Cutstralia

>cutstralia

>LOS CASTRADOS UNIDOS

wew

>CUTNADA

Male genital mutilation should be considered a crime desu

>be american
>get foreskin severed at birth

You find Australia weird, yet the vast majority of South Koreans cut themselves, this is despite the fact that they are neither Christian nor Muslim, and yet still seem to like to cut themselves for the simple fact that it seems more "American".

Fuck, autosaging's a bitch.

It's called the freedom snip, you wouldn't understand.

>20-80%

every time

REEE
CIRCUMCISION IS LITERALLY A SACRIFICE TO BAAL THE REAL GOD OF JEWS
THEY DO THIS TO INFLICT PAIN UPON US AND TO MOCK US
THERE ISN'T A SINGLE SENTENCE ABOUT CIRCUMCISION IN QURAN, FUCKING PAGAN SUFISTS AND MIDDLE EASTERN SHITHEADS JUST INCORPORATED IT INTO THE BELIEF

CIRCUMCISION LITERALLY COMES FROM THE EGYPTIAN BELIEF OF ASCETICISM, IN WHICH YOU SUFFER THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN TO BECOME A 'GOD'

FUCKING SATANISTS AND DEGENERATES AND PSYCHOPATHS AND SHIT BECAUSE OF YOU I WILL NEVER REACH MY TRUE SEXUAL POTENTIAL AND WILL NEVER HAVE AS MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM SEX AS I COULD

KILL ALL JEWS RIGHT NOW

Isn't Sup Forums blocked in Turkey?

>T*rks

Québec > rest of canada

God bless the US of A

>little french anteater dicks

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE
FUCK OFF LEAF THIS IS SERIOUS

>his parents mutilated his dick

I've literally never heard of anyone getting circumcised here.

I was there, and I couldn't access Sup Forums, you shithead.

>20-80%
What a useless graph.

>africa

Why?

>cutfags will never know this feel

sad!

Muslims and belief it prevents aids

>OI BRUCE JUNE-YAH! WHIP YA DIGERIDOO AAT AN' HOLD STILL WHILE I GIVE IT A LIL' SNIP, OWROIGHT?

Reminder from BASED MILO

fucking jew
if the jews don't find a way of regenerating my penile tissue BY TENGRI I will attack them

JEW'D

Fucking Erdogan dicksucker, I mean Turkman, you still haven't answered my question, fuckhead.

it's not allowed I'm using different TCP/IP
don't you EVER call me erdoğan dicksucker

Sorry, Ataturk dicksucker.

blue: first world
light red: second world
dark red: third world

>milo
this is sarcastic, right?

>india firstworld
Don't make me laugh.

Better to live in shit than to cut parts of children's body for some ritual

he defended it on rogans podcast so no

I would rather live in America than in Croatia, thank you very much.

lol, what a cuck
ehh, maybe, if i'm well off

Well, being a nigger in America is pretty shitty, but despite that there are only a few countries that can compare to the United States in terms of wealth for the middle class, though.

>20-80%

That's quite the range.

Me: 20
You: 80

I'm a little less than 80% circumcised.

lel

WTF? I want to suck that!

it's 55%, Boomers were literal yankboos

>religious purposes
>south america blue
>korea red

Well, the single perspective of this this is the fact that I've live trough the reality where I only get one reality.

kek

>20%-80%
why such a fucking huge span?

It's lower now, like 45%. Also no one under 35 is circumcised, 90% of those circumcised are over 50.

>No one wants to live in a world of uncircumcised penises
The only the only heavily circumcised places are Africa and Muslim countries. Is this a hidden message?

So America is the same colour as anyone besides muslim cunts

Yeah it was this big health scare back in the day but now people have wised up and stopped doing it

>Nova Scotia is lower
What exactly is it about the Francophone that makes math so difficult for him?

It's because people thought it would prevent boys from masturbating and just kinda caught on

>yugos
>not turks

>doctor told me I had to get circumcised when I was 14 because I couldn't pull my foreskin back
>years later look him up in the hospital website directory
>his second last name is Jewish
Fucking kikes I swear...

I pity my dick

Now you know what emus feed

at least you don't have phimosis

You can fix that shit with creams and stretches from what I have read. If I would have known that shit before Dr. Shekelberg cut my dick I would have done so. Now I have a dumb looking scar. At least I'm a KV so no ones going to see it anyway.

>he doesnt know the name of his doctor at 14

or cant read, do ladyboys go to school?

>KV
>Latin America
Always wondered how this happens tbqh

arent they christian

This was more than 10 years ago nigger. I hadn't been red pilled on sneaky kikes during that time. All I knew was my dick hurt when I tried to pull back the foreskin, so I made an appointment with a doctor in the best hospital I knew. I didn't expect Goldberg to fuck my shit up.

so you were a dumb little fucker, too bad

It's no different from how it happens in your cunt user. If you're not particularly attractive and have the personality of a rock with autism then you're not going to get laid anywhere. All burgers and leafs I've seen have been more degenerate on average than the normalfags here.

>Uncut
>Barely can pull foreskin back
>Doesn't matter because I'm a kv anyway

>20-80%

isnt korea plurality christian?

Kek.

Talk about a cultural difference. If my dick hurt when I was a kid, the last thing I would ever do was up and tell parents, etc. about it. Males aren't supposed to talk about personal problems in Australia. It's different for kids now, to an extent, but not back then.

>Korea
Jew'd

>quality of sex is better if you don't feel anything

fpbp

you can sur him for A LOT of money for that

sue

What is wrong with former Yugoslavia? Slovenia is not muslim

It's fake, at least here. No way 20%+ get their kids circumcised, we hate the jews just as much as the next goy