5 years from now the Messi v Ronaldo era will finally be truly over

5 years from now the Messi v Ronaldo era will finally be truly over.

There will once again be lots of discussion about a variety of players and who is the best.

The Ballon d'Or might become a competition again, where various players compete every year instead of 'Lol will we give it to the gay one or the midget again.' It might be won again by a one-or-two season wonder, which is just fine since it's only about being the best that specific year.

I truly cannot wait for it to be over.

I'm with you brother, utterly boring era
The fact that the two faggots have zero personality made it even worse

You just want to be relevant again don't you toothpaste?

...five years from now the only thing you'll see is "oh look Neymar won again what a surprise", OP.

Agreed

Ronaldo will keep stat padding until he is 37 at least, and Messi will keep his level until he is 35.
First non-Ronaldo/Messi ballon d´or will be the 2024 one (as in the trophy regarding the year 2023)

Incidentally "we'll give it to the gay one or the midget again" would be a great title for a documentary about the era

Uh, were in you in a coma or what? The "Messi vs Ronaldo" era was over when Cristiano won the Euro and after he won 2 champions leagues in a row everyone's ashamed to have ever said they were on the same level once. Messi is maybe top 15 ever, Cristiano is top 3 or better. It's about time we start comparing Messi to players of similar ability to his like Robben, Ribéry or Ibrahimovic

Bad b8 m8

People will still vote for Messi and Ronaldo even when they don't deserve it anymore. It's like how Real and Barca players keep making the fifa world XI every year, even when they win fuck all and play shit. The year Atletico won the league and made the CL final, not one of their players made it in, while the likes of Pique, Iniesta etc. still did. The people who vote on these things don't actually watch football all year round, so they just pick the most famous names.

I agree but I will miss Messi t b h

Ronald isnt even the best player in Halal.

babby's first trolls.

how cute, muricans thinking they have a clue about sawkar

>Implying there ever were Messi era

The whole era was Ronaldo's era. How hard it is for Messhitters realize this

You're a monkey. Who cares what you think? Im just amusing myself with your subhuman macaco shrieks.

No one compares to messi, cr isnt even the best player in real

Did anyone on this planet ever think of >le ballon door as more of a marketing thing by footie media to generate some lame headlines for their own magazines?

How many Goldene Eier translate into 1 World Cup? How many equal a Euro trophy?

Discussing achievements of lone players in a game played by teams of 11 really feels like "it's summer and nothing happens :( pls let's talk about footie"

>this flag
>this topic
even worse than a leaf, stick to competitive suicide

>H-hehe I don't have an argument so I'm going to call you a monkey
You sure showed him

Wtf are you on m8 Messi is the only autist there. Ronaldo's personality is great. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh ok. Semen slurping. No thanks pal

S E E T H I N G

>Did anyone on this planet ever think of >le ballon door as more of a marketing thing by footie media to generate some lame headlines for their own magazines?

Everyone did before Messi-Ronaldo came in to ruine everything m8. Are you twelve?

What argument, chicano shitter? Anyone can say X player is the best in history and shitpost all day.

>H-hehe I don't have an argument so I'm going to call you a chicano shitter
You sure showed him

SOPA

DE

AMERIC-ANO

>Everyone did
'no'

Or do all those kids in your favela used to talk like this... "one day, I'll get out of this shithole of a country and win the Golden Ball of Gold"?

Do those thoughts keep you warm at night or make the mosquito bites/ wounds of shootings/ (side) effects of drugs hurt less?

>Or do all those kids in your favela used to talk like this... "one day, I'll get out of this shithole of a country and win the Golden Ball of Gold"?
Yes.

>Do those thoughts keep you warm at night or make the mosquito bites/ wounds of shootings/ (side) effects of drugs hurt less?
Yes.

It won't end. The same shit will continue with another pair of players. This kind of ''''''rivalry'''''' is clearly very marketable so media will invent another one once Messi and Ronaldo are retired.

Usually the greatest athletes of all time are slightly autistic because they spend every waking minute playing their sport instead of socializing and developing their personality.

>7-1

Chek'd and kek'd, if only it was 71

fpbp

I don't know finnbro, they may try but 2 players being this good consistently for about a decade seems unlikely.

wow rude

Who the fuck is the guy on the right?

Don't know...Looks gay DESU

In fact they are right