Lads Joshua Homme is losing his shit right now

Lads Joshua Homme is losing his shit right now

At the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas show he intentionally cut his forehead with either a broken stage light or a pocket knife and kicked a photographer in the face.

He's been erratic as fuck for the entirety of this recent tour, has been performing with fucked up arm tendons and a fucked up knee and is seems to be drinking tequila like it's beer on stage.

Josh pls get well soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bcg3ffCjXBw/
youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE
youtu.be/M4GJG9G1Yb4
twitter.com/alexismoreno08/status/939717859965509633
variety.com/2017/music/news/josh-homme-kicks-female-photographer-in-the-head-at-kroq-acoustic-christmas-exclusive-1202635338/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He knows #metoo is coming for him

>fucked up arm tendons and a fucked up knee
>tequila + possibly painkillers

Someone's about to make a killing in their deadpool.

well yeah he's a fucking rock star he's probably going insane from the industrial amounts of cocaine needed to keep his ego at baseline..

didnt one of their guitar players kill his girlfriend and fought the cops high on meth?

Anyways i think josh needs to go to rehab

instagram.com/p/Bcg3ffCjXBw/

Josh likes to smoke meth, so it's probably resulting from that

What a bellend.

who cares about rockstars? ALL of them end this way. Rockstars are probably the most miserable people out there. It's not easy realizing you are just a product of some industry that don't give a fuck, only waiting for you to die so they can cash in on your death.
that's why 99% of them drink booze and do drugs until they fuck up.
>rockstar
>popstar
>rapstar
>teen idol
it's all the same.
pic related, two guys who "sold their soul to the devil".

Holy shit

The er? Even though that was a dickmove she's milking it.

I would be embarrassed to be kicked in the face

No laws in the desert bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE

>vevo

I hate photographers clogging up the front row or barging their way into everything at shows.

Kick 'em all in the face.

Who wouldn't? Bet the camera had some damage at the worst but it didn't look like he put anything behind it.

That girl isn't, apparently. She even posted the footage on Instagram where the whole world can see it

>instagram.com/p/Bcg3ffCjXBw/
based

>Sup Forums likes it when Michael Gira kicks someone in the face or spits on the crowd
>Sup Forums gets mad when some dude from Queens of the Stone Age does it

pretty sure you're thinking of nick oliveri

"On July 12, 2011, Oliveri was arrested for suspicion of felony domestic violence after a standoff with police SWAT team. He allowed his girlfriend to exit the house two hours into the standoff and two hours before the SWAT team made entry into the home and arrested Oliveri. Drugs and a loaded rifle were found in the home.[25][26][27] In August 2012, Oliveri's lawyer reached a plea agreement with prosecutors in his case. Oliveri's lawyer, Freddy Sayegh, told TMZ, "Mr. Oliveri agreed to plead to one count of possession of cocaine and a dismissal of the remaining six felony counts." Oliveri's record in the case will be expunged as long as he completes a court ordered community service, anger management, and remains out of trouble for three years."

>Sup Forums is mad
?? I'm laughing

she seems pretty angry on her instgram, josh is probably going to get sued.
josh seems like to get into fights

>In 2004, Homme was arrested for assaulting Dwarves frontman Blag Dahlia and Karl Doyle, at Los Angeles' Dragonfly club. Pleading no contest, Homme was ordered to remain at least 100 yards (91.44 meters) away from Dahlia and the club, was sentenced to 3 years probation with community service, and was forced to enter a rehab program for 60 days.[66]

>At the 2008 Norwegian Wood festival in Oslo, Homme drew criticism for his reaction to an audience member who had thrown a shoe at him during the song "3's & 7's".[67][68] Homme called the audience member a "chicken-shit fucking faggot" and "a 12-year-old dickless fucking turd". The incident drew accusations of homophobia from several blogs, which were then picked up by the mainstream media.[69][70] Homme replied with a lengthy public letter denying all accusations of homophobia, and stated that the tirade was aggravated by food poisoning and a high fever.[71][72]

>In 2016, Homme was involved in a verbal altercation with autograph seller Jason Leckrone, who eyewitnesses said was taunting Homme for not signing autographs. Homme began to argue with Leckrone and called him an "entitled, spoiled motherfucker".[74] In 2017, Leckrone filed a lawsuit against Homme for assault and battery

>t. Cedars Sinai Hospital

>verbal altercation
>assault and battery
Does he even know what that means?

/OURGUY/

Translated to normie: He's finished.

are they going to sue for having broken hands now?

Holy shit, I hope Josh is alright.

Holy shit stop doimg drugs and booze.
Goddman, I know he thinks that he's big body allows him to go further with the chems, but I still need another good Desert Session album.
I mean, would you imagine going out with Villains as his last album?

Josh and Brodie are getting divorced.

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

Assault can be verbal and battery literally means touching someone.

Josh pls sober up.

but seriously, he should hang out with Trent more, maybe that'll help him

>Trent signs Josh on to work on a mew soundtrack for Lynch's new film and win Oscars and shit
>Josh learns teamwork and how to put his leadership at the service of others' ideas
>Mends up with all Kyuss' members
>Desert Session with Fredo Hernandez and other loyal characters of Palm Desert 's rock scene
>Releases the ultimate driving music playlist
>I don't really know what John Garcia could bring to the table, but whatever
>Brings back Goss as producer
>'sup Josh, JPJ called and has some new interesting riffs going on
>TCV+ Paul Leary
>Josh's convinces Casablancas to make another last Strokes record
Then, and only then, Homme should be allowed to go wherever he wants.
The last great straightforward rock group, too bad there's nothing as egregiously good as SFTD, only rip-offs.

