Holy shit, this is the first time I look at the map of Spain and Portugal and they are basically in Africa...

Holy shit, this is the first time I look at the map of Spain and Portugal and they are basically in Africa. I mean they are in Europe but they are closer to some African capitals than to Paris, for example. And other European capitals are even farther away from them. Even if you are in Barcelona. But if you are in Lisbon, your closest neighbor is Casablanca lmao. How did that happen? I though they were in the middle of Europe. How does that make them feel? A bit uncomfortable? Do they even feel European??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Ceuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Africa.

Racist, we are asians, like the people from Irak.

ISLAMOPHOBIC.

Being European is more about culture than geography.

See: Turkey and Armenia/Georgia

>Do they even feel European??
Not really. I feel Iberian. We are our own thing.

fuck off you are africans

>I though they were in the middle of Europe.

Iberian master race reporting in. Any questions?

This, fuck Europe and fuck white people

are you retarded or just american

>How did that happen?
Plate tectonics, mate
>I though they were in the middle of Europe. How does that make them feel? A bit uncomfortable?
We don't really care tbqh
>Do they even feel European?
Of course.

>american education
North Africa was part of a single cultural sphere with Mediterranean Europe till the muslim conquests, what the hell would be wrong with being close to them?

>what the hell would be wrong with being close to them?
i dunno, a bit dangerous. probably lots of boats from africa arrive there daily. imagine you are on the beach and could be attacked by somalian pirates. they are right there.

>Plate tectonics, mate
shit that really messed you up. if you think about it, those tectonics could have shifted you farther north away from the moors. but instead... holy shit. i am almost having a panic attack right now thinking how close you are to africa

We are actually safer than most European countries.

>you are on the beach and could be attacked by somalian pirates.

American education.

They have walls and electric fences Trump can only dream of. Spanish police is also particularly brutal around the southernmost borders. They also have an archipelago right to the west of Morocco.

>Somalian pirates
How the heck would the be able to do that without confronting a shitton of other navies

Best (and only) ally

>We are actually safer than most European countries.
good for you! i don't want you to be unsafe. just wondering.

omg what a beautiful wall!!! looking at the wall you can tell they have bad neighbors. based spain
btw, where is that wall, between spain and africa?

do you realise africa =/= black ?
somalia is closer to china than spain

>I though they were in the middle of Europe.
American education

>btw, where is that wall, between spain and africa?
Yes, it is located in the pyrenees

what do you mean? native africans are black people, right? arabs are not technically africans probably. they are more like just arabs.

> pyrenees
da fuck is that? i am tired of googling

you probably wouldn't be able to find my state (nebraska) without googling.

The pyrenees are a natural wall that god gave to us to protect us from the barbarians of the north and to remember us that our place is with Africa not Europe, just like the Alps and Italy.

Don't mind me, I'm just dropping in to see if Juan drops the most stereotypical response to this in the book

ah, found them, bad ass mountains. have anyone tried to attack you from the north? did nazis invade spain in ww2? probably not because i would have known that.

That's the old one, in the 2000s we replaced it with a higher fence, more outpost and even a trench

inb4 nebraska is not quite a flyover state.
we have little rock.

what are you doing about sudacas though?

>have anyone tried to attack you from the north? did nazis invade spain in ww2?

frenchies in few wars and spain was neutral in ww2. had civil war before that, nationalists won

Sorry but I don't know, I wasn't alive during ww2, that's like 100 years ago dude.

The closer to equator you are the darker your skin is and vise versa. There's a desert called Sahara seperating the lightskinned north africans and the darkskin sub-saharan africans but they're both native to Africa just like Chinese and Indians are both native to Asia.

>spain was neutral in ww2
really. wtf. even most south america cunts sided with the allies.

And the strait of gibraltar is gods way if saying fuck niggers

but it probably cost a lot more than the panama canal to dig

Look spain is in Africa!
Oh no its a fucking ocean!

people in casablanca look like this

>me on the right

There is 0%%%%% connection between north africa and spain, there is an ocean seperating the two.

