonna get face fucked by Tyrone.

Imagine being this ignorant and willing to lap up anything you're fed. Must be horrible. I'm not going to do your research for you since you wouldn't believe anything I showed you anyway. It's easily accessed information showing you the massive over-representation of Jews in the media.

Just imagine, you'll be dead, and while youre caught up in how blacks are 'monkeys' and 'niggers,' your daughter is taking a fat black dick right up her tiny white ass.

>Fuck me harder, daddy. Uhhh your big black cock hurts my tiny little ass.

>than
then*

Is losing a game you weren't aware you were playing proof that your opponent is superior to you? If I sneak up on you in the dark and stab you in the back, am I superior to you? That's the logic you're using.

Wow, normally I'm joking when I say someone is projecting, but you really are. You need to sort that out lmao.

>Can't find data to support claim.
>Decides to play dumb.
> "uhh you wuld nut excapt the evidunce, cuz ur 2 stoopid"
>realizes they've been fed lies by conservative morons.
>puts barrel in mouth
>pulls trigger

>being so retarded that you can't understand the point of a post
I wouldn't waste my time on you, you're either a brainlet or a mutt.

You've really resorted to correcting petty grammar because you can't make a substantial argument?

>losing a game you weren't aware you're playing
So whites are too stupid to realize when they're being prayed upon? Yep. Kill them. They've failed the test of life AKA Survival of the Fittest. If you wanna play Tribalism, you have to realize that if your tribe loses, you lose. By your own standards, you're sub-standard.

Could you try to use more Ad-Hominems? It really makes you look smart and informed when you fail to respond to basic points and just resort to petty playground insults. The Alt-Right at its finest.

I corrected your garbage grammar then went on to BTFO you, it's different. Your logic is again narrow-minded and flawed, following your logic stabbing someone in the back proves you're superior. If you really believe that then you're a questionable individual, but since you aren't white you probably have no concept of honor anyway.

lol have fun

So asking for any proof of such an extreme claim as "Jews control all media", is illogical? Pointing out fallacies in your own arguments is illogical? Asking questions when someone presents you with an outsider perspective is illogical? I would hate to be logical, because that would just make me a sheep.

have a (you)

Uhhh corporations? I'm non-GMO and Vegan sooooo idk what you're trying to explain by showing this to me. I don't support big corporations, but I can tell when an artist is making complete trash and when they're making meaningful music. You just base everything off whether someone is liberal or repugnican. You can't think for yourself, but only within a certain political school of thought.

Every one of those corporations is owned by Jews, all of your media is too. Grats on being a vegan...I guess? The reason you have such a mental aversion to disliking Jews is that you're literally brainwashed from the time you start watching TV.

lol lets just say they weren't expelled over 300 times historically for being nice guys

They lose in the end every time, learn history.

>Kellogs
John A. Bryant is an Australian businessman. Bryant was the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Kellogg Company (Kellogg's) since January 2011.
>Not a Jew.

>PepsiCo
Indra Krishnamurthy Nooyi is an Indian American business executive and the current Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo, the second largest food and beverage business in the world by net revenue.
>Not a Jew.

>G&E
Jeffrey Robert Immelt (born February 19, 1956) is an American business executive. He retired as chairman of the board of the U.S.-based conglomerate General Electric on October 2, 2017. He was selected as GE's CEO by their Board of Directors in 2000 to replace Jack Welch upon Welch's retirement from GE.
>Not a Jew.

Shall I continue?

love mr bond
youtube.com/watch?v=6fFBMwpK59I