IT'S HAPPENING #HillaryScandal

IT'S HAPPENING #HillaryScandal

CLINTON SCANDAL JUST BROKE OUT

How Clinton Donor (now a super delegate) Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board:

>Rajiv Fernando, a wealthy securities trader who gave heavily to both Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and the Clinton Foundation—and who just so happened to land himself a plum spot on a sensitive government intelligence advisory panel after Hillary became secretary of state.

>what makes this particular example stand out is Fernando’s lack of qualifications for a job that involved advising the secretary of state—and, by extension, the president of the United States—on the topic of nuclear weapons.

>the International Security Advisory Board was filled with nuclear scientists, past Cabinet secretaries, and former members of Congress.

>ut the only thing Fernando had to offer the group was, in ABC’s words, “his technological know-how,” which none of his fellow panelists seemed to find all that helpful. Fernando was so out of place, in fact, that one board member told ABC that none of his colleagues could figure out why he was even there.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/10/how_clinton_donor_rajiv_fernando_got_a_job_as_a_nuclear_expert_he_wasn_t.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

IT'S HAPPENING

MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING VOTING PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HEARS ABOUT THIS

MAKE SURE THE SHILLS DON'T SLIDE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
time.com/4364109/state-dept-emails-clinton-rajiv-fernando/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

SHUT.

IT.

DOWN.

Delete or else

bump

BAMP

Time for Trump vs Sanders

THE WORLD MUST KNOW

HAIL KEK

DELETE THIS

I JUST REPORTED YOU TO MOOT FOR SLANDER

Sanders will be a much more difficult opponent than Hillary since all the #NeverTrump retards that voted Hillary will go to him. I don't have too much confidence that Tromb can take him on.

bump

STOP SHITPOSTING IN >X >WHITE MEME THREADS AND GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

bump

What is with all the "DELETE THIS" ???

Twitter tag?

bump

KEK TRIUMPHANT

That cunt has taken a LOT of money, and she owes a LOT of favors, more than she can ever repay. Precisely why some of her benefactors are likely to turn against her soon enough once they realize that the cushy positions they'd been promised won't be coming true.

bump

bumping for justice

SLIDE
L D
I I
D L
EDILS

SAGE
A G
G A
EGAS

Bampu

BUMPING. NO SLIDING ALLOWED. SHILLS GO AWAY.

YOU NEED TO DELETE THIS NOW

*says the increasingly nervous shill*

Hillary made a tweet asking Trump to delete his Twitter account.
Liberals are retarded enough to think it's genius banter and it got 300k likes

What makes this curry guy news?

Are we going to get this trending?

>Croatia

I don't see the problem. So he donated. People do that all the time from all walks of life. He got picked and put on a board. That happens all the time. He doesn't know what he's doing? It's the Obama administration, why is this shocking?

Oh yeah i saw that, well i saw the burn she got from Trump after that

As a legal advisor for the Clinton family I order you to delete this libel. The moderators have been warned and so have you.

Yep. Here's my thread

I suggest everyone copies OP's post content and make new threads of their own.

O FUG SURELY THIS WILL BE THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN

(she'll never be indicted no matter how much I want her to be, she's probably literally fucking bullet proof, if it hasen't happend yet, it ain't gonna)

Yeah but it's Trump so it's racist bullshit

welcome is just circle jerk cuss this faggots think they stumble up on something relevant.

they will talk about this for a week and they will dig in Google about the guy.

then this shit will faintly fade in to obscurity once they stop circle jerking.

Delete this thread.

His Wikipedia looks fake.
>Raj Fernando from Denmark
>Came when he was under the age of 1
He's a spy

>>consequently, investigators have discovered evidence Mr Fernando may have sold this sensitive information to his Indian handlers.

DELETE THIS

>Donated while being promised to be put on a board he was woefully unqualified for and would not have been part of had he not donated a large sum of cash in exchange for the position

YOU FUCKING RETARDED LEFTISTS, you gripe about crony shit like this all the time, then excuse it CONSTANTLY when your people do it.

