Now that the dust has officially settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has officially settled, who was in the wrong here?

Chiellini

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I love Real Madrid's Christano Ronaldo-sama!

so.....this is the power of the best defence and best Goalkeeper in the world

That finish though

Anyone who supported Juventus

Chiellini, why the fuck you leave Ronaldo alone?

shikata ga nai

i always get a good laugh hearing how this is supposed to be the best defence in the world

>that poor GK positioning
>that even worse defensive positioning

But faggots will still defend them

The webm is cut short. First Tony Cross steamrolled through Khedira and Pjanić like they're nothing, then Chiellini acts like a rookie, also Mandžukić being a lazy fack that could've saved the mess if he only had sprinted a little bit to catch Ronaldo.

>Pjanić
Le Pogba replacement man

khedira
it was an inside job, tapdonaldo can't score against the worlds best keeper and defense

This

Mandzukic was a lazy bum during that counterattack, if you look at the overall shape of Juventus, he should have been marking Carvajal or sticking to Ronaldo.

I still have no fucking idea what Chiellini was doing tho

Also remember Luka stealing the ball from Mario and assisting for 3-1.

Was Mario,dare I say it,in the wrong for getting too excited over a goal?

If Sandro or Chiellini belived more in Sandros ability 1v1 against Carvajal, it wouldn't be a shot for Ronaldo.

Sandro took a couple steps too few into the press, meaning the pass was open, and Chiellini took a step towards helping Sandro, which meant there was space behind and he also had a harder time to get back.

I don't think you should expect Mandzukic to get home all the way to his own box.

Maybe Bonucci should get forward and take up Ronaldo? then Sandro could really press with Chiellini helping him...

But all in all, it's Chiellini that is the most lost in this situation, he should either be closer to Sandro or closer to Ronaldo

>le armchair manager

if anyone here had ever tried kicking a football at anything but sunday league tier they'd know how good this goal was.

it's how juve defends, they expected Real to cross (not a flat pass) because that's what they've been doing all season.
their problem was Real had also been prepping for the game and seen juve's weakness on flat crosses that cut back like that.
3 out of 4 goals came from that. it's a tactical thing, not a personal error.

för i helvede mads
It was a great goal, but not great defence. They let their opponents best finisher finish from within the penalty box, desu he could even take two touches there if he wanted

Ronaldos second was even worse, he took advantage of bad defence on both occasions.

So where is he going next season?

his second was even better. his timing on that run is perfect. i need you to understand how perfect his run is. he's sprinting into the ball and finishing perfectly aswell.

i dont know why modern football viewers have to insist that every goal scored is a defensive mistake. the only defensive mistake in the second goal was Alex Sandro who made a shit pass that was intercepted.

Ronaldo does everything perfectly in that goal. He predicts exactly where the ball will come, he hits it on the way up (thats hard, i'll explain that since youve apparently never been in a similar situation) while sprinting (also difficult) and he manages to place it exactly where he wants it to go.

it's a goal that kids should study over and over. it's an incredible goal.

by your logic any goal ever scored is taking advantage of bad defending.

Someone should add a webm of that goal.
It's shit lazy defence. I think it's Modric that is just in time for the loose ball, the first defender is lazy and didn't think he'd get there, but Ronaldo being crazy about scoring takes the chance.
There is just one space the cross could get to from there, and it's the first space you defend anyway. Any shot from a cross that is taken between the first defender and the goalkeeper is a defensive mistake, simple as that. Even more so when the cross isn't even coming early but instead from the goalline and on top of that from a player out of balance that probably couldn't even get the ball to any other space.

the run for that second goal is incredible

he sees that Modric won't be able to:
1) really put power behind the cross because he will be too close to the baseline
2) bend his foot around enough for a cutback

and he realizes this about two seconds before it actually happens... you can see him take a quick look and then explode towards the only spot the cross could go to

that goal is all brain... juve defenders were too low iq to pick it up

Come on, it's nothing about IQ, it's laziness from defenders, and the opposite from Ronaldo. He takes these runs many times every game, not every time is it the right run.
It's undefendable the way the defender leaves that space, that's the story of that goal, not anything Buffon or Ronaldo or Modric does.

>obvious path of the cross due to modric being near the line
>nobody checks ronaldo
>roams freely between two defenders and scores
>no IQ involved
sure

Romania, post the .webm of the 2nd goal please.

It's amazing how CR can always see the open space and how quickly he reacts to every chance he sees.

He scores so many tap ins because he's always in the right spot for them.

I'd say almost all Real players in this clip demonstrate higher football IQ in this clip than Ronaldo.
Is the dane right about this though, is this the way Juve is meant to defend? Why does neither Chiellini or Bonucci defend the most dangerous space here? It actually doesn't look lika a case of laziness after all.

Ronaldo times his run in the right way, but I wouldn't say it's difficult in this situation

>gypsy real madrid costumer
worst gimmick in this board

#3, he let Ronaldo drift off his back into wide open space in a dangerous area.

GK was positioned well, he had to be there to stop a low cross
The defence was positioned well a part from Chiellini who leaves too much space to Ronaldo

>cumslurping Messi's acolyte
Unironically the worst flag on Sup Forums

>is this the way Juve is meant to defend?
yes, they defend deep and let the oppnotne cross because they are good a dealing with crosses with no space behind them, then they usually strike on the counter (See. the goals against Barça and Monaco first leg). In both the first and the third goal they had space to cover behind them (mainly in the first) and that's why they weren't as good as usual at defending.

Khedira was absolutely fucking worthless that whole match. I don't get what people see in him, I would've taken an out of form Marchisio to start over that shitter.

this. anyone who really gets the game knows how hard ronaldo's goals have been this season. the two vs bayern in the 1st leg come to mind

In his 2nd goal vs juve during the finals, he teleports during those last 5 meters to hit the ball perfectly. Watching it live, my first impression was that he wasnt gonna make it and next thing I know is im celebrating the goal

Buffon for thinking he could ever win the CL

>Buffon is the GOAT keeper
>Cristiano has the most goals against him ever
Really makes you think

He has a good eye, I don't get why people say it's because of Modric and Kroos or whatever, but if that was the case, then Benzema should have 50> goals this season.

Who will get BTFO harder next season?

Tbf Benzema ends up playing out wide nowadays

Juventus is getting BTFO in the transfer season, does that count?

I guess