Why kinofans hate chinese cartoons?

Why kinofans hate chinese cartoons?
Not all of it is moeshit cgdct crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think i dont know? i just dont care about children shows

Because they're so self evidently good kino that there's nothing more to say.

>giant bandages

Lmao, this is retarded

>inb4 muh symbolism

>cherrypicking

99.9% of anime is garbage and its a fact

Eh, still better than capeshit

>utena
>good

Tumblr please

Because they're not real kino fans. If you don't like anime then you don't know what real kino is.

So is 99.9% of anything.

A kinofan wouldn't dismiss a movie or television show on the basis that it has female characters below the age of 18 and takes place in an everyday setting.

Most anime isn't made for children.

Then, logically, 99.9% of everything is garbage.

No 100% of this post is good

You're right. Sailor Moon is better.

I'd rather watch moeshit than Eva

You know Sup Forums exists, right?

This is the television and film board, last time I checked anime was television and film related.

Go back to Sup Forums if you don't like discussing board related topics.

Sup Forums is for discussing anime. Go to Sup Forums if you want to discuss anime

OP's question is obviously not relevant on Sup Forums.

OP's question is answered by the fact that Sup Forums is not for anime discussion

Where do you think you are?

Eva is gay as fuck and for faggots

Sup Forums is for television and film. Anime is television and film. It is not stated anywhere that Sup Forums disallows anime or other animation.

Cause 'anime' is so broad it's tough to get into.
When people who aren't into anime ask about what to watch, they are normally thrown to some random show that happens to be animated, but is some action show, love show, comedy, etc. Something specialized for some target audience.
So you really have to take a chance with anime. Most people aren't willing to do so and when they do, get burned when they see some shit they wouldn't be interested in because they aren't that specialized target audience.
Then they never give it another shot because 'anime' gets put in this weird blanket thing that encompasses all of it as opposed to the smaller genres it represents.
So you really can't blame people who aren't into anime. Shit's weird.

normie out ree

Is there a weeb cartoon starter guide? I'll give it a chance I just don't feel like looking into it.

Like said it's sort of hard to get into it. There's no starting point, and anime is so varied that people could recommend you action, drama, romance, comedy or whatever, which all comes in different varieties. You could watch Studio Ghibli's popular mainstream movies like Laputa and Princess Mononoke for example, but that's very different from some niche late night show like Kanon, which is in turn very different from many other niche late night shows, like Noir.

You might as well watch Cowboy Bebop since that's the most recurring "baby's first anime" suggestion, but it's just one particular show and not everyone is into it. Or go dig around here:

animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations

>he fell for the kino anime meme
Eva's plot is literally retarded.

I love arthouse cinema, and still enjoy moeshit once in a while.

>not realizing people watch Eva for the Characters

reminder End of Evangelion is the objective best animated kino ever made

>Download a really HD version of EoE.
>Fast forward it just to see if it's okay quality.
>First scene I see is robots stabbing themselves in space with spears while growing Rei's face and making orgasm sounds.
Fucking love this movie.

I agree.
>will never watch it for the first time again

Its just another medium. I'm sure there's some good but 99.99% of things anime "enthusiasts" talk about that I know is plain garbage like kill la kill. Anyway, post some kino anime on par with parajanov and bunuel to prove me wrong.

i honestly preferred the original ending, it had much more impact in the context of the original story and atmosphere

but i can see why people praise EoE, cool epic giant robot fights and explosions and shit and memes!

ghibli ,bebop and a hand full of stuff is good the problem with anime is that they have the same character tropes again and again , main protagonist always sounds like a whiny angsty teenager even if he's supposed to be 20 something like in blacklagoon or hell even Monster. i think anime has limitless potential but same as hollywood they play it safe too often, to much whishfullfilment self insert shit waifuism edgy villains who have no real depth shallow exploration of supposed deep themes like they did in ergo proxy

watch any anime and imagine whenever there's character exchange it being life action if you don't cringe then it passes the test

>the same character tropes again and again
"Trope" has nothing to do with anime. It also does not necessarily mean something. It means a common or overused theme or element. Tropes exist everywhere, not just in anime. I say this because I never see anyone talk about tropes outside of anime.

>main protagonist always sounds like a whiny angsty teenager
The fact that those characters exist does not mean that all characters are like them. You are just extrapolating things from having seen one or two anime.

>they play it safe too often
Not really. Anime takes a lot of risks. People just think it doesn't because it's a popular meme that it doesn't.

>to much whishfullfilment self insert shit
There's nothing wrong with wish-fulfillment, and self-insertion is a Western meme. Westerners think in terms of self-insertion and project self-insertion as a motive onto the Japanese.

>waifuism
A waifu is a character that you consider to be your "wife." That's all it means. It could be any character from any anime.

>Edgy villains who have no real depth
>shallow exploration of supposed deep themes
Not specific to anime.

*does not necessarily mean something bad

Because not all of it is moeshit cgdct crap.

There's anime for everyone, if someone ask you for recommendations you don't show them your favorite show just because, you need to cater to their taste. If you can find anything good, you need to educate yourself.

i just cant get into anime. the weird art style and over the top jap voices are too much

maybe when i was 13, but not as a grown ass man

You're looking for the wrong anime. I used watch a shitload of anime as a teen, now everything seems so juvenile and devoid of creativity, but, every season or two theres at least one show worth watching.

I didn't really get into anime until I was in my mid-20s.

Definitely agree on anime not playing it safe. Some of the most experimental and surreal things ive seen have been anime because its a medium that has the freedom to make it look exactly how they want.

It's devolved into literally 95% moeshit i'm not even kidding. It's absolutely fucking sad the current state of the anime industry.

>literally 95%
>1-3 shows out of 40-50
I'm not good at mathematics but I think something might be off with your calculations.

it has a lot of striking visuals to be fair, but the really stark simple visuals of the last two episodes are a lot more interesting (and memorable too)