This honestly

He is such an untalented piece of shit. Yeah, I said it. Fuck Kyuss too...muh...muh desert rock.

>i-i don't like it s-so it's s-shit
lel bitter faggot

seems pretty alpha to me

besides i hate those cunts too

i imagine if i would become a touring artist i would slowly go insane over all the cunts ruining peoples good time over the fact they are doing other things than enjoying the music

t. Lou Reed

>all of this for the inevitable mediocre Strokes album. Yippee.

lmao holy shit

tfw the next few qotsa albums will 100% be absolute garbage

Will the world or at least Sup Forums accept that Josh is the greatest musical mind alive, fourth only to Ennio, Macca and Paddy?

He sucked ass at riotfest; didnt look like he gave half a shit to be headlining. Fucking streetlight manifesto of all bands was the best band in that prime timeslot.

It almost looks like it was by accident. He might be able to get away with this.

Haha, what the fuck?

>That guy was stupid and all fucked up. He shit talked Muse, kicked a photographer, and cut his forehead?!? What an idiot!! Then disrespected KROQ by saying I need to be drunk to be here?! Hope they don’t invite him anymore.
kek

>In 2004, Homme was arrested for assaulting Dwarves frontman Blag Dahlia and Karl Doyle, at Los Angeles' Dragonfly club. Pleading no contest, Homme was ordered to remain at least 100 yards (91.44 meters) away from Dahlia and the club, was sentenced to 3 years probation with community service, and was forced to enter a rehab program for 60 days.[66]
This was in response to a diss track the Dwarves released against QOTSA after kicking out Nick Oliveri.
>This one goes out to Queens of the Trust Fund
>You slept on my floor
>Now I'm sleeping through your motherfucking records!
youtu.be/M4GJG9G1Yb4

has the same decaying snow monkey features as donald trump

There's nothing alpha about kicking someone below stage level in the head. He's finished.

our guy

Is Josh Homme the last true embodiment of rock?

>yfw Josh Homme will be elected President in 2028

Best timeline

based

Yes, in all its decaying glory.
Still an ass move as he was kicking an authorized photographer, and a tiny gurl at that. It would be fun seeing him against a big guy. I guess he would come out with some quick-witted smartass response tho.
Also, which 2002 album do you prefer?
TOTBL or SFTD?

Keep this thread alive, for once it's not about shitposting. Kinda.

Seems like it, I was just trying the other day to think of another popular rock band that's not some indie nu-male whinefest or buttrock post-grunge shit and couldn't think of any

wow Sup Forums

kek..what a fucking joke...he's a talentless fuckstain, and you ride his dick a cringer sycophant.

t. nu-male

It was a question user

nope- he's a loser - kicking people in the face?

Considering Brody spends every day RT'ing #metoo shit on twitter. She's gonna have him in a cock cage.

There's nothing "rock" about kicking an unsuspecting person in the face, especially a female.

he didn't even put any force behind it and basically just knocked the camera out of her hand you whiteknight faggot

Quality 14 year old response.

...and that somehow justifies it? What if she was doing her job, as I take it she was? You let random people kick you in the face when you are cleaning the toilets in the Wendy's you work at?

that face looks like he's orgasming and trying not to shit his pants at the same time

Quality 13 year old response.

Kanye West

Yes she deserved it

Rock n Roll mother fucker!

Quality 12 year old response.

twitter.com/alexismoreno08/status/939717859965509633

Holy shit he is fucked up on some drugs.

he's going to get taken the cleaners for that. what a dumb fuck

>I was just doing m-muh job

Hes in the wrong, but damn that was funny.
>Josh needs to calm down a little, hurting yourself is ok, but when you hurt others you get sued and thats a no no.
Mfw I first saw this

cringe

>cringe

t. incel

how can one man be so based?

ah yes the classic "ur a virgin" nu-male school of arguing deflection. not true, by the way

>he actually had to clarify that it was untrue

what do you mean? we're on Sup Forums i don't HAVE to do anything

but you chose to, which makes it even worse. Just stop trying

I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel. I just purchased an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow, it's like a pistol but it fires arrows. I killed a goat with a shot in the stomach at point-blank range by alluring it with grass; the beast died three hours later. I will do the same with you. I know that you like grass, like all sheep do

She changed her mind and intends to press charges

variety.com/2017/music/news/josh-homme-kicks-female-photographer-in-the-head-at-kroq-acoustic-christmas-exclusive-1202635338/

>kicked a photographer in the face
abusing women..
looks like he better kick himself out of the band. how hard is nick oliveri laughing right now?

>Brody will never put you in a cock cage
Why live

oh yeah nerr nerr neerrrrr listen to my guitar music im josh homme im the gretest musical mind alive check this hella WEEED dude isnt the desert like aesthetic amirite? ner ner ner chuggachuggachugga rock on my bros, roak and roll

t. mystery meat

>instagram.com/p/Bcg3ffCjXBw/
Ok this is actually hilarious. I like this guy even more now.

Kek, had to watch it twice. He fully aims for her and everything. POW!

>leave isis to me

he looks like max payne here

Nah, I'm not being a white knight either. Could have been on accident but he went straight for her head, may be aiming for the camera? Its still a dickish thing to do since those cameras aren't cheap.

>Joshua Homme, vanquisher of thots

He could just sing, Dean's a more than capable guitarist and Troy can a handle the solo parts.

He's one of the most untalented pieces of shit that ever lived, even worse than Grohl