Go self-terminate, you're absolutely terrible for your shitty double-standards.

top kek

Send in the FBI
Hillbots unite
Shill for Hill
Fucking slide this

Have a bump and praise Kek

Meanwhile, on the CNN website ...

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>I don't see the problem

you see? the digging just began

And only 13% of Clinton Foundation money goes to charity, the rest is compensation for herself and her friends, and other expenses.

Compare that to a program like Doctors Without Borders where 90% of money goes to charity.

Fucking evil bitch.

This is getting slid so fucking hard.

>trump doesnt know issues

wow thats a really smart thing to say

Clinton advisor here. Here is my badge as proof. AMA

So, she put this donor onto a board where he did not have the security clearance to be, gave emails to people who did not have the security clearance to have them, worked with Sid Blumenthal who had his security clearance revoked, and ran the State Dept. out of a bathroom in Denver.

Oh, and she received millions for letting some Canadian firm sell Russia our nuclear material.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

lmao to all the threats from over the Internet such scary

I wanna see y'all faces when the man you call Teflon don ain't got shit on Clinton when it comes to sliding shit.

she could literally sell nukes to Isis right now and she'll still be president

WEAPONIZE IT

SLIDING IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

nobody gives a shit about this contrived nonsense

>#HillaryScandal

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

Notice all the new "Mexicans are white", "Why are Mexicans so shit?", "Drumpf is racist" threads popping up. Fucking jews.

Make me a pub sub you cuck

Posted this in the other thread, but its to the limit. Ok, so I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm sorry - I just don't get why this is such a big deal. This happens all the time (sadly). >Linking to Slate is acceptable news source now? OK. Dude was not super qualified, BUT he WAS qualified for the position. Hillary is not the boogie man like you want to make her out as. I mean, she has her issues, but who doesn't? If you are looking for the perfect candidate, you are flat nuts!

Nukes? Maybe. But I know for a fact that she sells Uranium to Russians in exchange for "donations" to the Clinton Foundation.

www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

WHERE THE FUCK DID I LEAVE MY CAR KEYS?

>That fucking horseshoe

This will surely kill the Hill!

>said increasingly nervous man for the hundredth time

>$0.02 was deposited into your #ImShillforHill account.

KEEP MAKING THE THREADS MY GUYS

Nice try Hillbot

And people say there are no shills on Sup Forums.
>>Linking to Slate is acceptable news source now? OK
Fucking lying cunt, look at the ABC link.

DELETE THIS

300K "Likes"

Picture of the shithead in question. Who wants to bet that he's spying for a foreign government?

>Killary
>Putting unqualified/dangerous people in committees for bribe money
>Not a threat to national security

Nigga it's not about "perfect". It's about "better". And Trump is the better choice.

Delete this.

read the comments, people actually think that her comeback was brilliant.

time.com/4364109/state-dept-emails-clinton-rajiv-fernando/
Time is reporting this as well, might want to add it to the pasta

THERE ARE NO PAID SHILLS FOR HILLARY, IT'S ALL A CONSERVATIVE LIE!!!!!

Oh, I will and cuck mods can suck my dick. I have a dynamic IP and you bet your ass I'm going to spam this shit all over Sup Forums until everyone's talking about it.

We're so scared

>A reality tv star better than anything

Reminder to not take the shitposting on Sup Forums seriously

kek at this, nigger shill

Heh, says the volunteer shill

P U B S U B S
U
B
S
U
B
S

>the hillary times are reporting
Huh

>consequently, investigators have discovered evidence Mr Fernando may have sold this sensitive information to his Indian handlers.
Don't let this pooinloo get away with it. He's also a super delegate.

What is that badge supposed to depict? Is it just a sign? Or a "d" for, dunno, "dunno"?

>bots
>people

>LEAF

WHY

Got my digits :^) I can leave now

Is it happening for real this time?

Holy shit, verified Negress confounded by Hillary Scandal.

i saw this one bernout in the comments that i've seen before say "not even a hillary voter but that's hilarious!"
real, idiotic people like this tweet, even if it has some bots.

WE MUST CALL THIS #DonorGate

KEK WILLS IT

MAXINE AWAKENS