Disney so fucking bad at handling Star Wars they didn't cast young Harrison Ford as young Han Solo in their spinoff...

>Disney so fucking bad at handling Star Wars they didn't cast young Harrison Ford as young Han Solo in their spinoff meme Han Solo movie

Eggsy was the best choice

This guy is the only way a young Han movie would actually work. He looks so much like Ford no one would have had a problem accepting him as the character Disney fucked up bad with this one.

whatever happened to River Phoenix anyway, he was the young indy

He killed himself.

He even mouth mumbles just like Ford; just another example of Disney taking a beloved franchise and raping it into horrible, bland, soulless submission.

>just another example of Disney taking a beloved franchise and raping it into horrible, bland, soulless submission.

But how do you REALLY feel?

>remember that i used to share messages with Anthony back before he was that well known
>barely talks to me now

i got cucked the fuck out

I feel...................................................................................

Except that appearance is barely important at all when it comes to casting. So much so that I'm certain you're celebrity gossiper Sup Forums garbage just by this post alone.

>appearance is barely important at all when it comes to casting

Yeah sure give this dude with no career the main role of a tentpole

>celebrity gossiper Sup Forums garbage
That came out of nowhere

How remember how loads of good movies starred people with little career before they starred in the role?
Funny that.

R ddit the post

Kys he was the worst choice

How many of those good movies were remakes and reboots and prequel bs?

>Except that appearance is barely important at all when it comes to casting.
Fuck continuity and logic.
Let`s make your Han Solo a brave lesbian black woman just because we fucking can.

the dude in the OP speaks exactly like Ford. he's playing a young version of Harrison in that movie.
So shut the fuck up you fat bastard.