ITS HAPPENING

RED ALERT RED ALERT

CLINTON SCANDAL JUST BROKE OUT

IT'S HAPPENING

>How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

>Rajiv Fernando, a wealthy securities trader who gave heavily to both Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and the Clinton Foundation—and who just so happened to land himself a plum spot on a sensitive government intelligence advisory panel after Hillary became secretary of state.

>what makes this particular example stand out is Fernando’s lack of qualifications for a job that involved advising the secretary of state—and, by extension, the president of the United States—on the topic of nuclear weapons.

>the International Security Advisory Board was filled with nuclear scientists, past Cabinet secretaries, and former members of Congress.

>ut the only thing Fernando had to offer the group was, in ABC’s words, “his technological know-how,” which none of his fellow panelists seemed to find all that helpful. Fernando was so out of place, in fact, that one board member told ABC that none of his colleagues could figure out why he was even there.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/10/how_clinton_donor_rajiv_fernando_got_a_job_as_a_nuclear_expert_he_wasn_t.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

IT'S HAPPENING

MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING VOTING PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HEARS ABOUT THIS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

MAKE SURE THE SHILLS DON'T SLIDE THIS

DONT LETS THIS FALL INTO DARKNESS

COPY/PASTE EVERYWHERE

You fool, don't post this here, if you have twitter or normiebook post it there.

BUMP FOR TRUTH

How will they blame Trump for this and will ABC be known as a sexist station now?

for fucksake I want the old style happening where you autists muhed about skyking or the financial collapse not this retarded shit about Clinton all the time....

bump

This is a shill^

gud

:^)

Benis

faggot

Kek

hey asshole dont you dare replacing honorable doctor ron paul with that dirty commie bernie fuck me sanders

Excellent

Fuck you,combo breakers have been a scourge on Sup Forums never addressed.
>>>/oven/

Shills sliding hard as fuck

>Update
epin :DD

Anyone using bluepilled media needs to spread this. Go ahead and keep a thread going for a heads up but keeping it here does no good.

Is it actually happening?

Bump For Benghazi

I got bammed from Facebook and Twitter sooo

Youtube maybe?

Also do your part in the name of the emperor

bump

the jew is right, this ain't a happening this is a breaking news thread.

This could be a hitting blow to Clinton
Ignore the Hebrew

I wonder if all those threads playing on people being insecure about their women and race are sliding.

Bump