/non/ White General

welcome: Fellow gooks, chinks, SE chinks, blacks, slavs, irish, mongols, etc
not welcome: FUCKING CIS WHITE MALES

When I was in Austria 2 months ago, local (white) Austrians would stop and ask me for directions. (Protip /pol will still say I'm not white)

Is my girlfriend white, bros

No.

Go eat a raw fish

I'm 3/4 white, can I still post?

Euro mutt here
Italian/Hungarian

Austria is like most mixed place in Europe

you're still white if you're jewish. it's the jewish part most people have a problem with

dont worry gives me alot.

>Slavs
>white

nice try, dog-eater

>namefagging

>irish
Finally, this is a comfy thread.

I love the irish. They should rule all of Britannia and exterminate anglo.

Sup

You clearly haven't been in Austria.

What about us Brit- I mean Arabs

So should our fellow non white brothers the scots.

Have you been on /pol? They consider ashkenazi jews non- white. Heck, they consider most white EU nations non-white. BTW, I'm only half jewish.

tatar reporting in

turk living in germany here, what is the best way to suicide from this nightmare?

well desu famalam you arent white, nor even human and your use ends at being fuel for ovens, white or non-white.

sry

Greek here.

You can be white, but, dig this Shmuley:
IF YOU DEVOTE YOUR EVERY WAKING HOUR TO ATTACKING US, then, yeah, not too likely that we can go bowlin' any time soon.

fucking whito piggu cannot compete.
Fucking barbarians.

They were too busy enjoying shrimp on the barbie too notice you were foreign ya pommy cunt

Noice.

joos are bad is a /pol maymay

personally I couldn't care less tho, since I am not considered a jew in Israel, nor do I consider myself jewish, my mom is christian, and I'm atheist

Friendly reminder that half of the countries posting in this thread are whiter and will always be whiter than the angloniggers

lots of jews are white though

Timestamp on uncircumcized dick or GTFO

are haffus allowed to post

0.3% moichant here. Am I welcome?

hello my non-white friend

Depends on your last name

Hapa/Mixed White-Asian reporting in!!

I have potatonigger blood. My grandmother is 100% Irish while my grandfather is 75%. My other grandmother is probably 30~% Irish. My other grandfather is not Irish at all. I was a blonde boy with blue eyes. Why am I not white?

celts are the true master race

ples b my gf

where my tengri brahs at

How are slavs not white?