Don't check her twitter

Don't check her twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Forest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't check anyone's twitter, I'm not a normie

wait a minute OP....

are you a normie?

Why didn't she just stab the rapist with her jaw?

why won't she reveal the names of her rapists

Why would you care to shes ugly

UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY

>DOLORESFAGS ACTUALLY EXIST

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

It's a (((mystery))).

Actors should be contractually obligated to never have a twitter or any social media presence. The kikes own their lives anyway, just shut their useless mouths up a little bit more.

It's not like anything they ever said mattered.

kill yourself

whats her twitter?

can somebody explain how a boyfriend can rape you?????????????

>triggered poltards ITT

That makes the show even hotter
Imagine how she feels during the rape scenes
Her pussy must get so wet

>announces she was raped
>won't name rapist/s even though doing so, may prevent the rape of another woman

Women, gentlemen.

Easy it's Marilyn Manson and Woody Allen.

we live in an age where women can fuck someone, decide later that they didn't like them or they got mad at him or something, then decide to withdraw consent for sex from months ago, and the guy can be charged for assault and become a registered sex offender for the rest of his life. At least in cucked countries and US states. Thats how. Withdrawing consent after consensual sex is now considered rape to these people.

This. All they end up doing is being divisive on one thing or another and end up alienating a large percent of the consumer base. There's so many actors who's projects I will never support again thanks to twitter.

This is why I never let women know where I live or my full name. If I meet a chick at a bar and go bang her back at her place I become a ghost as soon as I leave.

Can i withdraw consent to my cripling debts?

sure you do :^)

>Withdrawing consent after consensual sex is now considered rape to these people.

Show me which law allows this. If you can't, please reflect on the consequences of assembling a worldview on a foundation of infographics from Sup Forums.

Sure.

If, for example, the boyfriend tries to initiate sex, then the woman says "I do not want to have sex right now", after which the boyfriend pins her down, unclothes her, and has sex with her, that is rape.

What can they do? I become untraceable.

>guy has an opinion
>Show me which law allows this

Fucking autists, really

They don't need a full name to file a case of sexual assault against you, you're easily traceable to the authorities

her lawyer advised her not to

>we live in an age where women can fuck someone, decide later that they didn't like them or they got mad at him or something, then decide to withdraw consent for sex from months ago, and the guy can be charged for assault and become a registered sex offender for the rest of his life.

This isn't an opinion you triggered and majorly butthurt faggot, it's a factual claim.

Of course it's based on nothing but drinking the "red-pilled" Sup Forums kool-aid, so it figures he isn't going to back it up. Hence the second part of my post.

This. how do people not understand lmao. Is it autism?

Most men don't do this but some obviously do and they're the type that normal adjusted people wouldn't want to be friends with.

Idiot

doesn't that mean the girl isn't an adjusted normal person either

>tfw rapist can get a gf but i can't
sad life ;(

Don't know of any convicted examples but that won't stop you from being rekd in university kangaroo courts or having your name destroyed by the media.

Like Jian ghomeshi and Mattress girl.

Okay file it, then what? How are the authorities gonna find me based on a first name (if I even gave her the real one) and basic description?

>JUST LIKE MY CHARACTER GUYS

Damn I wish I was those lucky dudes.

rape is apparently worse than death or torture now, western women must be so pure to care about their sexual history in such great detail

That's dicksh, bro

Wrecked

It really doesn't matter what she is. She could be fooled into thinking that the guy is normal, until the day she gets raped after she tells him she doesn't want to have sex in that moment. Any normal person would say okay or ask why she doesn't want sex in that moment, you know, instead of actually fucking raping her.

So... The only proof is her making a wild claim based on nothing.

Oh, and getting media attention while doing it. Riiiiight.

>it's the responsibility of the victims to stop the rapist from raping again

come on, don't be an asshole
i mean i think i would go to the police, but i've never been raped so how the fuck would i know what it's like?

>western women must be so pure to care about their sexual history in such great detail
I wish that were the case.

You know what else is dickish? Letting a rapist go free.

>don't be an asshole
But he's right.

This is brilliant.

Why don't more "rape victims" run to twitter instead of actually going to police?

Twitter is the natural place to go.

i rape myself evey night

Please don't bully
She was pretty in Whatever Works

I principally agree with what you're saying, the victims have a moral obligation to report their rape to the police to ensure their rapist will be brought to justice.

But to get angry at rape victims for failing to do so seems a bit unnecessary and out of touch. We don't know what it's like to be raped. Imagine if you got raped when you were younger by some uncle or something. I'd keep that shit hidden and try to never think about it.

reminder

Is this an asian guy raping black guy?

>Withdrawing consent after consensual sex is now considered rape
Name one instance of this actually being accepted by a court in the US

Are you kidding me? no how many stories of girls refusing to name their rapists
rape culture will never end if ppl still refuse to listen to common sense and put the creep in jail

yfw it was marilyn manson

truly a tainted love

Maybe it was a Woman that raped her.

She is a lesbian after all.

actually the reason the girl got raped was because she got so drunk she lost her facilities with 2 people she didn't know in a place she's never been to...

It's almost like it's her fault if she gets robbed by a drug dealer in the bad part of town at 1 am but not her fault if she gets raped but putting herself in a dangerous situation

Of course, this happens all the time you shitlord

fyi she does a rape scene in this movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Forest
thought you buggers might be intrested

>The film stars Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood

ACT: the movie

That woman is clearly consenting. What the fuck.

>asian guy raping a black guy
This has to be the most implausible rape scenario ever conceived.

So you just go on bars by yourself, never to the same one. so you can't be identified by any regulars or bar staff or with any social media?

yeah, you're story was BS enough to begin with, next you'll say "I never go to the same bar twice" to continue your BS story

>Imagine if you got raped when you were younger by some uncle or something. I'd keep that shit hidden and try to never think about it.

I'd probably be drunk all day and post in a Taïwanaise tapestry forum.

>are you a normie?

I-I dont understand, this doesn't make any sense to me

'rape culture' doesn't exist you sjw retard. Sick men rape and most men aren't sick. It's that fucking simple.

She brought it up herself while letting the rapist run free. So why bring it up in the first place?

>t. someone who watches too many shitty cop shows

I didn't know Ed Harris was into method acting

>tainted love
coil's version is superior

IT HAPPENS TO ANYONE ASSHOLE