>this is the first time I look at the map of Spain and Portugal
how utterly unsurprising

Even that would be a more refined than what I expect...but still nothing so far.

I knew it was a chicano flag even before opening the thread

Go playing wrestling with your vatos, ese

Why is Spain so tiny?

The memes are true.

we give them citizenship for free

and brown

Spain has a city in africa called ceuta

>El Morro
literally the land of moors?

>Punta Blanca
that's their goal

Rather live close to Africa than close to Mexico to be quite honest

>city in africa
then why is not full of africans yet?
get there and boom you are in spain
take a plane to madrid

>then why is not full of africans yet?
but it is

Italy = Best bros

NA is only African when it benefits them or to virtue signal. Any other time they are MENA.

but only a tiny part of the us is close to mexico. if you are in minnesota, mexico sounds like a different part in the world. size does matter .

the city is half spanish half moroccan. they got a big fence to keep out the sub-saharan immigrants

You are still being invaded by the Mexicans.

Mexicans have peyote though, but yeah haxe is GREAT

what prevents them from moving to madrid then?

They fear planes and the sea

the wall looks meh, jumpable, just like in san diego

I'm talking racial, not politically

CEUTA IS PORTUGUESE CLAY
GIVE IT BA... actually no, keep it.

>CEUTA
>EU
eu sounds portuguese. so you may be right

Olivença next desu

Yeah, and Nigeria is closer to Spain than it is to South Carolina, so why is Dixie filled with niggers?

Okay, but do you want Olivenza back?

Yes please.

Francisco Franco was actually a close of ally of Hitler and Mussolini's, but he was kept out of the war since he had to deal with rebuilding Spain after the Germans and the Soviets fought a proxy war over Spanish territory the previous decade.

it actually was conquered by portugal in 1415.

the flag retained the portuguese coat of arms even though it belongs to spain now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Ceuta

I want portugal back!
Portugal is Spain!!

Thats because portugal was a region of spain

Never was, never will be

There's part of Spain in Africa, I suppose that's going to blow your mind

Didnt Napoleon say that Europe ends in southern France or sumthin?

no.

inb4 american education

Either Europe ends at the Pyrenees or Africa starts at the Pyrenees. He's often credited for that statement but i don't think he ever said that.

What do you think of this nation, Alberto?

"Africa begins at the Pyrenees"

Which you know, is sort of coming true, with the 15% muslims living in France.

Do you mean Napoleone di Malaparte, famous sardinian shoe maker?

Are you in some way implying that the current state of Spain is the same as the one pictured in your map?

Gove back portugal!

yeah nah

>closer to some African capitals than to Paris, for example. And other European capitals are even farther away from them
Because Paris counts as European, but Lisbon and Madrid arbitrarily don't.

Also, you forgot Andorra la Vella.

By the way, Florida is closer to Cuba than Washington D.C. Do Floridans feel American or Cuban? Hurr duurrrr stupid burger

No, I'm just pretty curious about what do fellow Iberians think about the Visigothic Kingdom.

We shared the same king, but Portugal was in effect a kingdom with its own cortes. It was only when Filipe IV attempted to turn us into a province of Spain much like what Catalunya is now that we revolted and became independent again.

I honestly don't know much about it.

>Do Floridans feel American or Cuban?
hmmm, I've been to Florida, and this might not be the best comparison, mate.

I wasn't trying to do a good comparison, just to point out how stupid OP's thoughts are.

Spain =/= Castille
Castille was destroyed too

Bamako is closer from Paris than it is from Nairobi, does it make Mali European according to your logic?

Not sure of why is that relevant, but i don't see how the dominant culture in Spain was destroyed, i mean, its not like some culture popped out of nowhere when the castillian kings started calling themselves as kings of Spain, right?

>This thread

Noice

>I though they were in the middle of Europe
I laughed

What's the best Spanish city?

Amsterdam

>this is what passes for 'banter' in Fatland

delet this

Toledo

I hear the new colony over at Los Ángeles is growing quite nicely

Good good but I prefer Manila, lady boys, very cheap accommodations, tuk-tuks. Hell it almost reminds me of Lisbon.

stop that